MD vs. SM-

atgreek

Re: MD vs. SM-

Post by atgreek »

edac25 wrote:Yeah whatever frontrunner. I was calling all you fools out at the start of the season cuz I couldn't find a single damn MD football fan to talk Monarch Football. All you fools had no faith in your squad but look at you now. Too damn funny. Congrats on the W...as big a W as Rollo has had in a long time.

Blah blah blah......just because they're not blowing hot air doesn't mean they don't believe in their team.
atgreek

Post by atgreek »

Dan Patrick wrote:SM QB sacked 5 times? What happened to all those D-1 O-Linemen that the SM faithful have been crowing about for the last couple of months?

The three interior linemen were overweight and slow. Not wowed at all.
atgreek

Post by atgreek »

Tourismtommy wrote:

Thanks but NEVER accuse me of being related to Lamont... I can take nimrods calling my kids out, saying they will grow up to be terrible people, mocking them for playing on the Frosh Reserve and even wishing all Friars were dead... You, SoMelo, have stepped over the line...

So it's NOT true? Really? The rumor was you were his long lost brother.
Red

Post by Red »

Tourismtommy wrote:
If it was anyone other than SoMelo, I would do it just to give you the opportunity to "end" me... She has only done the right thing to correct my mistake and the wrong thing to suggest I'm related to your father...

However, that would be my sincere pleasure - our chance to meet and you having the chance to end me. Like someone else said in another thread... "what's that fishy smell? ..." That, would be you.
Forget about it, tommy. He is big mouth coward. Take note mods. Why does this punk get away with personal attack?
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

Red wrote:
Forget about it, tommy. He is big mouth coward. Take note mods. Why does this punk get away with personal attack?
I don't get away with anything, I get more warnings than anyone here.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
atgreek

Post by atgreek »

! Message from: atgreek
Guys, you're getting too personal with the attacks. If you don't want unfair and biased moderating, then cool down the rhetoric. Address the post, not the poster.
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

atgreek wrote: Guys, you're getting too personal witht he attacks. If you don't want unfair and biased moderating, then cool down the rhetoric. Address the post, not the poster.
urdoingitwrong.
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

eff you and your edits atgreek now I look like a douchhole.
atgreek

Post by atgreek »

Notorious wrote: urdoingitwrong.

Idontcarebecauseimanunfairandbiasedmoderatorwhodoesashepleases.
SOCTE

Post by SOCTE »

Off Topic
Please, Stay On Topic!
atgreek

Post by atgreek »

Notorious wrote:eff you and your edits atgreek now I look like a douchhole.
Sorry dude. I didn't realize it was my job to keep you looking good. Give me 5 seconds to review my post before quoting it next time.
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

atgreek wrote:
Sorry dude. I didn't realize it was my job to keep you looking good. Give me 5 seconds to review my post before quoting it next time.
It's no one's job to keep me looking good it just happens, it's both a blessing and a curse.
atgreek

Post by atgreek »

SOCTE wrote:
Off Topic
Please, Stay On Topic!

Si Senor.
MDGuy

Post by MDGuy »

Old School wrote:Props to Md and the HC. On any given day
What is the FB record for this junior class? How did they do as Frosh and JV?

This team has learned a lot about themselves and what they can do as a team. Losing their top two RB's hurt them but they seem have banded together and are now playing as one, trusting each other. I know Rollo had a lot to do with that and I hope he can continue to guide them through the rest of the season. They have been hard to watch at times but I like what they are becoming.

That is MD football Cross your fingers! :rockon:
TellIt

Post by TellIt »

Notorious wrote:eff you and your edits atgreek now I look like a douchhole.
You do a pretty good job of that all on your own. BTW- black people don't want you either. :D
slowyoroll

Post by slowyoroll »

TellIt wrote: You do a pretty good job of that all on your own. BTW- black people don't want you either. :D

LOL...hey! I happen to like Noto..although I don't think any of us have seen the real Noto on these
boards..seems like he's always in character to me.. :shrug:
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT
SoMelo

Post by SoMelo »

slowyoroll wrote:

LOL...hey! I happen to like Noto..although I don't think any of us have seen the real Noto on these
boards..seems like he's always in character to me.. :shrug:
Didn't he post a picture of himself holding a 99% sign?
Tourismtommy

Post by Tourismtommy »

TellIt wrote: You do a pretty good job of that all on your own. BTW- black people don't want you either. :D
Oh crap, Notorious... that means you are down to the Indians - and I don't mean the Native American ones. I think you would fit in in the caves in Afghanistan... First off, only a couple would be able to understand your english - they still wouldn't understand what you were saying, thankfully - and they have guns so, you would probably be on your best behavior.

At least you've got your buttbuddy... :-" and slowyoroll so, that's one black person.

The problem with those protesters is there are no black people out there so, as much as I think he belongs on the street holding a sign, it wouldn't be "99%". More like "will (fill in the blank) for food"...
Notorious wrote:The only good Friar is a dead Friar.
atgreek

Post by atgreek »

Tourismtommy wrote:
Oh crap, Notorious... that means you are down to the Indians - and I don't mean the Native American ones. I think you would fit in in the caves in Afghanistan... First off, only a couple would be able to understand your english - they still wouldn't understand what you were saying, thankfully - and they have guns so, you would probably be on your best behavior.

At least you've got your buttbuddy... :-" and slowyoroll so, that's one black person.

The problem with those protesters is there are no black people out there so, as much as I think he belongs on the street holding a sign, it wouldn't be "99%". More like "will (fill in the blank) for food"...

I'm sure he's heartbroken hanging over every word you say as if it were a matter of life or death.

Who is your buttbuddy? Bling got that covered for ya, does he?

For someone who gets butthurt every time anyone comes at you with anything, you sure like to dish it out.
ventura

Post by ventura »

edac25 wrote:Monster upset for Rollo. Or was it? Was SM ever for real or is this another typical soft SM Eagle Team? I tend to think SM is a good football team but certainly overrated.

Now watch as ALL the frontrunning MD Fans come out of the woodwork and jump for joy! The same ones that had nothing to say when the season started. Here they come.....

Classic. Edac, forever seeing MD in his rearview mirror, just swallowed hard. So much for MD/Rollos football days being over.

Ventura