Any more transfers to speak about?

User avatar
atgreek
Posts: 4166
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:26 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby atgreek » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:11 am

RPW wrote:
really?




Yes. Beverly Hills Estates of Bellflower.



BraveFB
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby BraveFB » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:36 pm

atgreek wrote:


Yes. Beverly Hills Estates of Bellflower.


atgreek, Im sure you couldnt afford it anyway so I'll save the drama and not put up the location. :D

User avatar
atgreek
Posts: 4166
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:26 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby atgreek » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:12 pm

BraveFB wrote:
atgreek, Im sure you couldnt afford it anyway so I'll save the drama and not put up the location. :D



I can hardly afforf a shack, however, that is irrelevant to the conversation.

User avatar
RoadRunner
Posts: 8404
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby RoadRunner » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:17 pm

atgreek wrote:

I can hardly afforf a shack, however, that is irrelevant to the conversation.



Hey fool why did you warn me? Dr. Seuss is a legitimate book you big dummy...
" Inter-National Scouting Director for Youth Football"

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13676
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby Grand Supreme » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:21 pm

bellflower is not all bad...
Image
[font=Georgia]MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley [/font]

slowyoroll
Posts: 13241
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby slowyoroll » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:24 pm

Nothin like a good ole skank spot :thumbsup:
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13676
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby Grand Supreme » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:26 pm

kicks2 wrote:Nothin like a good ole skank spot :thumbsup:

as far as strippers go...
the gurls at fritz' were off the chain...
i got thrown outta there once...
[font=Georgia]MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley [/font]

User avatar
Ramon
Posts: 7033
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:53 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby Ramon » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:28 pm

kicks2 wrote:Nothin like a good ole skank spot :thumbsup:

Fritz is more than a skank spot...It's waaaaaaaay back of book on the looks scale...I went in there once...Never again...What has been seen can not be unseen :shock:
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
2017 Trinity League, CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions

User avatar
atgreek
Posts: 4166
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:26 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby atgreek » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:28 pm

RoadRunner wrote:

Hey fool why did you warn me? Dr. Seuss is a legitimate book you big dummy...




I know Dr. Seuss is a legitimate author. In fact, he is Bling's favorite.

You were insinuating something different aimed at Wiley.

That's why, fool.

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13676
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby Grand Supreme » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:30 pm

RMOnAir wrote:Fritz is more than a skank spot...It's waaaaaaaay back of book on the looks scale...I went in there once...Never again...What has been seen can not be unseen :shock:

you must have been there on amatuer night...
[font=Georgia]MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley [/font]

User avatar
Ramon
Posts: 7033
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:53 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby Ramon » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:32 pm

blng_blng wrote:you must have been there on amatuer night...

May'be...I use to work at the Fritz in Anaheim on Katella as a DJ back in college...Hustler gotta make some money...
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
2017 Trinity League, CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions

slowyoroll
Posts: 13241
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby slowyoroll » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:39 pm

blng_blng wrote:
as far as strippers go...
the gurls at fritz' were off the chain...
i got thrown outta there once...


Really? naw..you?
I can just see you now..loud..sweating..out of control..
throwing quarters at the girls instead of dollars..
That will getcha kicked out time man..hahahahahaha
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

User avatar
RoadRunner
Posts: 8404
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby RoadRunner » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:40 pm

blng_blng wrote:you must have been there on amatuer night...



ha ha....hey all I know is if you have the coin...those tricks will accommodate you outside the club back in the day...even tanks smelly arse.....
" Inter-National Scouting Director for Youth Football"

User avatar
RoadRunner
Posts: 8404
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby RoadRunner » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:44 pm

kicks2 wrote:
Really? naw..you?
I can just see you now..loud..sweating..out of control..
throwing quarters at the girls instead of dollars..
That will getcha kicked out time man..hahahahahaha


Please his broke arse sat at the rail and didn`t have money to throw....or knowing tank he probably would go sit next to another dude who was getting a 2x1 to try and "cop a feel" the cheap b@stard...
" Inter-National Scouting Director for Youth Football"

User avatar
Buc Pride
Posts: 1423
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:31 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby Buc Pride » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:45 pm

RoadRunner wrote:

ha ha....hey all I know is if you have the coin...those tricks will accommodate you outside the club back in the day...even tanks smelly arse.....


I'm pretty sure this is true is of most hookers....errr peelers.
rent saw

User avatar
RoadRunner
Posts: 8404
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby RoadRunner » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Buc Pride wrote:
I'm pretty sure this is true is of most hookers....errr peelers.



lol.......sometimes there is nothing to peel off.....
" Inter-National Scouting Director for Youth Football"

LanceSterling
Posts: 894
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby LanceSterling » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:36 am

Bick wrote:
If that's not enough, which school would you be willing to walk around the perimeter...at night?



You could add USC to the statement too.

BraveFB
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby BraveFB » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:46 am

blng_blng wrote:bellflower is not all bad...
Image



Uhhh, Fritz closed down a looooooooong time ago and moved all their stable to Anaheim.

User avatar
Grand Supreme
Posts: 13676
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:02 am

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby Grand Supreme » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:56 am

BraveFB wrote:Uhhh, Fritz closed down a looooooooong time ago and moved all their stable to Anaheim.

That stinx...
Fritz was the lone thing Bellflower had going for itself...
[font=Georgia]MDMom, your argument is incredulous.- alonzomoseley [/font]

RPW
Posts: 5694
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Re: Any more transfers to speak about?

Postby RPW » Thu May 24, 2018 10:20 am

atgreek wrote:Treggs and Negro hard at work. That's how.

And isn't Bellflower somewhere between the sunny beaches of the Pacific and the sparkling mountains of Big Bear?



Bosco started the whole transfer business way back when.
I am The Voice of Reason

Return to “High School”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GrapeshotCrawler, longtimeobserver, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 13 guests