USC Trojans Charged with Attempted Murder

THe Nug

USC Trojans Charged with Attempted Murder

Post by THe Nug »

Details are still coming in but Los Angeles homicide detectives have charged the entire USC football team with attempted murder of a retiree. Meanwhile a south county USC fan and season-ticket holder sits shocked and betrayed. Police began suspecting the Trojans after the aforementioned Orange County man suffered a near coronary during the come-from-behind victory in Columbus, Ohio. This week the chest pains continued.

"At first I though it was gas, but when the Washington kicker hit the last minute field goal I had already hit 911 on my jitterbug cell phone," said the victim who wished to remain anonymous, but was last seen wearing a faded, almost pink Trojan hat.

The man was last seen yelling "Defense wins championships, but a one-dimensional offense won't even get you to the Holiday Bowl."
edac25

Re: USC Trojans Charged with Attempted Murder

Post by edac25 »

THe Nug wrote:Details are still coming in but Los Angeles homicide detectives have charged the entire USC football team with attempted murder of a retiree. Meanwhile a south county USC fan and season-ticket holder sits shocked and betrayed. Police began suspecting the Trojans after the aforementioned Orange County man suffered a near coronary during the come-from-behind victory in Columbus, Ohio. This week the chest pains continued.

"At first I though it was gas, but when the Washington kicker hit the last minute field goal I had already hit 911 on my jitterbug cell phone," said the victim who wished to remain anonymous, but was last seen wearing a faded, almost pink Trojan hat.

The man was last seen yelling "Defense wins championships, but a one-dimensional offense won't even get you to the Holiday Bowl."
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Another disappointing season for WW...Fight On!
slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll »

edac25 wrote:
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Another disappointing season for WW...Fight On![/quote]

Yep Charlie "High Waist" Weiss... :ROFL:
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

kicks2 wrote:Yep Charlie "High Waist" Weiss... :ROFL:
Exactly right. Charlie Weiss is the only coach in the country who actually wears his belt above his nipples.

MDD
Red

Post by Red »

MDDad wrote:
Exactly right. Charlie Weiss is the only coach in the country who actually wears his belt above his nipples.

MDD
Slathered with Log Cabin syrup.
1stngoal

Post by 1stngoal »

kicks2 wrote: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Another disappointing season for WW...Fight On![/quote]

Yep Charlie "High Waist" Weiss... :ROFL:
Makes USC fans remember fondly the days of John Robinson and his 8 chins and mammoth fore head
GOODave

Post by GOODave »

Red wrote:
Slathered with Log Cabin syrup.
He slathers his belt with log cabin syrup?

Now THAT'S creepy...