USC goes down in Washington

User avatar
Notorious
Posts: 11909
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 am

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by Notorious »

RMOnAir wrote: It was a part of it...The RB's fumbles where another part...Corp looked very uncomfortable
I won't disagree with that - but a lot of thing's lost that game (Corp included). USC can't stop Udubb on 3rd and 15 with the best secondary in the nation? They can't get a 1st down on 3rd and 1 with the best offensive line in the nation? Corp takes a lot of the blame, and deservedly so, but SC lost that game for a lot of reasons. I don't think if MB was in there it would have made that much of a difference because it's not like Barkley was stretching the field in his first 2 games either.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
User avatar
Ramon
Posts: 7090
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:53 am

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by Ramon »

1stngoal wrote:Why is it when year after year SC chokes to a lower level PAC-10 school the fans here attack ND?........

Guess you have to pick on a team that has it's own Network and is truly a national team with the biggest following in the country......

Jealousy is not a good thing.....makes you green like the Fighting Irish

Beaver, Cardinals and now the Huskies crash the SC party
Pssssssst...Edac25 and GGArgoFan...Are HUUUUUUGE Notre Dame fans....I'll give you a pass this time :thumbsup:
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions
User avatar
GGArgoFan
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:41 am

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by GGArgoFan »

Leave it to SC fan to try to deflect this loss into a "look how bad ND sucks" tirade. :ROFL: ..Come on SC fan this happens every year to you guys. Big hype, no national title. I think Pete is way overrated as well. Just like the team. :cheers: Good luck the rest of the way. I am seeing 3 losses this year before bowl time for you. Fight on.
User avatar
Ramon
Posts: 7090
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:53 am

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by Ramon »

Notorious wrote: I won't disagree with that - but a lot of thing's lost that game (Corp included). USC can't stop Udubb on 3rd and 15 with the best secondary in the nation? They can't get a 1st down on 3rd and 1 with the best offensive line in the nation? Corp takes a lot of the blame, and deservedly so, but SC lost that game for a lot of reasons. I don't think if MB was in there it would have made that much of a difference because it's not like Barkley was stretching the field in his first 2 games either.
I see your points...But I feel that MB would have at the very least been able to convert more than zero 3rd down conversions...Like he did at the Horseshoe.
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions
blacklib
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:16 am

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by blacklib »

RMOnAir wrote: Ummm...Corp was not only in full uniform during the Ohio game....HE WAS WARMING UP...Aaron does not instill leadership...FACT...Leadership is the art of influencing people to make them do what you need them to do with enthusiasm and determination.
Completely different situation. It was only a matter of time before Barkley would take the job. Barkley starting at Ohio State was full time situation. Barkley never had to look over his shoulder for Corp. Corp starting today was temporary. Since Barkley couldn’t play get him away from the team and let the players rally around Corp. That allows Corp to relax and play without the fear of Barkley coming in the game.
User avatar
Ramon
Posts: 7090
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:53 am

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by Ramon »

GGArgoFan wrote:Leave it to SC fan to try to deflect this loss into a "look how bad ND sucks" tirade. :ROFL: ..Come on SC fan this happens every year to you guys. Big hype, no national title. I think Pete is way overrated as well. Just like the team. :cheers: Good luck the rest of the way. I am seeing 3 losses this year before bowl time for you. Fight on.
Image
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions
blacklib
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:16 am

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by blacklib »

C.J Gable?
User avatar
Notorious
Posts: 11909
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 am

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by Notorious »

blacklib wrote:
Completely different situation. It was only a matter of time before Barkley would take the job. Barkley starting at Ohio State was full time situation. Barkley never had to look over his shoulder for Corp. Corp starting today was temporary. Since Barkley couldn’t play get him away from the team and let the players rally around Corp. That allows Corp to relax and play without the fear of Barkley coming in the game.
There's no need to be a Corp apologist - I love the dude and want him to shine as much as the next person is, but the facts are he played like crap. Regardless of the situation, the circumstances, or some headscratching playcalling, he played like utter and complete crap.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
User avatar
Notorious
Posts: 11909
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 am

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by Notorious »

GGArgoFan wrote:Leave it to SC fan to try to deflect this loss into a "look how bad ND sucks" tirade. :ROFL: ..Come on SC fan this happens every year to you guys. Big hype, no national title. I think Pete is way overrated as well. Just like the team. :cheers: Good luck the rest of the way. I am seeing 3 losses this year before bowl time for you. Fight on.
1. You're an idiot.
2. I don't need to bring up any ND things to prove you're an idiot.
3. You wish you had PC as a head coach. You really wouldn't want 7 consecutive BCS bowls and top 4 finishes in the country? Really? All right then that makes you and nobody else who wouldn't take that at the first chance. If I told you that you could hire a coach that went to 7 consecutive BCS bowls and finished top 4 every one of those years, would you really say, "No, I'll wait until someone better comes along." I seriously doubt it.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
User avatar
WileyWolverine
Posts: 3071
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:45 am

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by WileyWolverine »

RPW wrote:I am glad Wazzu won the game, but can Wazzu fan be happy with this win???




Hell yeah Wazzu and Bruin Fans are happy.
Wazzu is Washington State. UDub is Washington. Up the Wazoo is where the Trojans just took it.
Defense Wins Championships... Offense Provides The Opportunity... WW


GO LAKERS
User avatar
GGArgoFan
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:41 am

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by GGArgoFan »

Notorious wrote: 1. You're an idiot.
2. I don't need to bring up any ND things to prove you're an idiot.
3. You wish you had PC as a head coach. You really wouldn't want 7 consecutive BCS bowls and top 4 finishes in the country? Really? All right then that makes you and nobody else who wouldn't take that at the first chance. If I told you that you could hire a coach that went to 7 consecutive BCS bowls and finished top 4 every one of those years, would you really say, "No, I'll wait until someone better comes along." I seriously doubt it.

:mex: \:D/ :cheers:
User avatar
Notorious
Posts: 11909
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 am

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by Notorious »

GGArgoFan wrote:

:mex: \:D/ :cheers:
That's the sign of the lost argument - that was over quicker than I thought it could be. Even Roach would probably be impressed with how quickly you got beat on that one.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
User avatar
GGArgoFan
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:41 am

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by GGArgoFan »

Notorious wrote: That's the sign of the lost argument - that was over quicker than I thought it could be. Even Roach would probably be impressed with how quickly you got beat on that one.

Not as quick as SC got beat today...Fight on. Game over. :L:
User avatar
Notorious
Posts: 11909
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 am

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by Notorious »

GGArgoFan wrote:

Not as quick as SC got beat today...Fight on. Game over. :L:
That doesn't even make sense - damn you're an idiot.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
User avatar
GGArgoFan
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:41 am

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by GGArgoFan »

Notorious wrote: That doesn't even make sense - damn you're an idiot.
:ROFL:
User avatar
Ramon
Posts: 7090
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:53 am

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by Ramon »

GGArgoFan wrote:

Not as quick as SC got beat today...Fight on. Game over. :L:
Image
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions
User avatar
GGArgoFan
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:41 am

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by GGArgoFan »

RMOnAir wrote: Image

God bless the Irish. :ROFL:
User avatar
atgreek
Posts: 4166
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:26 am

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by atgreek »

RMOnAir wrote: Image

She did NOT make a mistake. She was trying to say OH GOD, another lousy ND football team.
1stngoal
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:06 pm

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by 1stngoal »



Fight on UCLA????? oh
User avatar
GGArgoFan
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:41 am

Re: USC goes down in Washington

Post by GGArgoFan »

atgreek wrote:

She did NOT make a mistake. She was trying to say OH GOD, another lousy ND football team.

I just heard she transfered to USC. :ROFL:
Post Reply