Official OCHS Football Pool Top-10 - CIF SS Finals

The Pool Man

Official OCHS Football Pool Top-10 - CIF SS Finals

Post by The Pool Man » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:42 am

Top-10 Week-14 and Top-10 YTD for the CIF SS Finals have been uploaded to the Pool’s website.

Go here – http://www.socalsportspool.com, then use the radio-buttons to find the Top-10 for the Final week. No, radio-buttons don’t play music so don’t complain, please.

As even the most casual observer will note, VERNSTER52 HAD A PERFECT WEEK! ….and, by doing so, has taken a commanding lead in the YTD Top-10 and could go all the way.

Pool Man
We all have floorboards. We all have secrets beneath them.

The Pool Man

Re: Official OCHS Football Pool Top-10 - CIF SS Finals

Post by The Pool Man » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:40 pm

I was staring at the Top-10 and YTD I put together today. Sad really that’s all I have to do. Anyway, if you take a look you’ll notice that GoBruins and Crayegg both missed picking one week and both are still in the Year-to-Date Top-10 and both have picked near 80% for the year with GoBruins a hair over 80%. They would be easily 1 and 2 had they not missed those weeks. RMOnAir did it a few years ago but I did not think I would see it again.

There should be a special award.

This should be brought up to perspixx. I’ve been told I’m not to suggest things so it’s best from someone else.

Pool Man
We all have floorboards. We all have secrets beneath them.

Wiley

Post by Wiley » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:21 pm

The Pool Man wrote:I was staring at the Top-10 and YTD I put together today. Sad really that’s all I have to do. Anyway, if you take a look you’ll notice that GoBruins and Crayegg both missed picking one week and both are still in the Year-to-Date Top-10 and both have picked near 80% for the year with GoBruins a hair over 80%. They would be easily 1 and 2 had they not missed those weeks. RMOnAir did it a few years ago but I did not think I would see it again.

There should be a special award.

This should be brought up to perspixx. I’ve been told I’m not to suggest things so it’s best from someone else.

Pool Man
Pool Man... Just to refresh your memory, many others have missed picking in the past and fallen out of the "top ten" in the pools i.e., Cool24, UniDad and Fanolfb to name a few. Who's to say those who miss making selections would've have had a great week of making picks? Also, missing picks has nothing to do with hurting or helping percentages. The goal in the pool is points, not correct picks, percentages or weeks won. How 'bout an attendance award for those who showed up every week. How 'bout an appreciation award for you and Perspixx for operating the pool year after year. This year you really stepped up to the plate when the pool became an orphan. Maybe Perspixx was right... :cheers:
"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama

crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:41 pm

I'm just glad I clawed my way back into the top 10.

No excuses, I didn't get my picks in on that FRIDAY, it is what it is.

There is always next year, right? PERSPIXX, POOLMAN!!! Thank you.

:notworthy: :cheers: