Any more transfers to speak about?

User avatar
RoadRunner
Posts: 8404
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby RoadRunner » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:54 am

Whatthe? wrote:
HB= 909, 951 of orange county......Flat bill hats and lifted trucks....oh then there's the Ed Hardy and Skin gear the transplants from the IE have brought with them....Any weekend from May until Sept the beaches look like the entire city of Corona / Norco has invaded.



Yup......we leave out trash and piss in the water also


" Inter-National Scouting Director for Youth Football"

Whatthe?
Posts: 670
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:09 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby Whatthe? » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:04 am

RoadRunner wrote:

Yup......we leave out trash and piss in the water also


Thanks for the confirmation

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13676
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby Grand Supreme » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:14 am

RoadRunner wrote:Yup......we leave out (our) trash and piss in the water also

It's all good...
Signed the HB Economy...
[font=Georgia]MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley [/font]

MDDad
Posts: 11227
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:24 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby MDDad » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:20 am

Whatthe? wrote:
Let me guess you are that guy still going to the local clubs / bars hitting on girls less than half your age.....Why dont you give us a list of Buc's Top Ten Bars to get turned down in.


Buc is a legend. You're not. It's best if you put down the cap gun and back away.

User avatar
RoadRunner
Posts: 8404
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby RoadRunner » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:49 am

blng_blng wrote:It's all good...
Signed the HB Economy...


Id (is) your mon (mom) still cleaning houses in HB? Are you still mad at your parents foe (for) sending you to Edison? Do you sti (still) consider your parents sell outs? lol...**** douch..
" Inter-National Scouting Director for Youth Football"

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13676
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby Grand Supreme » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:36 am

RoadRunner wrote:Id (is) your mon (mom) still cleaning houses in HB? Are you still mad at your parents foe (for) sending you to Edison? Do you sti (still) consider your parents sell outs? lol...**** douch..

You misspell, misspelled words incorrectly...
[font=Georgia]MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley [/font]

User avatar
RoadRunner
Posts: 8404
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby RoadRunner » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:49 am

blng_blng wrote:You misspell, misspelled words incorrectly...



wow ...you get a gold star....


"Baby-Tank has never road the bench"
" Inter-National Scouting Director for Youth Football"

User avatar
Notorious
Posts: 11910
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby Notorious » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:56 am

Wow I could have easily ran into one of you, if you were hanging out at Sharkeez in HB.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch

longtimeobserver
Posts: 1340
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:16 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby longtimeobserver » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Farther North in Santa Ana is a street named Victoria Drive...it is located starting
at 19th Street between Broadway and Flower Streets....The mansions on that
street a multi=million dollar homes and in the "old days" was referred to as the
Beverly Hills of Orange County. You won't find a more beautiful street and at one corner
of the street is a home named "Tara" built as a replica of the home seen in the movie
"Gone With the Wind".

As far as the area surrounding Mater Dei...Bristol Street between Edinger (where
the school is located down to First Street has now been completely changed to
a six lanes and landscaping....the project is scheduled to go all the way to Santa Ana
College which is located at 17th Street. HUGE IMPROVEMENTS!!!!!

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13676
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby Grand Supreme » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:25 pm

Notorious wrote:Wow I could have easily ran into one of you, if you were hanging out at Sharkeez in HB.

i swear by this place...
Image
[font=Georgia]MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley [/font]

User avatar
Buc Pride
Posts: 1423
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:31 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby Buc Pride » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:37 pm

blng_blng wrote:i swear by this place...
Image


Good place to watch a game.


But I'm now a LB guy so Legends it is for me these days. 70 x70 ft. HD Projection TV is the best in California (and maybe the nation)
rent saw

El Jefe
Posts: 868
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby El Jefe » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Whatthe? wrote:
Let me guess you are that guy still going to the local clubs / bars hitting on girls less than half your age.....Why dont you give us a list of Buc's Top Ten Bars to get turned down in.

:ROFL:
"Forget about the fact that the local Catholic Parochial School kids are now no longer a even a minor contributing factor in the Monarch Football Program but now we have players wearing a God Damn ski mask during a post game interview"

Domingo

Whatthe?
Posts: 670
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:09 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby Whatthe? » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:34 pm

MDDad wrote:
Buc is a legend. You're not. It's best if you put down the cap gun and back away.


Really....your group of nobodys calls yourself legends?

What makes someone a legend on a internet message board? and why are you proud of it?

Who cares who buc is.

RPW
Posts: 5690
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby RPW » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Whatthe? wrote:
Really....your group of nobodys calls yourself legends?

What makes someone a legend on a internet message board? and why are you proud of it?

Who cares who buc is.



What the???
I am The Voice of Reason

User avatar
Ramon
Posts: 7022
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:53 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby Ramon » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Whatthe? wrote:
Really....your group of nobodys calls yourself legends?

What makes someone a legend on a internet message board? and why are you proud of it?

Who cares who buc is.

Says the poster with 521 posts to his name :roll:
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
2017 Trinity League, CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions

User avatar
Notorious
Posts: 11910
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby Notorious » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:30 pm

blng_blng wrote:i swear by this place...
Image

I only go to HB on Friday Nights otherwise it's DTF or Orange.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch

BraveFB
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby BraveFB » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:14 am

longtimeobserver wrote:Farther North in Santa Ana is a street named Victoria Drive...it is located starting
at 19th Street between Broadway and Flower Streets....The mansions on that
street a multi=million dollar homes and in the "old days" was referred to as the
Beverly Hills of Orange County. You won't find a more beautiful street and at one corner
of the street is a home named "Tara" built as a replica of the home seen in the movie
"Gone With the Wind".

As far as the area surrounding Mater Dei...Bristol Street between Edinger (where
the school is located down to First Street has now been completely changed to
a six lanes and landscaping....the project is scheduled to go all the way to Santa Ana
College which is located at 17th Street. HUGE IMPROVEMENTS!!!!!



Bellflower has it's own "estates" which are located right behind Bosco. What most people in the O.C. who don't go past that imaginary line fail to realize is that Bosco is not in the "ghetto". Take a drive down Bellflower Blvd. south to the downtown area and look at what they have done to that place. Bosco is on the north side of Bellflower one block south of Downey which is a city with more multimillion dollar mansions than most high end cities can claim. The perception that it's a bad area is misleading to put it mildly.

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13676
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby Grand Supreme » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:20 am

don't take it personal bellflower-bosco...
i think bellflower, anaheim and santa ana suck...
and would never advise my worst enemy to ship his kids there...
[font=Georgia]MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley [/font]

User avatar
SOCTE
Posts: 4034
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:32 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby SOCTE » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:32 am

blng_blng wrote:don't take it personal bellflower-bosco...
i think bellflower, anaheim and santa ana suck...
and would never advise my worst enemy to ship his kids there...

You couldn't afford it to send your kid(s) there anyway . . .
Image

RPW
Posts: 5690
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby RPW » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:34 am

BraveFB wrote:

Bellflower has it's own "estates" which are located right behind Bosco. What most people in the O.C. who don't go past that imaginary line fail to realize is that Bosco is not in the "ghetto". Take a drive down Bellflower Blvd. south to the downtown area and look at what they have done to that place. Bosco is on the north side of Bellflower one block south of Downey which is a city with more multimillion dollar mansions than most high end cities can claim. The perception that it's a bad area is misleading to put it mildly.


really?
I am The Voice of Reason

Return to “High School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FBOC, Yandex [Bot] and 8 guests