OC recievers/TE's to watch in college ball

oceanvue

OC recievers/TE's to watch in college ball

Post by oceanvue » Sun May 27, 2012 6:20 am

OK guys need your help. Sunday morning I follow all the OC guys stats after their game. Help me fill out my list for receivers who played ball in OC. Who else is there? Help me fill out my dance card. Here are the ones on my list:

Gavin Escobar, SMCHS, San Diego St.. 6'6" 245. Very skilled big guy. Can play all over the field. Won't have Lindley this year but should be the #1 target

Jesse Bueno, El Toro, Northern Arizona. 6' 190. Best and most skilled receiver (IMO) I saw come out of OC since McKnight. Crazy skills, quickness and hands. Red shirted last year but was a practice stand out and will start at NAU

Dylan Denso, Dana Hills, San Diego St. 6'1 200. Walk on that has made himself into a tough slot receiver. Should get stats.

Kyle Middlebrooks, Fountain Valley 5'8 175. Has speed, had stats last year and those should go up with Graham's up tempo offense. Kyle could have a good year.

Victor Blackwell, MD, USC 6'1" 190. I'm not sure he's going to be in the rotation but I'll be watching for him

luvthegame

Re: OC recievers/TE's to watch in college ball

Post by luvthegame » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Is Kyle Middlebrooks playing receiver? Logan Sweet from SM is at UCLA coming off a red shirt year. He may start the year at the 5 or 6 receiver for the Bruins. I wouldn't be surprised to see him move up quickly.

Also, what about Atgreek's kid at Florida State? I'm sure there are several others.

LTG

inflagrantedelicto

Post by inflagrantedelicto » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:31 am

...Troy Nikas (Servite), TE, #85, for 11th-ranked Notre Dame
Percussus Resurgo

FallStar

Post by FallStar » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:09 pm

inflagrantedelicto wrote:...Troy Nikas (Servite), TE, #85, for 11th-ranked Notre Dame
Niklas is getting significant playing time, despite the fact ND has the best tight end in college football.

CredoDomer

Post by CredoDomer » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:56 pm

inflagrantedelicto wrote:...Troy Nikas (Servite), TE, #85, for 11th-ranked Notre Dame
It's been fun to see Niklas out there this season!

What do you think about ND going to the ACC and changing their schedule? I hear they'll always keep USC on the schedule.
"Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom." *Alexis de Tocqueville*

inflagrantedelicto

Post by inflagrantedelicto » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:15 am

CredoDomer wrote:
It's been fun to see Niklas out there this season!

What do you think about ND going to the ACC and changing their schedule? I hear they'll always keep USC on the schedule.
as long as they can keep some of their best rivalry games intact, i like it. too bad they'll probably drop BC from their schedule after 2013.

SC and ND won't play again until 2014 after this year.

Niklas has got to be having the time of his life. he has only two catches, but hasn't been targeted often.
Percussus Resurgo

inflagrantedelicto

Post by inflagrantedelicto » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:21 am

brett bartalone at Washington State is playing as a true freshman. he's got 10 catches in three games.
Percussus Resurgo

UHWarrior

Post by UHWarrior » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:51 pm

inflagrantedelicto wrote:brett bartalone at Washington State is playing as a true freshman. he's got 10 catches in three games.
Brett Bartalone who played at La Habra HS as a slot back, WR and RB is a great talent. He's in Washington States four man WR rotation. Coach Mike Leach likes to throw. How the Cougars lost to a very bad Colorado team is beyond me. I guess every dog has their day.

UHWarrior

Post by UHWarrior » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Clark Evans, 2009 graduate of Los Alamitos HS, was a QB for the Griffins, and sunset league MVP. He went to Colorado as a QB, but is now a TE with the Univ. of Hawaii. I know he's on the roster, but I don't know what his stats are.

Thewatcher

Post by Thewatcher » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:28 am

Why doesn't Blackwell get any PT at SC? He was talked about as being the best receiver around when he was in high school.
Watched the Notre Dame game this weekend, basically Niklas is a TE playing tackle, are they moving him to tackle next year, that is what he will be when he gets to the league.