Neuheisel and Erickson (ASU) Fired

Heywould

Neuheisel and Erickson (ASU) Fired

Post by Heywould » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:23 am

Strong rumor that Chris Peterson will be the next coach with $4 mil salary and dramatic increase in asst coach budget. Hard to believe he'd go to work for Dan Guerrero.
If I Had a Dollar for Every Time Capitalism was Blamed for Problems Caused by Government I'd Be a Fat Filmmaker with a Baseball Cap

Wiley

Re: Neuheisel and Erickson (ASU) Fired

Post by Wiley » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:33 am

Heywould wrote:Strong rumor that Chris Peterson will be the next coach with $4 mil salary and dramatic increase in asst coach budget. Hard to believe he'd go to work for Dan Guerrero.
You're a dollar short and a day late. I posted the coaching changes in the NFL thread earlier. Peterson has refused to talk to any team that has a sitting head coach, so its not likely that any deals have progressed. He has a strong community attachment to Boise.
"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama

Heywould

Post by Heywould » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:42 am

Wiley wrote:You're a dollar short and a day late. I posted the coaching changes in the NFL thread earlier. Peterson has refused to talk to any team that has a sitting head coach, so its not likely that any deals have progressed. He has a strong community attachment to Boise.
Okay Carnac, what do we do just rub your fat belly when we need more info. You should use your magical powers and find out what Peterson's son is doing.

Neuheisel will coach on Friday but in the lottery like chance that the Bruins win he will not be allowed to coach in the Rose Bowl.
If I Had a Dollar for Every Time Capitalism was Blamed for Problems Caused by Government I'd Be a Fat Filmmaker with a Baseball Cap

RPW

Post by RPW » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:56 am

Heywould wrote:
Okay Carnac, what do we do just rub your fat belly when we need more info. You should use your magical powers and find out what Peterson's son is doing.

Neuheisel will coach on Friday but in the lottery like chance that the Bruins win he will not be allowed to coach in the Rose Bowl.

Do you like Peterson as a hire? Can he change the mentality that is there right now AND pick up a dead recruiting effort being put out by current staff?
I am The Voice of Reason

Heywould

Post by Heywould » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:02 am

RPW wrote:

Do you like Peterson as a hire? Can he change the mentality that is there right now AND pick up a dead recruiting effort being put out by current staff?
I think it would be a good hire and if the rumors are true his assistant coach budget will be 3x what it has been. These dollars are coming from the new TV deal. Initially it will be great for recruiting, however the difference in the entrance requirements between UCLA and Boise St are miles apart. Hopefully they will be relaxed a little based on the money they will be spending.

Wiley

Post by Wiley » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:05 am

Wiley wrote:You're a dollar short and a day late. I posted the coaching changes in the NFL thread earlier. Peterson has refused to talk to any team that has a sitting head coach, so its not likely that any deals have progressed. He has a strong community attachment to Boise.
Heywould wrote:Okay Carnac, what do we do just rub your fat belly when we need more info. You should use your magical powers and find out what Peterson's son is doing.

You should probably read about Chris Peterson the man, his family and community before you go rubbing fat bellies and relying on disfunctional Bruin community and blog sites for your information. Neuheisel will end his Bruin career at 6-7 and his team will not be eligible to play in a bowl game.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8902 ... t-in-idaho
Last edited by Wiley on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama

Whatthe?

Post by Whatthe? » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:27 am

Other Schools that have also fired their Head football coach today......

UAB
Kansas
Memphis

and Washington State may also pull the plug soon on their HC.