"Unfinished Business..."

edac25

"Unfinished Business..."

Post by edac25 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Did someone from Mater Dei say something about having some "Unfinished business to attend to..."??

It REALLY doesn't get any better and funnier than this...

outsider70

Re: "Unfinished Business..."

Post by outsider70 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:36 am

It's a distant second to the "premier high school football program in Southern California" after the collapse and irrelevance of a particular black clad Anahiem parochial school.

afan95

Post by afan95 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:31 am

Barkley and Lee had record setting performances. The game was lost because the coach insists on being the offensive play caller as well. This had nothing to do with Barkley. Kiffen may be losing his job because of this game.
What a sad, pathetic little person you are who waits for any opportunity to take a swipe at Matt Barkley. Tell me, which member of your family will be playing on Sundays, much less Saturdays?
See you at Angel Stadium on Friday where MD will once again get under your skin.
It's my Board and I will censor you when I feel like it JQP

observer

Post by observer » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:55 am

edac25 wrote:Did someone from Mater Dei say something about having some "Unfinished business to attend to..."??

Go crawl back in your hole - you were an embarrassment when Servite was doing well and an even bigger one now that we are struggling. We all should be proud of what Barkley has accomplished and will continue to accomplish in his pro career.

USC needs a real coach - I imagine that will be taken care of soon.
[hr]Republicans are concerned more about health of the goose while Democrats are concerned about the distribution of its golden eggs
[hr]Simple Voter Guide
If it increases taxes, vote against it; If unions are against it, vote for it

edac25

Post by edac25 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:57 am

Memo to Barkley...can you actually DO SOMETHING BEFORE you pop off at a press conference. Shut your mouth OFF the field and let your PLAY do the talking!

Seriously, how STUPID does Barkley's preseason self-promoting press conference look now?? That statement is now the a National punchline for ESPN and all the College Football world.

It doesn't get any better for me...SC in the midst of one of it's most disappointing seasons in recent history. From Preseason #1 to the cellar of the Pac12. Notre Dame in contention for the National Championship with Servite's own Troy Niklas playing a vital role in the Irish's success. It doesn't get any better than this....

Ramon

Post by Ramon » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:03 am

3-6...Friday cannot arrive soon enough...
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions

Haroof

Post by Haroof » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:19 am

'SC did choke big time yesterday.

That can't be argued.

THETRUTH

Post by THETRUTH » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:38 am

afan95 wrote:Barkley and Lee had record setting performances. The game was lost because the coach insists on being the offensive play caller as well. This had nothing to do with Barkley. Kiffen may be losing his job because of this game.
What a sad, pathetic little person you are who waits for any opportunity to take a swipe at Matt Barkley. Tell me, which member of your family will be playing on Sundays, much less Saturdays?
See you at Angel Stadium on Friday where MD will once again get under your skin.

I agree, Edac is an idiot for linking Barkley to Mater Dei in terms of him not liking the school and Barkley's play yesterday in a college game.

I must disagree with you by trying to give the impression that the loss had nothing to do with Barkley. Was it soley his fault, no, but his two interceptions and a couple of poor reads certainly contribiuted. I personally would like to see Kiffin hier an OC, but, the five turnovers were not his fault.

templar83

Post by templar83 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:06 am

Ramon wrote:3-6...Friday cannot arrive soon enough...
Easy Ramon, take a moment to recall 2002 and the arrogance an undefeated Servite team displayed before their game with MD, a game they were sure they would win. Anything can happen when these two teams get together, as was shown that night a decade ago. [-X

Exocet 98

Post by Exocet 98 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:31 am

It seems as though 'lil eddie munster edac, aka the head cheerleader of the Washington Generals of LaPalma is having a hard time dealing with his KARMA!!! LOL! How 'bout them Devils! :mrgreen:

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:54 am

edac25 wrote:Did someone from Mater Dei say something about having some "Unfinished business to attend to..."??

To use a couple of your favorite catchphrases, Eddie: "This is pathetic" and "please stop embarrassing yourself."

For three years, many of us on this forum, and particularly Mater Dei fans, had to put up with your blowhard crowing about "THE Premier Football Program In Southern California", and "Mater Dei Football Is Dead" proclamations. Some of us fired back, but we were outgunned by the scoreboard. Some us bit our lips and took our beatings, knowing that what goes around comes around. And boy, has it come around. I really thought I'd be happy and gloating when it finally happened to you, but all I feel is sad.

With a disaster of a Servite season and the additional turmoil caused by benchings and coaches being fired, you have been reduced to picking fights with St. John Bosco fans, JSerra fans and USC fans. And it ain't working. You're like an old pop band that had a couple of hits in the 60's and has decided to go on a reunion tour. Only nobody's buying any tickets. Maybe it's time to start playing county fairs and Holiday Inns, because not many people want to hear the old songs anymore.

If anything's dead, Eddie, it's the Edac brand. Time to reinvent yourself. Maybe a cover album of old Archies and Tony Orlando hits. Or a tribute band for Roy Orbison and Johnny Cash. At least then you could wear all black.
Last edited by MDDad on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

AsIfYouKnew

Post by AsIfYouKnew » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:01 am

Cue the clown picture.
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
Jonathan Swift

http://www.civilityinamerica.org/en/index.html

sideliner

Post by sideliner » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:29 am

edac....the "Unfinished Business" is MD's chant for Friday's game vs Servite,... who by the way has no business to finish....they're done....stick it in your ear Loser!

uclatime

Post by uclatime » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:00 pm

Hey Edac

Whats SC record against the Irish the last 10 years? --:-- 9-1

Only a dumb Thomas kool-aid sucking, trash talking, with your team 3-6, moron, would talk crap!!!!

OutOfState

Post by OutOfState » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:02 pm

[quote="edac25"]

It doesn't get any better for me...SC in the midst of one of it's most disappointing seasons in recent history. From Preseason #1 to the cellar of the Pac12. Notre Dame in contention for the National Championship with Servite's own Troy Niklas playing a vital role in the Irish's success. It doesn't get any better than this....[/quote

Notre Dame deserves their props.
But I just checked the stats and going into last nights's game Troy Nicklas had 4 receptions and zero touchdowns. In my book that is not 'vital' at all.

edac25

Post by edac25 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:34 pm

Is it me or does every week that passes make Barkley's self-promoting press conference announcing his return that much more hilarious. Unfinished business.... :cheers:

Ramon

Post by Ramon » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:51 pm

edac25 wrote:Is it me or does every week that passes make Barkley's self-promoting press conference announcing his return that much more hilarious. Unfinished business.... :cheers:
Speaking of unfinished business...Who's Servite playing next weekend...Since this a HIGH SCHOOL forum after all...Pobre payaso :bonk:
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions

outsider70

Post by outsider70 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:57 pm

It's you, nobody gives a cr@p.

Pitzrrr

Post by Pitzrrr » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:16 pm

edac25 wrote:Is it me or does every week that passes make Barkley's self-promoting press conference announcing his return that much more hilarious. Unfinished business.... :cheers:
I'm guessing its just you,
Barkley is doing just fine breaking every USC and PAC-12 record as he plays for a team on sanctions and about to be paid $$$$$$ as a high 1st rd pick.
...and if this is really a Servite fan...then...REALLY?
That's like a Cinci Bengal fan talking trash to a Steelers fan.

Stop tuggin on supermans cape

observer

Post by observer » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:00 pm

It's you. What will be hilarious is watching Barkley play on Sunday while you do the Al Bundy scratch and bore the Denny's waitress about your high school glory days.

It really sucks to peak as a teenager...
[hr]Republicans are concerned more about health of the goose while Democrats are concerned about the distribution of its golden eggs
[hr]Simple Voter Guide
If it increases taxes, vote against it; If unions are against it, vote for it