Another Servite FB player transfers out

sportsfan415

Re: Another Servite FB player transfers out

Post by sportsfan415 »

Who were the 10. I know people were saying bosco's big lineman did not do well and that the dlineman was really fat.
BoscoBandWagon

Post by BoscoBandWagon »

post's like these make me wonder if you are real or fake trying to make servite posters look bad.
the big lineman did not do well? he was the offensive lineman of the camp!!!!!

dlineman at the camp were mariner (utah, byu, hawaii) and dorton (nebraska, ucla) both about 6'3 235 very lean.

some comments about the combine
espn...
After a big play during Sunday’s camp, it was more than likely that when you searched the roster to see who was responsible, that player would be from one of two schools: Serra (Gardena, Calif.) or St. John Bosco (Bellflower, Calif.). Combined, there were 18 players from those two schools, including linebacker MVP Dwight Williams, offensive line MVP Damien Mama, and three of the five recipients of invitations to The Opening (Williams (Serra), Mama (SJB), and cornerback Naijiel Hale (SJB)). And these two programs won’t be finished with the 2014 class, either, as 2015 quarterback Josh Rosen (St. John Bosco) is a player to watch moving forward.

ocvarsity
http://www.ocvarsity.com/sports/nike-36 ... -camp.html

that video highlites the top 10 or so guys...2 were bosco guys

sc recap of the camp mentions 3 bosco guys (wadood, mama, hale) and 1 md guy (lockett)

Rivals Camp Series L.A.: Top defenders
Adam Gorney
Rivals.com Football Recruiting
LB Chandler Leniu was one of the top defenders at the SoCal Rivals Camp Series presented by Under Armour.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/ba ... &mid=&rid=
TrinityLFB

Post by TrinityLFB »

The guy is a joke. He is just trying to push your buttons.

Anyone that followed the camp at all knows how the Bosco guys did. Not many teams in the country have two players going to The Open.

I'm sure the Servite guys did well too. Congrats to them for having some underclassmen get recognized.
THETRUTH

Post by THETRUTH »

BoscoBandWagon wrote:Bosco had 10 guys at nike invite and three others at the under armour invite.

10 players at the Nike Invite, impressive, that is at least double the alumni players Servite had playing in the NFL this past season!
TrinityLFB

Post by TrinityLFB »

Well if tearing down other schools accomplishments to make yourself feel better translated to wins, then servite is bound to rebound this year. Unfortunately for the friars bitterness will have to do for you
Mayhemamoungus

Post by Mayhemamoungus »

Truth,Those Servite NFL players sure made a difference on the Servite team this past season...this line of reasoning reminds me of "glory days" by Bruce Springsteen...these local camp invites mean very little in the grand scheme of things... How many Servite players were invited to the US Army Bowl Combine which is the benchmark in this country? How many Servite underclassmen? Zero! I guess that means that you have a few little fish in the local big pond which helped the Friars to an awesome three wins this year. Continue to drink the TT Koolaid and enjoy watching the playoffs once again...Where is coach Fox when you need him to pass out his box of nails and make everyone feel good again? Driving a tow truck in Turlock most likely!!! Crespi is looking for a new coach now that Mack resigned. Watch coach Thomas throw his hat into the ring at Crespi for the third time post haste. He knows what Servite looks like next year and it looks a lot like last year to those who aren't sniffing model glue...you could actually have coach Knudson at the helm next year, the same guy who NEVER saw the field during his illustrious career as a Friar and couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag... but he sure knows how to film a practice!!! Credo
Friarfan20

Servite's Dennis to transfer out

Post by Friarfan20 »

Servite high school football players are dropping like bees. I was informed Servite standout corner Kameron Dennis will be transferring out. His father said he will be enrolling his son at either Orange Lutheran or Jserra High School in the fall.Dennis also played baseball at Servite. His is expected to play baseball at one of those schools next spring.
credofriar

Post by credofriar »

It's a shame so many of these kids are leaving. They all complained when Coach Thomas was the head coach but that has not stopped more of them from leaving since he resigned. I guess once one jumps ship it is easier to follow especially with so much uncertainty here.
GHOGH

Post by GHOGH »

credofriar wrote:It's a shame so many of these kids are leaving. They all complained when Coach Thomas was the head coach but that has not stopped more of them from leaving since he resigned. I guess once one jumps ship it is easier to follow especially with so much uncertainty here.
I agree very sad, they should of canned him after the WEEK 1, im still shocked as to why any school would hire a HC after intentially tanking a season, like he did to servite, blows my mind. The more i think about that BUM makes me want to puke. kids need to stay put at servite a real coach is on the way, there is a load of talent there reason no one knows is TT has kept them on the sideline or on jv .
ventura

Post by ventura »

GHOGH wrote:
I agree very sad, they should of canned him after the WEEK 1, im still shocked as to why any school would hire a HC after intentially tanking a season, like he did to servite, blows my mind. The more i think about that BUM makes me want to puke. kids need to stay put at servite a real coach is on the way, there is a load of talent there reason no one knows is TT has kept them on the sideline or on jv .

Ghogh - why would Thomas intentionally tank the season?

Many I respect in this discussion have been critical of him, and that doesn't fall on deaf ears here. But I would like a rational explanation why, after seven years of success, one of the most competitive individuals I know would go 3-7 on purpose. To what end? Temporary insanity?

I also get the feeling many think Troy was fired. I think it was his decision to take the vacated Crespi job, though it appears the bloom was definitely off the rose at Servite, and his time was drawing to a close sooner or later.

Finally, you can't have it both ways. If you are mad at Thomas because people are leaving under his program, you can't be mad at Thomas when they are leaving because he resigned.

Ventura
GHOGH

Post by GHOGH »

ventura wrote:

Ghogh - why would Thomas intentionally tank the season?

Many I respect in this discussion have been critical of him, and that doesn't fall on deaf ears here. But I would like a rational explanation why, after seven years of success, one of the most competitive individuals I know would go 3-7 on purpose. To what end? Temporary insanity?

I also get the feeling many think Troy was fired. I think it was his decision to take the vacated Crespi job, though it appears the bloom was definitely off the rose at Servite, and his time was drawing to a close sooner or later.

Finally, you can't have it both ways. If you are mad at Thomas because people are leaving under his program, you can't be mad at Thomas when they are leaving because he resigned.

When a coach doesnt play his best players , fires OC and doesnt replace him even with a jv one, the white towel was out in week 1. They way he coached this last season he was either smocking crack or wanted to get fired. And im not upset with TT for kids leaving that is the AD fault. Any parent or fan were scratching their heades every friday . Kids did know who was starting week in and week out. Practicing plays all week the chaging
Them friday before games. Does that sound like a great coach who wants to win. Oh and dont play your top 2 rb all season
Ventura
ventura

Post by ventura »

[quote="GHOGH"][/quote]

Ghogh -

No, none of those things sound like a coach who wants to win. I'm just wondering WHY he didn't want to win. Or if he wasn't going to let his skill players out there if they had an attitude problem, regardless of the outcome of the season. You mention the possibility that he wanted to get fired, or that he was on drugs. Both seem a bit far fetched.

Whatever. Something's not adding up, and even the Servite faithful, seemingly close to the program, have vastly different takes.

I'm beginning to think ExRep might have the most reasonable explanation. Others have given close variations of his take.

Ventura
GHOGH

Post by GHOGH »

ventura wrote:

Ghogh -

No, none of those things sound like a coach who wants to win. I'm just wondering WHY he didn't want to win. Or if he wasn't going to let his skill players out there if they had an attitude problem, regardless of the outcome of the season. You mention the possibility that he wanted to get fired, or that he was on drugs. Both seem a bit far fetched.

Whatever. Something's not adding up, and even the Servite faithful, seemingly close to the program, have vastly different takes.

I'm beginning to think ExRep might have the most reasonable explanation. Others have given close variations of his take.

Ventura
Only person with an attitude was TT himself. There is no reasonable explanatiom for last season. He gave up on his team period. Ill have to find Exrep post.
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

The Top 10 Daytime Soap Operas In History

1. Guiding Light
2. As The World Turns
3. General Hospital
4. Days Of Our Lives
5. One Life To Live
6. Servite: The Offseason (#6, with a bullet)
7. All My Children
8. The Young And The Restless
9. Search For Tomorrow
10. The Edge Of Night
THETRUTH

Post by THETRUTH »

MDDad wrote:The Top 10 Daytime Soap Operas In History

1. Guiding Light
2. As The World Turns
3. General Hospital
4. Days Of Our Lives
5. One Life To Live
6. Servite: The Offseason (#6, with a bullet)
7. All My Children
8. The Young And The Restless
9. Search For Tomorrow
10. The Edge Of Night

I have never posted anything as TRUE as this post.
ventura

Post by ventura »

GHOGH wrote:
Only person with an attitude was TT himself. There is no reasonable explanatiom for last season. He gave up on his team period. Ill have to find Exrep post.

page 10 of the Thomas resigns thread
GHOGH

Post by GHOGH »

ventura wrote:[/b]

page 10 of the Thomas resigns thread
I agree with Exrep , but I witnessed TT tank the season in purpose with my own eyes for 10 straight weeks.
THETRUTH

Post by THETRUTH »

GHOGH wrote:
I agree with Exrep , but I witnessed TT tank the season in purpose with my own eyes for 10 straight weeks.
Move on, it didn't mean that much to you to schedule an appointment with the AD or Principal, so why keep harping on it. The AD knows more about football then you every will. Better yet, go fold new t-shirts with Ex-reps wife!
GHOGH

Post by GHOGH »

THETRUTH wrote:
Move on, it didn't mean that much to you to schedule an appointment with the AD or Principal, so why keep harping on it. The AD knows more about football then you every will. Better yet, go fold new t-shirts with Ex-reps wife!

A TT fan your pathetic, only way he was leaving was to tank the season , and if the AD was so smart he would of fired your buddy after the 1st week. He now has a chance to do something right . And whats yoyr hangup on folding clothes, and peoples wifes on a football board. Haha
THETRUTH

Post by THETRUTH »

GHOGH wrote:

A TT fan your pathetic, only way he was leaving was to tank the season , and if the AD was so smart he would of fired your buddy after the 1st week. He now has a chance to do something right . And whats yoyr hangup on folding clothes, and peoples wifes on a football board. Haha
Ok, well say what you want, but, I would not be bitching on the internet instead of having a meeting with the administration if my son was currently on a team with a coach you seem to be still complaining about. This is all about your Ego, not anything else. If the AD is so bad, go have a meeting with the Principal and discuss it with him. Oh wait, now the Principal is bad and so on!