Corp vs Barkley vs Washington?

Wolves

Corp vs Barkley vs Washington?

Post by Wolves »

Ok....will Corp start just to give Barkley a rest this week?

I vote yes!
Notorious

Re: Corp vs Barkley vs Washington?

Post by Notorious »

Barkley didn't throw again today, but PC doesn't want to start Corp at all. It's about the worst thing that could happen at this point (besides losing obviously). I think he'll go with Barkley unless he can absolutely not throw and he won't decide until just before kickoff if he has to.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Notorious wrote:Barkley didn't throw again today, but PC doesn't want to start Corp at all. It's about the worst thing that could happen at this point (besides losing obviously). I think he'll go with Barkley unless he can absolutely not throw and he won't decide until just before kickoff if he has to.
Agree.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Wolves

Post by Wolves »

Notorious wrote:Barkley didn't throw again today, but PC doesn't want to start Corp at all. It's about the worst thing that could happen at this point (besides losing obviously). I think he'll go with Barkley unless he can absolutely not throw and he won't decide until just before kickoff if he has to.
How about today? Any throwing?
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

Wolves wrote:
How about today? Any throwing?
Practice just started a little while ago I think, I heard Corp is taking the majority of the first string snaps today - but Barkley is going to try to throw. He said prior to practice that he is still very sore.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
Wolves

Post by Wolves »

Notorious wrote: Practice just started a little while ago I think, I heard Corp is taking the majority of the first string snaps today - but Barkley is going to try to throw. He said prior to practice that he is still very sore.
Big Wimp.