New Head Coach at Servite High School is...

rvoltes5

Re: New Head Coach at Servite High School is...

Post by rvoltes5 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:18 pm

Good for Coach White. I think he is doing something really special and I wish him continued success with Buena Park as a whole.

Question: What's that PTP thing?
"You must learn to master your fear, or else your fear will be your master." ~ RS

SOCALFB

Post by SOCALFB » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:45 pm

rvoltes5 wrote:Good for Coach White. I think he is doing something really special and I wish him continued success with Buena Park as a whole.

Question: What's that PTP thing?
PTP is Prime Time Polynesian a GREAT football camp that is at Buena Park every Sat 2-4-30, they also have camps at Corona and Upland high schools at different times (check the website for times ) . http://primetimepolynesian.webs.com/
The camp is for OL-DL-TE-LB-FB and is one of the most intense workouts I have ever seen very comparable to some state of the art workouts I have seen at Juggernaut . They do some on field training , then also do some weight room work , then finish off the day with 1 on 1 competition at the end . There is some great competition and talent at some of these camps also . Last week at the BP camp Chandler Leniu (Bosco LB), Tyler Leauta (LM TE), Corey Redeaux ( St Anthony DB), and Viane Talmaivao (CC OG), were among others that were there .

All the coaches involved have nothing to do with BP and everyone is welcome and no one will be recruited . From what I have seen Coach White isn't even around at the camps , I have only seen a couple of the assistant coaches there and they are not trying to recruit anyone just watching . Again it is a GREAT camp and I would highly recommend it for anyone playing OL-DL-TE-LB-FB , atleast check it out to form your own opinion .

rvoltes5

Post by rvoltes5 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:08 pm

Thank you SOCAL...that does sound interesting. Might need to check this out one weekend.
"You must learn to master your fear, or else your fear will be your master." ~ RS