Sark's pride got in the way

1stngoal

Sark's pride got in the way

Post by 1stngoal »

Thank you Sark for going on 4th down today...and not taking a sure three on the goal line.

That SC mentality of going on 4th cost him the win.....

Also the IRISH had there version of the bush push and payback to the old SC coaches on the Washington sidelines......They pushed him 4 yrds for the 2 pt converation
slowyoroll

Re: Sark's pride got in the way

Post by slowyoroll »

Washington is getting better...
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT
ND7

Post by ND7 »

kicks2 wrote:Washington is getting better...
So my Irish are getting better ...right Kicks. :mex:
"What matters is not that it's true, but that I believe it; or no, not that I believe it, but that I believe it....I trust I make myself obscure."
St. Thomas More, A Man for All Seasons.
WileyWolverine

Post by WileyWolverine »

Why did Sark continue to sneak with ten Leprechauns in the box? Because that's what he does when his center is getting tripled. Duh! The way in which the Huskies lost took everything away from their victory against the Trojans. Isn't it ironic that Charlie almost got beat by Willingham's recruits. The heck with Jimmy going up for the Heisman. Golden Taint is the best! :mrgreen:
Defense Wins Championships... Offense Provides The Opportunity... WW

GO LAKERS
1stngoal

Post by 1stngoal »

WileyWolverine wrote:Why did Sark continue to sneak with ten Leprechauns in the box? Because that's what he does when his center is getting tripled. Duh! The way in which the Huskies lost took everything away from their victory against the Trojans. Isn't it ironic that Charlie almost got beat by Willingham's recruits. The heck with Jimmy going up for the Heisman. Golden Taint is the best! :mrgreen:
Spoken like a true SC fan.....

Can pete get someone to spot those poor kids in the weight room?
WileyWolverine

Post by WileyWolverine »

1stngoal wrote:Thank you Sark for going on 4th down today...and not taking a sure three on the goal line.

That SC mentality of going on 4th cost him the win.....

Also the IRISH had there version of the bush push and payback to the old SC coaches on the Washington sidelines......They pushed him 4 yrds for the 2 pt converation
And the replay--that was not reviewed--shows that the FB's knee was down before he was pushed and pulled across the goal line. No sour grapes here... neither the win or loss was not mine. :mex:
Defense Wins Championships... Offense Provides The Opportunity... WW

GO LAKERS
1stngoal

Post by 1stngoal »

WileyWolverine wrote:And the replay--that was not reviewed--shows that the FB's knee was down before he was pushed and pulled across the goal line. No sour grapes here... neither the win or loss was not mine. :mex:

In college football every play is reviewed upstairs and if they feel it needs to be review by the field judge they will call down to the field.
1stngoal

Post by 1stngoal »

WileyWolverine wrote:And the replay--that was not reviewed--shows that the FB's knee was down before he was pushed and pulled across the goal line. No sour grapes here... neither the win or loss was not mine. :mex:
edac25

Post by edac25 »

The W over Washington was ESPECIALLY sweet because it was against the two A-Hole Coaches from USC, Sarkisian and Holt. I was giving them both "The Bird" the entire game and a Double Bird after we sealed the win! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
ND7

Post by ND7 »

edac25 wrote:The W over Washington was ESPECIALLY sweet because it was against the two A-Hole Coaches from USC, Sarkisian and Holt. I was giving them both "The Bird" the entire game and a Double Bird after we sealed the win! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
That is cool Edac but it means zero without a win on 10/17. :D
"What matters is not that it's true, but that I believe it; or no, not that I believe it, but that I believe it....I trust I make myself obscure."
St. Thomas More, A Man for All Seasons.