Aaron Corp to Start at Washington?

number9

Re: Aaron Corp to Start at Washington?

Post by number9 »

[/quote]
It's always a bitch to go down to an injury and have a real talent backing you up....great irony...Corp goes down, Barkley becomes the "man." Barkley goes down and Corp gets a shot, and if Corp has a HUGE game, PC will be in a damned if he does and damned if he doesn't situation. Gotta love the drama.[/quote]

Does anyone know how much Corp's mobility is reduced due the leg brace? Just curious if he has his full arsenal at his disposal for this game.
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

number9 wrote:
It's always a bitch to go down to an injury and have a real talent backing you up....great irony...Corp goes down, Barkley becomes the "man." Barkley goes down and Corp gets a shot, and if Corp has a HUGE game, PC will be in a damned if he does and damned if he doesn't situation. Gotta love the drama.[/quote]

Does anyone know how much Corp's mobility is reduced due the leg brace? Just curious if he has his full arsenal at his disposal for this game.[/quote]
This LA Times story claims Corp is not limited by the injury...it also says Carroll likes the way Mustain punts.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/college/u ... 8180.story
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
WileyWolverine

Post by WileyWolverine »

Aaron Corp will start at Washington.

Mitch Mustain will be his back-up. Mustain will remain in the mix as a punter but is not yet seasoned enough to win the position.

Joe "The Jet" McKnight is healthy and ready to go.

The Trojans will focus on the running game. The running game will be set up by run action and roll outs. Aaron will run on roll outs but not from the pocket. His limited mobility will be most effective with this offensive scheme. The Trojan will need to control the ball on offense keeping it away from the play-making of Jake Locker.

Galippo will be the "spy" on Locker.

The Trojans will be touching down in Seattle in one-hour. GO TROJANS!
Defense Wins Championships... Offense Provides The Opportunity... WW

GO LAKERS
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

Is there a reason why McKnight constantly suffers from migraines?
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
~44~

Post by ~44~ »

Notorious wrote:Is there a reason why McKnight constantly suffers from migraines?

Dank?
Hi
SoMelo

Post by SoMelo »

Notorious wrote:Is there a reason why McKnight constantly suffers from migraines?
My 17 year old has been getting migraines since he was 4. A lot of things can trigger them... exertion, dehydration, sodium, MSG, caffeine, high altitude, stress... Mostly with him it's his diet, and he knows if he eats a bag of flaming hot Cheetos's and a beef stick he stands a really good chance of getting one. His neurologist has taught him to read ingredients if a package says NO MSG, but the ingredients list Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein he know that is MSG
WileyWolverine

Post by WileyWolverine »

Joe's eyes are super-sensitive to light to the point it causes migraine type headaches. He gets so sick for 24-hours he can hardly eat and keep food down. The Trojans have unsuccessfully petitioned the NCAA to allow him to wear a tinted face-mask shade. This is a reason you don't see him fielding punts.

GO LAKERS
~44~

Post by ~44~ »

WileyWolverine wrote:Joe's eyes are super-sensitive to light to the point it causes migraine type headaches. He gets so sick for 24-hours he can hardly eat and keep food down. The Trojans have unsuccessfully petitioned the NCAA to allow him to wear a tinted face-mask shade. This is a reason you don't see him fielding punts.

He should go with some tinted Dickerson style goggles
Hi
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

SoMelo wrote: My 17 year old has been getting migraines since he was 4. A lot of things can trigger them... exertion, dehydration, sodium, MSG, caffeine, high altitude, stress... Mostly with him it's his diet, and he knows if he eats a bag of flaming hot Cheetos's and a beef stick he stands a really good chance of getting one. His neurologist has taught him to read ingredients if a package says NO MSG, but the ingredients list Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein he know that is MSG
I was the same way when I was a kid, and most of the headaches I got came after eating junk like you mentioned, but dehydration was probably the cause of most of them....lots of playing in the sun....not much food, and very little water.....HEADACHE.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
WileyWolverine

Post by WileyWolverine »

~44~ wrote:He should go with some tinted Dickerson style goggles
Not legal under NCAA rules. Safety issue. In the event of a serious head, neck or back injury doctors and trainers need to examine eyes without removing any gear.

GO LAKERS
SoMelo

Post by SoMelo »

Parrotpaul wrote: I was the same way when I was a kid, and most of the headaches I got came after eating junk like you mentioned, but dehydration was probably the cause of most of them....lots of playing in the sun....not much food, and very little water.....HEADACHE.
Yep, he gets totally incapacitated when he gets them. One of his neurologist put him on amitriptyline to try and prevent them and he was up to 6 a day, but he didn't like the side effects so stopped taking them. He's taken Zomig and imitex, but they would only work if taken at the very first signs. One neurologist told me he would grow out of them as he got older, another one said they would get worse. So far they've stay about the same.
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

SoMelo wrote: Yep, he gets totally incapacitated when he gets them. One of his neurologist put him on amitriptyline to try and prevent them and he was up to 6 a day, but he didn't like the side effects so stopped taking them. He's taken Zomig and imitex, but they would only work if taken at the very first signs. One neurologist told me he would grow out of them as he got older, another one said they would get worse. So far they've stay about the same.
I used to take two aspirin and go to bed with a wet face cloth on my forehead. I started smoking cigs real young and that compounded the problem....then beer and wine gave me migraines, but I haven't had one for years....as soon as I sense one approaching, I take a couple ibuprofen and drink lots of water.
SoMelo

Post by SoMelo »

Parrotpaul wrote: I used to take two aspirin and go to bed with a wet face cloth on my forehead. I started smoking cigs real young and that compounded the problem....then beer and wine gave me migraines, but I haven't had one for years....as soon as I sense one approaching, I take a couple ibuprofen and drink lots of water.
My son had one during the football game last night, he sent me a text at halftime to see if I had any Advil, he spent the rest of the game in his friends SUV. He said as soon as he turns 18 (2 months) he's going to get a prescription for medical marijuana (yeah right)
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

SoMelo wrote: My son had one during the football game last night, he sent me a text at halftime to see if I had any Advil, he spent the rest of the game in his friends SUV. He said as soon as he turns 18 (2 months) he's going to get a prescription for medical marijuana (yeah right)
Pot doesn't cure headaches, and it might even cause the pain to intensify rather than go away. Marijuana isn't much of a pain killer.
SoMelo

Post by SoMelo »

Parrotpaul wrote: Pot doesn't cure headaches, and it might even cause the pain to intensify rather than go away. Marijuana isn't much of a pain killer.
Yeah, I know... However, migraines is on the medical marijuana list. When my son gets migraines it usually includes hours of puking :puke:
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Hmmmm...it doesn't appear to be a banner day thus far for Corp or for USC.
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

It's not a banner day for anybody on USC's offense.
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Methinks Aaron Corp will not see another start for a while....unless Barkley goes down...then PC might go with his new found kicker, Mustain.

Terrible day for the Trojans in Seattle.
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

Wow just awful play by a lot of people in that game (especially Corp obviously).

USC can't get a 3rd and 1 but Locker can get a 3rd and 15? Absolutely ridiculous on both sides of the ball.
SoMelo

Post by SoMelo »

Parrotpaul wrote:Methinks Aaron Corp will not see another start for a while....unless Barkley goes down...then PC might go with his new found kicker, Mustain.

Terrible day for the Trojans in Seattle.
Ha ha yeah but it was a GREAT day for the Huskies!! \:D/ \:D/