USC goes down in Washington

Notorious

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by Notorious »

RMOnAir wrote: It was a part of it...The RB's fumbles where another part...Corp looked very uncomfortable
I won't disagree with that - but a lot of thing's lost that game (Corp included). USC can't stop Udubb on 3rd and 15 with the best secondary in the nation? They can't get a 1st down on 3rd and 1 with the best offensive line in the nation? Corp takes a lot of the blame, and deservedly so, but SC lost that game for a lot of reasons. I don't think if MB was in there it would have made that much of a difference because it's not like Barkley was stretching the field in his first 2 games either.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
Ramon

Post by Ramon »

1stngoal wrote:Why is it when year after year SC chokes to a lower level PAC-10 school the fans here attack ND?........

Guess you have to pick on a team that has it's own Network and is truly a national team with the biggest following in the country......

Jealousy is not a good thing.....makes you green like the Fighting Irish

Beaver, Cardinals and now the Huskies crash the SC party
Pssssssst...Edac25 and GGArgoFan...Are HUUUUUUGE Notre Dame fans....I'll give you a pass this time :thumbsup:
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions
GGArgoFan

Post by GGArgoFan »

Leave it to SC fan to try to deflect this loss into a "look how bad ND sucks" tirade. :ROFL: ..Come on SC fan this happens every year to you guys. Big hype, no national title. I think Pete is way overrated as well. Just like the team. :cheers: Good luck the rest of the way. I am seeing 3 losses this year before bowl time for you. Fight on.
Ramon

Post by Ramon »

Notorious wrote: I won't disagree with that - but a lot of thing's lost that game (Corp included). USC can't stop Udubb on 3rd and 15 with the best secondary in the nation? They can't get a 1st down on 3rd and 1 with the best offensive line in the nation? Corp takes a lot of the blame, and deservedly so, but SC lost that game for a lot of reasons. I don't think if MB was in there it would have made that much of a difference because it's not like Barkley was stretching the field in his first 2 games either.
I see your points...But I feel that MB would have at the very least been able to convert more than zero 3rd down conversions...Like he did at the Horseshoe.
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions
blacklib

Post by blacklib »

RMOnAir wrote: Ummm...Corp was not only in full uniform during the Ohio game....HE WAS WARMING UP...Aaron does not instill leadership...FACT...Leadership is the art of influencing people to make them do what you need them to do with enthusiasm and determination.
Completely different situation. It was only a matter of time before Barkley would take the job. Barkley starting at Ohio State was full time situation. Barkley never had to look over his shoulder for Corp. Corp starting today was temporary. Since Barkley couldn’t play get him away from the team and let the players rally around Corp. That allows Corp to relax and play without the fear of Barkley coming in the game.
Ramon

Post by Ramon »

GGArgoFan wrote:Leave it to SC fan to try to deflect this loss into a "look how bad ND sucks" tirade. :ROFL: ..Come on SC fan this happens every year to you guys. Big hype, no national title. I think Pete is way overrated as well. Just like the team. :cheers: Good luck the rest of the way. I am seeing 3 losses this year before bowl time for you. Fight on.
blacklib

Post by blacklib »

C.J Gable?
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

blacklib wrote:
Completely different situation. It was only a matter of time before Barkley would take the job. Barkley starting at Ohio State was full time situation. Barkley never had to look over his shoulder for Corp. Corp starting today was temporary. Since Barkley couldn’t play get him away from the team and let the players rally around Corp. That allows Corp to relax and play without the fear of Barkley coming in the game.
There's no need to be a Corp apologist - I love the dude and want him to shine as much as the next person is, but the facts are he played like crap. Regardless of the situation, the circumstances, or some headscratching playcalling, he played like utter and complete crap.
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

GGArgoFan wrote:Leave it to SC fan to try to deflect this loss into a "look how bad ND sucks" tirade. :ROFL: ..Come on SC fan this happens every year to you guys. Big hype, no national title. I think Pete is way overrated as well. Just like the team. :cheers: Good luck the rest of the way. I am seeing 3 losses this year before bowl time for you. Fight on.
1. You're an idiot.
2. I don't need to bring up any ND things to prove you're an idiot.
3. You wish you had PC as a head coach. You really wouldn't want 7 consecutive BCS bowls and top 4 finishes in the country? Really? All right then that makes you and nobody else who wouldn't take that at the first chance. If I told you that you could hire a coach that went to 7 consecutive BCS bowls and finished top 4 every one of those years, would you really say, "No, I'll wait until someone better comes along." I seriously doubt it.
WileyWolverine

Post by WileyWolverine »

RPW wrote:I am glad Wazzu won the game, but can Wazzu fan be happy with this win???

Hell yeah Wazzu and Bruin Fans are happy.
Wazzu is Washington State. UDub is Washington. Up the Wazoo is where the Trojans just took it.
Defense Wins Championships... Offense Provides The Opportunity... WW

GO LAKERS
GGArgoFan

Post by GGArgoFan »

Notorious wrote: 1. You're an idiot.
2. I don't need to bring up any ND things to prove you're an idiot.
3. You wish you had PC as a head coach. You really wouldn't want 7 consecutive BCS bowls and top 4 finishes in the country? Really? All right then that makes you and nobody else who wouldn't take that at the first chance. If I told you that you could hire a coach that went to 7 consecutive BCS bowls and finished top 4 every one of those years, would you really say, "No, I'll wait until someone better comes along." I seriously doubt it.

:mex: \:D/ :cheers:
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

GGArgoFan wrote:

:mex: \:D/ :cheers:
That's the sign of the lost argument - that was over quicker than I thought it could be. Even Roach would probably be impressed with how quickly you got beat on that one.
GGArgoFan

Post by GGArgoFan »

Notorious wrote: That's the sign of the lost argument - that was over quicker than I thought it could be. Even Roach would probably be impressed with how quickly you got beat on that one.

Not as quick as SC got beat today...Fight on. Game over. :L:
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

GGArgoFan wrote:

That doesn't even make sense - damn you're an idiot.
GGArgoFan

Post by GGArgoFan »

Notorious wrote: That doesn't even make sense - damn you're an idiot.
:ROFL:
Ramon

Post by Ramon »

GGArgoFan wrote:

GGArgoFan

Post by GGArgoFan »

RMOnAir wrote: Image

God bless the Irish. :ROFL:
atgreek

Post by atgreek »

RMOnAir wrote: Image

She did NOT make a mistake. She was trying to say OH GOD, another lousy ND football team.
1stngoal

Post by 1stngoal »

Fight on UCLA????? oh
GGArgoFan

Post by GGArgoFan »

atgreek wrote:

She did NOT make a mistake. She was trying to say OH GOD, another lousy ND football team.

I just heard she transfered to USC. :ROFL: