Rolling commentary on the USC vs Washington State game

Wolves

Rolling commentary on the USC vs Washington State game

Post by Wolves »

The game hasn't started yet but I have had enough of Barkley already.
I don't think I will be buying his jersey at the book store anytime soon.
Wolves

Re: Rolling commentary on the USC vs Washington State game

Post by Wolves »

Game is over after 5 plays. This is going to be painful for the Cougars.

We want Laurenzi!!!!!
SoMelo

Post by SoMelo »

Wolves wrote:The game hasn't started yet but I have had enough of Barkley already.
ImageImage
ND7

Post by ND7 »

SoMelo wrote:
ImageImage
Not liking a team is one thing...that is just tacky. :mrgreen:
"What matters is not that it's true, but that I believe it; or no, not that I believe it, but that I believe it....I trust I make myself obscure."
St. Thomas More, A Man for All Seasons.
Wolves

Post by Wolves »

This is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Cougars should be in the league with San Jose State.....

Boise State to the Pac 10 for WSU.
Wolves

Post by Wolves »

Is it a Washington State rule that they have to start a drive with a penalty?
Red

Post by Red »

SoMelo wrote:
ImageImage
Pretty PATHETIC melo!!But then again, what else would anyone expect.
Red

Post by Red »

Wolves wrote:The game hasn't started yet but I have had enough of Barkley already.
Do you need me to send you some kleenex? :mrgreen:
highschoolsportsfan

Post by highschoolsportsfan »

This is sick to watch. I am a Corp fan and wanted him to start. I thought that they did a disservice to him last week by not calling the game to his strength. Now I am even more convinced that the play calling stinks. Is it me or is the play calling absolutely terrible. To only score 27 on WASU is pathetic. SMU scored more. Call plays to your strength Trojans. This is terrible. Barkley is good and IS the real deal. He should be the QB and sorry to Aaron. Stick to what is working. Bradford is a beast. Keep giving him the ball. It is like they are designing the game plan to showcase McNight. They should be showcasing Barkley, Williams, johnson, Bradford, Havili and McCoy and playing to their strengths. When they got inside the 20 it is like they forgot that Barkley got them there and then they ran it. Not only did they run it but why would Bates call for a 10 yard run (pitch) when they only need 1 yard to go for the TD. The O line could push them back at will. STUPID STUPID STUPID. Then when Corp is asked to pass the ball (Albeit with the second string line) he is told to drop back when they put Barkley in rollouts and the position to run it all night. WHY does this guy call the game that he does? There is no rhyme or reason to his game planning. A pathetic score against a team that is not good. This is on the coaching.
afan95

Post by afan95 »

I'm trying to be patient but I never thought I would say I miss Sark's play calling.
It's my Board and I will censor you when I feel like it JQP
Wolves

Post by Wolves »

If they would have made as many mistakes as they did last night against just a good team they would have lost again. They are just not a great team right now.
SoMelo

Post by SoMelo »

Red wrote:
Pretty PATHETIC melo!!But then again, what else would anyone expect.
HmmmmmImage do I care what red thinks?? Image naaaaaaaah.. But here ya go.. ImageImage
FANDAN

Post by FANDAN »

SoMelo wrote: HmmmmmImage do I care what red thinks?? Image naaaaaaaah.. But here ya go.. ImageImage
Red, you gotta admit SoMelo is one unflappable pixie.
Red

Post by Red »

SoMelo wrote: HmmmmmImage do I care what red thinks?? Image naaaaaaaah.. But here ya go.. ImageImage
Forget it....life must be bitter enough.
Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Red

Post by Red »

FANDAN wrote: Red, you gotta admit SoMelo is one unflappable pixie.
No, just bitter!
SoMelo

Post by SoMelo »

Red wrote:
No, just bitter!
Sorry red, I’m not bitter… I’m actually at a great place in my life right now. I will admit 1 year ago was the lowest point in my life, but this past Wednesday I celebrated my (new birthday) 1st year of being cancer free! The support of my family and friends has been amazing.

Until my step-mother forgot how to laugh (stage 7 Alzheimer’s) we could stick in a Everybody loves Raymond DVD and she would laugh for hours, I have never thought he was funny (he always portrays a stupid guy).

Not now, nor will ever I be a U$C fan… If you think that makes me a bitter person, well then you are just a Raymond. --:--
Red

Post by Red »

SoMelo wrote: Sorry red, I’m not bitter… I’m actually at a great place in my life right now. I will admit 1 year ago was the lowest point in my life, but this past Wednesday I celebrated my (new birthday) 1st year of being cancer free! The support of my family and friends has been amazing.

Until my step-mother forgot how to laugh (stage 7 Alzheimer’s) we could stick in a Everybody loves Raymond DVD and she would laugh for hours, I have never thought he was funny (he always portrays a stupid guy).

Not now, nor will ever I be a U$C fan… If you think that makes me a bitter person, well then you are just a Raymond. --:--
I am really happy to be wrong, however posting a dog peeing on a football jersey of a 19 year old college kid is not the best way to show your disdain on a college football team. I never used watched that show until somebody insisted I was him for the FIRST time while I was surfing in Oceanside.

Matt is a great kid from a great family and he doesnt deserve what you did even though you did in fun.
SoMelo

Post by SoMelo »

Red wrote:
I am really happy to be wrong, however posting a dog peeing on a football jersey of a 19 year old college kid is not the best way to show your disdain on a college football team. I never used watched that show until somebody insisted I was him for the FIRST time while I was surfing in Oceanside.

Matt is a great kid from a great family and he doesnt deserve what you did even though you did in fun.
Gee.. I'm sorry is the current adult the only one to ever wear that number?
ImageImage
The Skull

Post by The Skull »

Red

Post by Red »

SoMelo wrote: Gee.. I'm sorry is the current adult the only one to ever wear that number?
ImageImage

Still NineTEEN!