Attention Servite fans

User avatar
Notorious
Posts: 11909
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 am

Attention Servite fans

Post by Notorious »

Taking bets on this week's game.

Bring it on you suckas.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
User avatar
Ramon
Posts: 7090
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:53 am

Re: Attention Servite fans

Post by Ramon »

What...No Friar faithful willing to show faith that Servite will beat JSerra?!?!? :shock:
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions
joefutbol
Posts: 5421
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:28 am
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Attention Servite fans

Post by joefutbol »

I thought you were gonna say "Attention Friar Fans: Chill the F*ck Out."

What's the bet?
User avatar
Notorious
Posts: 11909
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 am

Re: Attention Servite fans

Post by Notorious »

joefutbol wrote:I thought you were gonna say "Attention Friar Fans: Chill the F*ck Out."

What's the bet?
Nah this is too hilarious for me to try to talk some sense into you guys. It's like watching someone go through the 5 stages of grief.

1. Denial: "We aren't that bad, I mean we played the hardest preseason schedule of any team in the state."
2. Anger: "Why the hell are you firing all these coaches Troy Thomas."
3. Bargaining: "Let's sacrifice our upperclassmen this year so we can be good in the next few years" (Current state)
4. Depression: "I can't believe we lost to JSerra and Orange Lutheran. 0-5 in league, it's not worth coming to games anymore..."
5. Acceptance: "Well I think going down to division 6 won't be so bad. We'll be able to compete, I'm excited for this change."

Signature or avatar bet. Anything else is acceptable as long as I don't have to meet you in person.

Taking all bets.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
joefutbol
Posts: 5421
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:28 am
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Attention Servite fans

Post by joefutbol »

Ok, but I thought I was taking OLU and you were taking Servite. No?
User avatar
Notorious
Posts: 11909
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 am

Re: Attention Servite fans

Post by Notorious »

joefutbol wrote:Ok, but I thought I was taking OLU and you were taking Servite. No?
You'd bet against your own team? You heathen. Jesus taught me never to surround myself with blasphemers.

I'd rather bet on Orange Lutheran but I can just as easily bet against them if need be. I'm not so loyal.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
joefutbol
Posts: 5421
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:28 am
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Attention Servite fans

Post by joefutbol »

Notorious wrote: You'd bet against your own team? You heathen. Jesus taught me never to surround myself with blasphemers.

I'd rather bet on Orange Lutheran but I can just as easily bet against them if need be. I'm not so loyal.
It's not betting against my team, it's being smart. You have the advantage, as I haven't seen OLU play yet, but I'll take the sig bet. If OLU played Bosco that close, I think I'm in trouble.
User avatar
Notorious
Posts: 11909
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 am

Re: Attention Servite fans

Post by Notorious »

joefutbol wrote:
It's not betting against my team, it's being smart. You have the advantage, as I haven't seen OLU play yet, but I'll take the sig bet. If OLU played Bosco that close, I think I'm in trouble.
I no longer know whose team is whose but you're on you beautiful man you.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
joefutbol
Posts: 5421
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:28 am
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Attention Servite fans

Post by joefutbol »

Notorious wrote: I no longer know whose team is whose but you're on you beautiful man you.
With sweet talk like that, I don't understand why the bet can't be a coffee date. Oh well, we stick with our teams and a signature.
User avatar
rvoltes5
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:48 pm

Re: Attention Servite fans

Post by rvoltes5 »

Servite wins against OLu
"You must learn to master your fear, or else your fear will be your master." ~ RS
User avatar
SoMelo
Posts: 12322
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:51 pm

Re: Attention Servite fans

Post by SoMelo »

:yeahthat: ... and I'll bet you :D
FriarJoe
Posts: 1459
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:32 pm

Re: Attention Servite fans

Post by FriarJoe »

Servite will not beat OLu. Servite cannot score against a good defense. Olu will get a safety and win 2-0.
ocfootballfan
Posts: 862
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:48 am

Re: Attention Servite fans

Post by ocfootballfan »

FriarJoe wrote:Servite will not beat OLu. Servite cannot score against a good defense. Olu will get a safety and win 2-0.
I don't think Olu is that bad. Bosco is the real deal
Mr. Grady
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: Attention Servite fans

Post by Mr. Grady »

When you check out of this year and plan for '13 and '14 you start underclassmen.

When you start underclassmen you lose to JSerra.

When you lose to JSerra in Trinity League play you get fired.

Don't start underclassmen.
joefutbol
Posts: 5421
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:28 am
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Attention Servite fans

Post by joefutbol »

ocfootballfan wrote:
I don't think Olu is that bad. Bosco is the real deal
Not if they played like they did against Jordan.
THETRUTH
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:35 am

Re: Attention Servite fans

Post by THETRUTH »

Have no idea what the outcome of the game will be, that is up to the players, but it cracks me up how much of a smuck one is when the best team in a schools history (CIF and State Champs) couldn't beat Servite, but lets be the tough guy when OLu's 5-1 team plays a 2-4 Servite team!
number9
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: Attention Servite fans

Post by number9 »

THETRUTH wrote:Have no idea what the outcome of the game will be, that is up to the players, but it cracks me up how much of a smuck one is when the best team in a schools history (CIF and State Champs) couldn't beat Servite, but lets be the tough guy when OLu's 5-1 team plays a 2-4 Servite team!
I don't post as much as you but you are as annoying as tank could ever hope to be.
THETRUTH
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:35 am

Re: Attention Servite fans

Post by THETRUTH »

number9 wrote:
I don't post as much as you but you are as annoying as tank could ever hope to be.
I do not really care what you think, making you happy is the least of my goals, although, it appears The Truth hurts you!
User avatar
Notorious
Posts: 11909
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 am

Re: Attention Servite fans

Post by Notorious »

THETRUTH wrote:Have no idea what the outcome of the game will be, that is up to the players, but it cracks me up how much of a smuck one is when the best team in a schools history (CIF and State Champs) couldn't beat Servite, but lets be the tough guy when OLu's 5-1 team plays a 2-4 Servite team!
Get out of my thread if you aren't going to make a bet. I have made bets on this game for the last 3 years, jabroni.

Anyone else, I'm open to any ideas Friar fans, come one step up, have some faith. Edac predicted a win but won't make a bet because he's a tool, someone should take up the mantle for him.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
User avatar
Notorious
Posts: 11909
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 am

Re: Attention Servite fans

Post by Notorious »

Any last minute bets? Where's the bravado Servite?
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
Post Reply