USC goes down in Washington

slowyoroll

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by slowyoroll »

Notorious wrote:
That doesn't even make sense
- damn you're an idiot.
:ROFL: :ROFL:
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT
atgreek

Post by atgreek »

GGArgoFan wrote:

I just heard she transfered to USC. :ROFL:

But our research showed she graduated from Garden Grove High School. She is an Argonaut dude.
JerryWest_44

Post by JerryWest_44 »

Notorious wrote:The English translation of the above: "Both sides of the ball played like **** today."
Actually I thought the defense played well despite the inept offense -- afterall it seemed like USC's defense was out there 80 percent of the time as the offense was 0-10 on 3rd down plays. If only the offense could muster an average offensive game plan the defense would've held Washington to 10 or less....
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

JerryWest_44 wrote:
Actually I thought the defense played well despite the inept offense -- afterall it seemed like USC's defense was out there 80 percent of the time as the offense was 0-10 on 3rd down plays. If only the offense could muster an average offensive game plan the defense would've held Washington to 10 or less....
They played pretty well overall, but you're telling me you let Udubb beat you on 3rd and 15 with 3 minutes left in the game with the best secondary in football on the field?
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
ND7

Post by ND7 »

RMOnAir wrote: Image
When Vince Young beat USC...

"What matters is not that it's true, but that I believe it; or no, not that I believe it, but that I believe it....I trust I make myself obscure."
St. Thomas More, A Man for All Seasons.
Yorkman

Post by Yorkman »

blacklib wrote:

You my friend, earn the award for the "stupidest statement " made on this message board! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :puke: :puke:
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

blacklib wrote:Completely different situation. It was only a matter of time before Barkley would take the job. Barkley starting at Ohio State was full time situation. Barkley never had to look over his shoulder for Corp. Corp starting today was temporary. Since Barkley couldn’t play get him away from the team and let the players rally around Corp. That allows Corp to relax and play without the fear of Barkley coming in the game.
I love Aaron Corp. But if he played poorly because he was concerned about a one-armed Barkley replacing him, then he is not a big-time college quarterback. Fragile psyches don't survive at that position.

MDD
WileyWolverine

Post by WileyWolverine »

blacklib wrote:Why did they let Barkley loom on the sideline the whole game with his helmet on? You think Corp wasnt looking over his shoulder the whole game wondering when they were going to yank him. Barkley should of been in street clothes so the team could get behind Corp.
Why was Aaron on the Trojan sideline with his helmet on during both the SJS and tOSU games? Why do baseball managers have relievers warming up in the bull pen? Why do old folks wear Depends?
Defense Wins Championships... Offense Provides The Opportunity... WW

GO LAKERS
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

WileyWolverine wrote:Why was Aaron on the Trojan sideline with his helmet on during both the SJS and tOSU games? Why do baseball managers have relievers warming up in the bull pen? Why do old folks wear Depends?
The answer to all three questions is: Just in case the bottom falls out, baby!

MDD