Dirty Harry Does it again

Old School

Dirty Harry Does it again

Post by Old School »

Take a knee Harry, show some class, you will get paid either way....I guess it it better than slamming a kid up against the wall and making comments about his slanted eyes. Can not wait for excuses of showing no class.
Last edited by John Q. Public on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: language
There should be an OC Connect Trinity Board...
scootermcray

Re: Dirty Harry Does it again

Post by scootermcray »

Second that. Even the announcers were questioning the call. No class.
cruiser

Post by cruiser »

Well, probably for rankings, SM had 4 turnovers, first game so explainable, Brophy Prep - 2nd game in
4 days! they played Wednesday, then played tonight!(what's that about?) I think it would have been a better game if not for that. You could tell Brophy's D was tired in the 4th quarter.
BoscoWillBeBack

Post by BoscoWillBeBack »

I was very disappointed of how sloppy SM played against Brophy. It reminded me very much of the 2010 DLS and Bishop Gorman game. Turnovers almost every play. I would play the week 0 card but that's no excuse for the number 1 ranked team in America. Judging from that performance, there is NO WAY they could beat talent rich Vista Murrieta or even come close to vaunted De La Salle with all those returning players. I really hope they learn from their mistakes, we need better representives to knock De La Salle off their throne.
cruiser

Post by cruiser »

SM will get better. They did lose a lot of speed at the RB position when Suschek transferred to MV. He
averaged around 13yds a carry against Bakersfield on Friday I believe if I read the stats right, fyi
THETRUTH

Post by THETRUTH »

I do not understand how you guys attack Welch, but Buena park wins 74-0 over Cerritos and you never mention its coach or Sergerstrom goes 50-0 Savanna and its head coach is running his offense and extra point team on and off the field based on penalties during the point after play!
icyourbs

Post by icyourbs »

calitechno wrote:I was very disappointed of how sloppy SM played against Brophy. It reminded me very much of the 2010 DLS and Bishop Gorman game. Turnovers almost every play. I would play the week 0 card but that's no excuse for the number 1 ranked team in America. Judging from that performance, there is NO WAY they could beat talent rich Vista Murrieta or even come close to vaunted De La Salle with all those returning players. I really hope they learn from their mistakes, we need better representives to knock De La Salle off their throne.
Get real!!!!
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

THETRUTH wrote:I do not understand how you guys attack Welch, but Buena park wins 74-0 over Cerritos and you never mention its coach or Sergerstrom goes 50-0 Savanna and its head coach is running his offense and extra point team on and off the field based on penalties during the point after play!
Because no one who goes to those games posts on this board.

They care just the same if they saw it regardless of the teams.
Last edited by John Q. Public on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: name calling
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
THETRUTH

Post by THETRUTH »

Notorious wrote: Because no one who goes to those games posts on this board, dork.

They care just the same if they saw it regardless of the teams.
Scores in the paper and online!
Last edited by John Q. Public on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: name calling
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

1. People have called out other coaches and teams, it seems every other year Myron Miller gets called out for doing it.

2. No one cares about those teams that posts here.
Last edited by John Q. Public on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the pointless quote
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
BoscoWillBeBack

Post by BoscoWillBeBack »

Nevertheless, despite SM having 4 turnovers, a blocked punt that lead to a defensive touchdown, 11 penalties, on the road to another state and having played their first game you have to be impressed of SM beating one of Arizona's best 27-14.
Luca

Post by Luca »

Old School wrote:Take a knee Harry, show some class, you will get paid either way....
Great point, Old School.

While hiding in anonymity behind your keyboard, you call an elderly coach a profanity (which was edited out by a moderator) because you don't approve of his scoring a last-minute touchdown......... and then tell him to show some class.

"Who would govern others, first should be the master of himself." (Philip Massinger)
FallStar

Post by FallStar »

It's football, not patty cake. His guys earned that touchdown.
Dan Patrick

Post by Dan Patrick »

"While hiding in anonymity behind your keyboard, you call an elderlycoach a profanity..."

Whaaaat?
Old School

Post by Old School »

The guy is jerk, I should not call people names but he is nothing but a bully, ...slams kids against walls, and scores touchdowns when not needed! Thank god Luca did not agree with the touchdown, the rest of you all I am not surprised, take off your blinders and see the guy for what he is! Practice what you preach...are football wins that importmant?
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

If they weren't important no one would play the game.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Old School

Post by Old School »

Keep justifying the need to score....people never cease to amaze me.
licketysplit

Post by licketysplit »

Really, Old School? Move on, live in the present. Stop with the "old school" mentality. I have an idea ~ quit bashing the Eagle head coach, and go become a fan for some other team. It'll be fun, really.
Old School

Post by Old School »

Ok, I get it showing class, respect for the game and your opponent is "old school" ....

Then again Harry was never know for it, so why I am not surprised. The guy maybe is the best coach around but at what price to value that the church is suppose to represent?

I gained a ton more respect for TT, he got his tail whipped and just admitted it...no excuses, respectful of his opponent...the boys all were watching his reaction to the game and it was a good one....If SM would have lost what boy would have been tossed up against a wall this time?
dont be that guy

Post by dont be that guy »

Running it up? Were they up by 35 and going for two? No. They had a one touchdown lead and had been battling all night long on the road in the crazy heat. Take the touchdown and play defense. Period.