Hurry back, Matt

Red

Hurry back, Matt

Post by Red »

Wow! Losing to the dogs is unacceptable.
Wolves

Re: Hurry back, Matt

Post by Wolves »

Red wrote:Wow! Losing to the dogs is unacceptable.
So was losing to Lutheran but he did that four times.
Red

Post by Red »

Wolves wrote:
So was losing to Lutheran but he did that four times.
History Wolves! But then again, so was today. The "Barkley didnt beat OLU" doesnt have any effect any more. You have already worn it out.
edac25

Post by edac25 »

Both QB's have turned what was one of the most explosive offenses in college football last year (watch the replay of the Rose Bowl vs. Penn St.) with TEN returning starters into the worst USC offense in the Pete Carroll era. Corp looked like **** today and aside from ONE great pass to the TE on SC's final drive vs. Ohio State, Barkley looked like **** vs. the Buckeyes. Can't blame Barkley too much cause he's a true frosh. Corp's only excuse is that this was his first game but that's not good enough.

I couldn't be happier!

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Wolves

Post by Wolves »

edac25 wrote:Both QB's have turned what was one of the most explosive offenses in college football last year (watch the replay of the Rose Bowl vs. Penn St.) with TEN returning starters into the worst USC offense in the Pete Carroll era. Corp looked like **** today and aside from ONE great pass to the TE on SC's final drive vs. Ohio State, Barkley looked like **** vs. the Buckeyes. Can't blame Barkley too much cause he's a true frosh. Corp's only excuse is that this was his first game but that's not good enough.

I couldn't be happier!

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
I am sure DJ and Gallippo are happy to hear you are so happy.
edac25

Post by edac25 »

Wolves wrote:
I am sure DJ and Gallippo are happy to hear you are so happy.
I root for the SC Friars to do well but I ultimately root for them to lose. I root for or against the uniform moreso than the player himself. As an example, as a Steeler Fan, I love Troy Polamalu even though he played at SC. Just the way it is.