Barkley looks a little shook...

Grand Supreme

Barkley looks a little shook...

Post by Grand Supreme »

I think the pressure is getting to him...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley
Red

Re: Barkley looks a little shook...

Post by Red »

blng_blng wrote:I think the pressure is getting to him...

What pressure - In and Out or McDonalds?
slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll »

blng_blng wrote:I think the pressure is getting to him...
--:-- :shrug:

Hmmmm..beef or chicken tonight?
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT
Wolves

Post by Wolves »

I never thought he looked nervous myself.

I hate cheering against him but I am a Corp homer all the way.
It sucks for us O Lu fans...SUCKS!
slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll »

Wolves wrote:I never thought he looked nervous myself.

I hate cheering against him but I am a Corp homer all the way.
It sucks for us O Lu fans...SUCKS!

Why does it suck? Wolves hs is just hs..the ultimate goal for these kids is to get to college
Servite...MD..Olu..they are on one team now...One Love..don't hate .....appreciate..
Best of luck to all the OC boys..
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

kicks2 wrote:

Why does it suck? Wolves hs is just hs..the ultimate goal for these kids is to get to college
Servite...MD..Olu..they are on one team now...One Love..don't hate .....appreciate..
Best of luck to all the OC boys..
Sorry Kicks, as an OLU and USC fan it does suck.

I don't hate Barkley and I don't root against him, but I'm certainly not going to defend him if he plays poorly, and I'm still going to hope Corp can somehow win out the job in some way.

You know the total number of professional athletes in the major sports that Lutheran has had in their existence? 0. You know how many college football "stars" they've had? 0. They've only had 2-3 starters start at the D1 college level. We don't have the tradition that MD has with their alumni, and it's not wrong for us to want those players to succeed. It isn't because Barkley is from MD, it wouldn't matter if Mustain beat Corp out for the job, the fact is we want to see someone succeed at the next level where literally no one from a school that's been around over 35 years has.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
WileyWolverine

Post by WileyWolverine »

Notorious wrote: Sorry Kicks, as an OLU and USC fan it does suck.

I don't hate Barkley and I don't root against him, but I'm certainly not going to defend him if he plays poorly, and I'm still going to hope Corp can somehow win out the job in some way.

You know the total number of professional athletes in the major sports that Lutheran has had in their existence? 0. You know how many college football "stars" they've had? 0. They've only had 2-3 starters start at the D1 college level. We don't have the tradition that MD has with their alumni, and it's not wrong for us to want those players to succeed. It isn't because Barkley is from MD, it wouldn't matter if Mustain beat Corp out for the job, the fact is we want to see someone succeed at the next level where literally no one from a school that's been around over 35 years has.
Kudos for a very compassionate explanation of school pride. You've come a long way my friend.
Defense Wins Championships... Offense Provides The Opportunity... WW

GO LAKERS
Monarch March

Post by Monarch March »

I get it and like you're passion. Don't forget Blake Ayles... he could possibly play on Sundays!
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

Monarch March wrote: I get it and like you're passion. Don't forget Blake Ayles... he could possibly play on Sundays!
He needs to to stay healthy and watch the off the field antics. He probably has the talent and he'll get a shot at the NFL I think, but it seems less and less likely that he'll last or live up to the hype that he came out of HS with.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
Wolves

Post by Wolves »

True Dat!

Plus I like Corp's parents....and oh by the way Kicks....that starter will probably get
a multi million dollar contract out of college....$$$$$$$$$$$$$