10 things that make me smile about South County Football

KnoR

10 things that make me smile about South County Football

Post by KnoR »

In no praticular order

-Capo Valley is 5-1 with their 45-19 victory last night. Next week they're at Irvine and will be 6-1 on the season. It's been a long wait, but I think the program is back!
-Dana Hills 22-7 Over Irvine. They played a very tough pre-season and will be battle tested going into the sea view league.
-El Toro is 6-0 after their 49-6 domination of Garden Grove. The problem is they were playing Garden Grove. If San Clemente plays El Toro as tough as they did Edison in the first quarter last night, the Triton's will be 1-0 in league.
-Mission Viejo 52-14 over Redlands. I truly believe that the Diablos are the class of Orange County this season.
-Laguna Beach is 4-0-1 on the season with their 59-7 whipping of Pioneer. Go Artists!
-St. Margrets is 4-1 after their 42-0 victory over Grace Brethren. Where the hell is Grace Brethren from? Never heard of them before.
-Junipero Serra 31 Trabuco Hills 21. They are 5-0 and Eugenio is an absolute Monster! There will be lineman that show up next season to block for this guy. My prediction is that he will be credited with being the fuse that explodes J. Serra into the mix with the big boys in the future.
-Laguna Hills picked up another victory with their 22-13 win over El Segundo. They'll still have to play above their head in league if they plan on making the playoffs in the Sea View League.
-Aliso Niguel comes back from being bitched by Mission Viejo with a 50-41 win over Woodbridge. The problem is the defense allowed lowley woodbridge to score 41 points.
-The top 4 passers in OC last night were
#1 - Aliso Niguel - 491 yards
#2 - Capo Valley - 393 yards
#3 - El Toro - 309 yards
#4 - Mission Viejo 303 yards

We may not have run down ethnic market in South OC, but we do have some football.

Stay Tuned:
Playthegame

Re: 10 things that make me smile about South County Football

Post by Playthegame »

KnoR wrote:We may not have run down ethnic market in South OC
Is this a reference to whole in the wall ethnic markets, like where you buy Humus or Carne Asada ? If so we actually have a bunch... Eltoro Rd there is at least 3 or four and, Los Alisos in MV so they are there. If not could you elaborate on what you mean... Harbor City possibly, they have both too!
KnoR

Post by KnoR »

In which case I stand corrected.

Someone smarter than I told me on this forum that North County (south LA), is better because their {run down} area has character, they have ethnic markets, etc.

Well I suppose that all that north county has over south county has is, 98% paved earth, more smog, more crime, less safe cities {let's not bring Irvine into this as they are central county}, and prostatutes walking the streets...I've been in Anahiem don't refute this!~
joefutbol

Post by joefutbol »

KnoR wrote:In which case I stand corrected.

Someone smarter than I told me on this forum that North County (south LA), is better because their {run down} area has character, they have ethnic markets, etc.

Well suppose that all that north county has over south county has is, 98% paved earth, more smog, more crime, less safe cities {let's not bring Irvine into this as they are central county}, and prostatutes walking the streets...I've been in Anahiem don't refute this!~
So what you're saying is South County is boring as ****?
KnoR

Post by KnoR »

No...What I'm saying it that it is not Bogota, Comombia

If what you need is whores and dirty streets...Please stay out of our neighborhoods!
joefutbol

Post by joefutbol »

KnoR wrote:No...What I'm saying it that it is not Bogota, Comombia

If what you need is whores odr dirty streets...Please stay out of our neighborhoods!
I don't need whores or dirt, I need a stick-free bumhole.
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

KnoR wrote:In which case I stand corrected.

Well I suppose that all that north county has over south county has is, 98% paved earth, more smog, more crime, less safe cities {let's not bring Irvine into this as they are central county}, and prostatutes walking the streets...I've been in Anahiem don't refute this!~
I think identifying with a part of a county is even more pathetic than identifying with a specific high school football team.
Last edited by Notorious on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
perspixx

Post by perspixx »

To answer your earlier question, Simi Valley.
KeepitFootball

Post by KeepitFootball »

KnoR wrote:In no praticular order

-The top 4 passers in OC last night were
#1 - Aliso Niguel - 491 yards
#2 - Capo Valley - 393 yards
#3 - El Toro - 309 yards
#4 - Mission Viejo 303 yards
:
Put Manning back on top, he only played the first half
mikejones22

Post by mikejones22 »

You know what is even better? None of those teams will win a championship.
Playthegame

Post by Playthegame »

mikejones22 wrote:You know what is even better? None of those teams will win a championship.
Awh Huh...
Mr. Grady

Post by Mr. Grady »

Hey Dippy, Santa Margarita is in South Orange County and is nationally ranked. Credibility is wanting with anyone who deliberately overlooks the Eagles in any list touting South OC pride. Geez!