This "Rap" thing seems to be working out well at UCLA

AllGasNoBrakes

Re: This "Rap" thing seems to be working out well at UCLA

Post by AllGasNoBrakes » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:26 pm

Wabash wrote:Who knows? Since he is interested in film he might very well transfer to USC. Their film school is considered the best in the world.

The alums from that school are a who's who of entertainment professionals at every level in front of and behind the camera.
Eh, Cordell wont be lacking in connections and on the set learning is probably more beneficial than in the classroom for this field of study.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:33 pm

Unless he is a total idiot, I'm sure young Mr. Broadus will have a good career in the entertainment industry. Regardless of his alma mater.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Luca

Post by Luca » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:58 pm

Fortunately, we already know he's not a total idiot. He opted for a real university over SC..............Luca

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:02 pm

The kid doesn't have to worry. If his film career tanks, I'm sure dad's name and connections can always find him a spot in the "undocumented pharmacy" industry.

Wabash

Post by Wabash » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:10 pm

Luca wrote:Fortunately, we already know he's not a total idiot. He opted for a real university over SC..............Luca
I'm sure he will always have the option of earning a living looking up people's butts if he chooses to stay at UCLA....Wabash
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:55 pm

Wabash, it's a little ironic that you seem obsessed with looking up another's butt. You might want to look up the meaning of Wabash here: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wabash

Luca

Post by Luca » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:15 pm

That clarifies things. My God, at least a gastroenterologist uses gloves...........Luca

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:12 pm

On that note....
Don't look at me, I just work here.