SC fan, suck it up..Face it like a man or woman.

GGArgoFan

SC fan, suck it up..Face it like a man or woman.

Post by GGArgoFan »

Your chances for a national championship just went out the window this year. :cheers:
Notorious

Re: SC fan suck it up..Face it like a man or woman.

Post by Notorious »

I'd agree with that, but that has more to do with the system than what SC can now control.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
GGArgoFan

Post by GGArgoFan »

Notorious wrote:I'd agree with that, but that has more to do with the system than what SC can now control.
Blame it on what you want. N.C caliber teams beat teams like Washington this year.
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

GGArgoFan wrote:
Blame it on what you want. N.C caliber teams beat teams like Washington this year.
If Washington goes 9-3 then what? They suddenly became a team worth losing to?

I know ND fans hate USC, but honestly get over it. I'm not really bitching - but I know they can't win the NC because of how the rest of the Pac 10 is perceived. Even if SC went undefeated, they wouldn't get in over an undefeated Texas or Florida, although they would have deserved to. They will not get in over a 1 loss UT or UF in that same way, so the system isn't really fair. It also isn't fair to any of the midmajor schools.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
GGArgoFan

Post by GGArgoFan »

Notorious wrote: If Washington goes 9-3 then what? They suddenly became a team worth losing to?

I know ND fans hate USC, but honestly get over it. I'm not really bitching - but I know they can't win the NC because of how the rest of the Pac 10 is perceived. Even if SC went undefeated, they wouldn't get in over an undefeated Texas or Florida, although they would have deserved to. They will not get in over a 1 loss UT or UF in that same way, so the system isn't really fair. It also isn't fair to any of the midmajor schools.
It really isn't a hate thing of USC for me. It's more about there loud mouth obnoxious fans (some)..It is a love thing though for my Irish. You have that right.
ND7

Post by ND7 »

GGArgoFan wrote:
It really isn't a hate thing of USC for me. It's more about there loud mouth obnoxious fans (some)..It is a love thing though for my Irish. You have that right.
:thumbsup: :cheers: :thumbsup:
"What matters is not that it's true, but that I believe it; or no, not that I believe it, but that I believe it....I trust I make myself obscure."
St. Thomas More, A Man for All Seasons.