Any more transfers to speak about?

Post Reply
BraveFB
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by BraveFB » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Well?

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by Grand Supreme » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Can anyone tell me how Bosco became the most attractive SS transfer destination?
Do these kids know where Bellflower is?
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

User avatar
atgreek
Posts: 4166
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:26 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by atgreek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:26 pm

blng_blng wrote:Can anyone tell me how Bosco became the most attractive SS transfer destination?
Do these kids know where Bellflower is?


Treggs and Negro hard at work. That's how.

And isn't Bellflower somewhere between the sunny beaches of the Pacific and the sparkling mountains of Big Bear?

Red
Posts: 17717
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by Red » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm

blng_blng wrote:Can anyone tell me how Bosco became the most attractive SS transfer destination?
Do these kids know where Bellflower is?
BINGO!

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by Grand Supreme » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Red wrote:BINGO!
I must really be missing something...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

Whatthe?
Posts: 670
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:09 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by Whatthe? » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:52 pm

blng_blng wrote: I must really be missing something...
Maybe transfers like what they see on this list...... :shrug:
http://attractions.uptake.com/californi ... 07008.html

User avatar
atgreek
Posts: 4166
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:26 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by atgreek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Whatthe? wrote:
Maybe transfers like what they see on this list...... :shrug:
http://attractions.uptake.com/californi ... 07008.html

Especially the K-Mart. :mrgreen:

BraveFB
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by BraveFB » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:01 pm

Red wrote:
BINGO!
Red, you act like Santa Ana is a better city? Bellflower is like Beverly Hills compared to that poop hole of a city.

RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by RPW » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:01 pm

Whatthe? wrote:
Maybe transfers like what they see on this list...... :shrug:
http://attractions.uptake.com/californi ... 07008.html

Seriously? Out of 142 things to do in Bellflower going to K-Mart was #6???
I am The Voice of Reason

User avatar
atgreek
Posts: 4166
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:26 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by atgreek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:03 pm

BraveFB wrote:
Red, you act like Santa Ana is a better city? Bellflower is like Beverly Hills compared to that poop hole of a city.


Parts of Santa Ana are hoity toity.

User avatar
atgreek
Posts: 4166
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:26 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by atgreek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:03 pm

RPW wrote:

Seriously? Out of 142 things to do in Bellflower going to K-Mart was #6???


Come on man....it's a Super K.

User avatar
atgreek
Posts: 4166
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:26 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by atgreek » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Shopping – Bellflower, California

Critter Inn and Doggie Day Spa See More #29 of 142
Spas – Bellflower, California



Maybe they love their pets.

User avatar
RoadRunner
Posts: 8476
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by RoadRunner » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:15 pm

BraveFB wrote:
Red, you act like Santa Ana is a better city? Bellflower is like Beverly Hills compared to that poop hole of a city.

Please....Bellflower is a **** hole.....
" Inter-National Scouting Director for Youth Football"

RPW
Posts: 6001
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by RPW » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:42 pm

That list is not even 142 things in "Bellflower" to do. Bellflower has 46 total things and the last (worst)thing to do is going to Staples.

Ironically going to a St John Bosco football game is not listed as something to do in Bellflower.
I am The Voice of Reason

User avatar
Ramon
Posts: 7090
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:53 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by Ramon » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:44 pm

BraveFB wrote:
Red, you act like Santa Ana is a better city? Bellflower is like Beverly Hills compared to that poop hole of a city.
Cocaine is one hell of a drug...Just a few of the homes around this Fisher Park are worth more than all the homes in Bellflower combined!
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions

User avatar
Haroof
Posts: 832
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by Haroof » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:16 pm

You guys are ridiculous.

There's nothing wrong with Bellflower, especially where the campus is located.

Steve Fryer
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:03 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by Steve Fryer » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Santa Ana

Floral Park and West Floral Park are primo neighborhoods in Santa Ana.

http://westfloralpark.com/2010/Wine_walk/Images.htm

Second column, third pic down -- that's Blng's best pal, wearing one of his Led Zep shirts.

The photo below that is of Michael and Cathi McLean -- big Mater Dei family, all the McLean kids went and a couple were excellent Monarchs athletes, too. Longtime OC folks might remember their biz, McLean Cadillac.

Danny Espinosa's folks lives up the block. He went to MD, now is with Washington Nationals ... plenty of MD/OL/Servite families here.

Look around that website, and yeah, it's a good neighborhood.

User avatar
SoMelo
Posts: 12322
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:51 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by SoMelo » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Steve Fryer wrote:Re: Santa Ana

Floral Park and West Floral Park are primo neighborhoods in Santa Ana.

http://westfloralpark.com/2010/Wine_walk/Images.htm

Second column, third pic down -- that's Blng's best pal, wearing one of his Led Zep shirts.

The photo below that is of Michael and Cathi McLean -- big Mater Dei family, all the McLean kids went and a couple were excellent Monarchs athletes, too. Longtime OC folks might remember their biz, McLean Cadillac.

Danny Espinosa's folks lives up the block. He went to MD, now is with Washington Nationals ... plenty of MD/OL/Servite families here.

Look around that website, and yeah, it's a good neighborhood.
What a shocker.. wino's in Santa Ana

Bick
Posts: 5003
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by Bick » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Haroof wrote:You guys are ridiculous.

There's nothing wrong with Bellflower, especially where the campus is located.
No kidding. Count the number of swimming pools in the Bing bird's-eye map of each school, and no, the one at the school doesn't count. If that's not enough, which school would you be willing to walk around the perimeter...at night?

I couldn't figure out how to keep the link intact.

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13672
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Post by Grand Supreme » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:38 am

Steve Fryer wrote:Second column, third pic down -- that's Blng's best pal, wearing one of his Led Zep shirts.
I don't live you...
Who told you that?
Maybe the OCRegister should see this pic of you gettin all liquored up and talkin smack about it...
MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley

Post Reply