Congrats to St.John Bosco!

Buck

Congrats to the Bellflower Mercenaries

Post by Buck » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:57 pm

One of the greatest assembled teams I have ever seen, great coaching, but the recruiting effort to put this team together is just as impressive, hats off to the Bosco Administration, they had a goal and they achieved it.

I have never seen a starting lineup littered with so many transfers I don't know the percentages, but as an example SC invited 7 Bosco players to their Stanford game this yr, and 6 of the 7 were transfers, and this is not even mentioning guys who were not invited #4 (Lenieu) #11 (Mariner) etc.....this is not HATE or my opinion it's just facts.

I read on another board that Cordell Broadus (Snoop's Son 4 Star) from Diamond Bar is looking to transfer to Bosco or Poly for his senior year.

Again, congrats Bellflower High

BoscoWillBeBack

Congrats to St.John Bosco!

Post by BoscoWillBeBack » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:02 pm

LOL!

This game should have been way higher in Boscos favor if it weren't for those phantom penalties by the refs!

I'm laughing my ass off at all of those 40 - 13 in favor of DLS predictions.

Bosco never trailed this game.

If Bosco won: transfzers! lul! dey st1ill loserz!!

If Bosco lost: LOL bosco suxx hahah!

Congrats to the Braves!!!

Blowing out the "vaunted" trinity league

BoscoWillBeBack

Re: Congrats to the Bellflower Mercenaries

Post by BoscoWillBeBack » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:03 pm

Hey Buck, you still liking Rick Curtis?

Haroof

Post by Haroof » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Wow that was heartfelt.

:lol:

Congrats to St. John Bosco!!

:rockon:

CredoTown

Post by CredoTown » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Congrats to the Bellflower Lakewood Braves on beating DLS....they earned it.

Haroof

Re: Congrats to St.John Bosco!

Post by Haroof » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Agreed Tom.

We'll still see the "all star" comments. Have all year long. That's fine. The most important thing is the players, who fought hard for this, don't give a damn what other people on message boards think.

They'll remember this for the rest of their lives.

:cheers:

BoscoWillBeBack

LOL at all these butthurt Trinity league fans...

Post by BoscoWillBeBack » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:08 pm

You Jelly Bosco was the first Trinity league to wipe out DLS?

OC Sports

Re: LOL at all these butthurt Trinity league fans...

Post by OC Sports » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Congrats to Bosco. I am an MD alumni and fan but am happy for our Trinity League. Bosco represented and deserve all the credit. Great season Braves!

downtothewire

Post by downtothewire » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:24 pm

Great job Bosco.

The Trinity League was finally represented well in the SBG.

Hopefully next season, another Trinity League squad can step up and get the job done. The SBG moves to NorCal next year.

observer

Re: LOL at all these butthurt Trinity league fans...

Post by observer » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Congrats Bosco - way to represent Trinity, PAC5 and SC
[hr]Republicans are concerned more about health of the goose while Democrats are concerned about the distribution of its golden eggs
[hr]Simple Voter Guide
If it increases taxes, vote against it; If unions are against it, vote for it

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Great win for the Braves, Trinity league, Pac 5, SoCal. This team just went 16-0, that is a Hell of a Season and are in the discussions for Nat 1.

Bosco also deserves to be in the best SoCal team ever discussion as well, this is SJB Braves night! We can talk about best So Cal team on another thread.

Nice season, CDM and SJB with a couple State Titles, Nice...

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:08 am

Haroof wrote:We'll still see the "all star" comments.
You will Haroof, it goes with the territory but you have to blow it off at some point. Bosco is going to be good for a long time to come and are now officially Top Dawgs and have a big target and will be a big trophy, but I do not think you have much to worry about for next few years from what I can see... :thumbsup:

Country

Post by Country » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:09 am

Heard he might go out of state to Bishop Gorman. But I can see him going "close" to his father's roots and land at Bosco. He was at Poly for a short stint as a freshman.

JerryWest_44

Post by JerryWest_44 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:24 am

Just got back from the game and SJB controlled DLS on both sides of the ball --the game as we all predicted was won in the trenches & SBJ had the horses tonite. The score IMHO was not indicative on how much better SBJ outplayed DLS save the phantom penalties.

Job well done ... Let's see where SJB ends up nationally after handing DLS a state finals loss.

UHWarrior

Post by UHWarrior » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:56 am

Great game tonight. It was clear by the middle of the 1st QTR that SJB had more and better athletes than DLS. The score doesn't reflect how SJB dominated DLS. The Braves defense was fierce tonight shuting-down DLS's highly touted Veer offense. SJB knew how to play against it after seeing OLU's rendition of it this year. DLS seemed to be not firing on all cylinders tonight, but it may have been because of SJB's game plan that made them that way. I think DLS had four fumbles? they lost two, and they threw two picks. Very uncharacteristic for the Spartans. The Braves also gave alot of yards on penalties. If it wasn't for the Zebras SJB should have won by at least two more TD's.

on a side note. The STUBHUB center needs to get their act together. Terrible crowd management with lines for the ticket booths. I'm sure alot people missed the 1st QTR because they couldn't get their tickets in time.

Well, another great year of HS football is in the record books. SJB deserves the state title and the mythical national title (why not?). Now 5 of the 6 teams in the Trinity league have won state titles. It's definitely the league of champions. peace. =D>

joefutbol

Post by joefutbol » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:05 am

The main ticket line was much shorter and had about seven or eight windows open.

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:59 am

Congrats to Bosco for representing So. Cal AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA in such a dominating fashion.
That team was LOADED!! I think coach Negro will have a bunch of 5 star kids , that will keep knocking down his door to get in and play ball soon. Everyone else will filter down stream to Poly etc... Bosco the new
POWERHOUSE in the COUNTRY. They have a lot of good kids coming back next year too.
It was unreal to watch those zebras try to keep the Spartans in the game, with weak holding calls, that brought back some TD'S. :notworthy:

BuckW

Post by BuckW » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:42 am

Hey Tomlugenbil again you got the wrong Buck. Buck is a Servite fan. BuckW is the SM fan who could not be happier for Bosco. Nice to bring another State Championship to the Trinity League. Yes still upset about Rick Curtis hire maybe Ray Dunne can get SM moved down to the Pacific Coast League. Oh wait Curtis finished in 4th place in that league. What League is St. Margaret's in that may work.

75CIFCHAMP

Post by 75CIFCHAMP » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:02 pm

Congrats To St John Bosco Braves, For representing So Cal and the Trinity League. Looking foward to seeing there undefeted freshman team to fill in the rank at the varsity leavel.

BoscoWillBeBack

Post by BoscoWillBeBack » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:20 pm

BuckW I can tell you right now, that Curtis is not a winning coach.

Can you imagine if Harry Welch took over Northwood, do you really think they'll be a bottomfeeder?