IRISH WIN.....USC CHOKES

ND7

Re: IRISH WIN.....USC CHOKES

Post by ND7 »

Exocet 98 wrote:jabba rubs gravy on his stretch marks and hides crispy cremes under his neck flab, but not even he could go 0-19 against his rival. Which should be the wikipedia definition of a CHOKE. How 'bout them Devils!! :mrgreen:
Very nice from the fat Bob fan. :ROFL:
"What matters is not that it's true, but that I believe it; or no, not that I believe it, but that I believe it....I trust I make myself obscure."
St. Thomas More, A Man for All Seasons.
VP_321

Post by VP_321 »

great day
USC loses
Cal wins
SoMelo

Post by SoMelo »

kicks2 wrote:

Omg..Edac you fellow Friar "brothers" all look pretty good at SC this year...
Do you even realize what a total and complete sellout you are?
Nothing worse than a sellout...and to make at worse you laugh and mock
them...I can't wait for SC/ND game......we'll see who's laughing then...

ND BLOWS :thumbsdown:
I wish Galippo, Kalil and Shoemate well, as I do with every Servite graduate. I still hate U$C... --:-- It is what it is
SoMelo

Post by SoMelo »

Also if any Servite grad makes it to the NFL and gets drafted by the Raiders or Rams, I'll once again wish them well, but I still won't like either one of those teams
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

edac25 wrote:F U SC Fan! Another season the Trojans choke against a 30 Point Underdog! Ha! Ha! Ha!

:ROFL: :cheers: :ROFL: :cheers: :ROFL:
Edac, you use the word "choke" more often than valley girls use the word "awsome." But in this case, you couldn't be more right.

I also think Luthur Brown's celebration after making a routine tackle on Washington's game-winning drive makes him the early favorite for the NCAA *******-Of-The-Year award.

MDD
SoMelo

Post by SoMelo »

MDDad wrote:
Edac, you use the word "choke" more often than valley girls use the word "awsome." But in this case, you couldn't be more right.

I also think Luthur Brown's celebration after making a routine tackle on Washington's game-winning drive makes him the early favorite for the NCAA *******-Of-The-Year award.

MDD
Pete Carroll will NEVER give up that title
Last edited by SoMelo on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
1stngoal

Post by 1stngoal »

Not a USC fan at all......But Washington had everything playing in their favor to win that game.

1) Barkley out

2) Game played in Husky Stadium (Has to be worth at least a TD)

3) USC hungover from win over OSU the prior week

4) The Former "O" and "D" Cord now at UW and trust me they wanted this game and game planned for it since the day they got there.

I can't believe Washington is now in the top 25 okay their 2-1 and beat the #3 team, but does Idaho really count?