Enough about the Servite HC an 8th graders ! How about other

MDDad

Re: Enough about the Servite HC an 8th graders ! How about o

Post by MDDad » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:49 am

As I posted earlier, Mitchell's 10.7 hundred meters was hand-timed, and that converts to a 10.94 automatic timing. His time Saturday was 11.42 in the varsity race. That was fast enough to have won the frosh-soph race and finish second in the JV race, so it's an admirable time for a freshman.

The 0.48 second difference in times equates to about 4.3 meters, which can be caused by any number of physical or technical factors.

beerseach

Post by beerseach » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:31 am

MDdad, I agree the kid put up a decent time. I'm not dinging the kid at all. Just the Bosco dudes that keep blowin kids up then getting so hurt when it doesn't come true. Why post this kids time as a 10.7? What purpose did it serve? Bosco has fallen way too in love with itself...

TrinityLFB

Post by TrinityLFB » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:02 pm

beerseach wrote:MDdad, I agree the kid put up a decent time. I'm not dinging the kid at all. Just the Bosco dudes that keep blowin kids up then getting so hurt when it doesn't come true. Why post this kids time as a 10.7? What purpose did it serve? Bosco has fallen way too in love with itself...
And this, is exactly what I mean by "gone off the rails"

You have been a part of this board far too long to not know most of the regular posters and what teams they support. If you look at the thread, there were seven (7) posts about Re Al before one post was made by a Bosco supporter (me) only AFTER the meet had taken place and in response to the attempt at some sort of self fabricated hype. When you look at the thread now, we are in the double digits in posts related to Re Al and not one of them is hyping him up, and especially, hyping him up from a Bosco perspective.

It's the same thing as when people make posts about Bosco, then some Bosco fans respond to those posts, and then some fool feels the need to get angry about how many Bosco posts there are. If a few fans (mostly Servite supporters) said a lot less about Bosco than they do, there would be a lot less posts about Bosco.

But at this rate, when you have made more posts about Re Al than any Bosco fan on this thread, and then proceed to complain about those posts...you are off the rails.

rvoltes5

Post by rvoltes5 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:40 pm

Ok Ok. Enough Bosco talk. How about wrestling again?
"You must learn to master your fear, or else your fear will be your master." ~ RS

beerseach

Post by beerseach » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:06 pm

TrinityLFB, I'm not going to lie, I don't know who a lot of these guys are rooting for unless its in their name. Kingspeed? No idea. SirCharles? Again no idea and there are a few others who I don't know either. If I overstated about Bosco posters then let me apologize. I'm not afraid to admit when I am wrong...

TrinityLFB

Post by TrinityLFB » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:33 pm

No big deal. Kingspeed has been on here a long time posting anything track related, but he is a MD guy. He also is just posting an article from prepcaltrack.

Hey, I'll take some time to promote a player if the occasion comes up, but I certainly don't think Bosco people are known, on any board I have seen, for overly promoting their players.

No doubt many of us are excited about Re al and his potential, but he is just a freshman and odds are he won't even start next year unless there is an injury. But I am sure he will be making noise on the track circuits for years to come.

Bottom line, you can't blame Bosco folks for hanging around when everyone in the Trinity but us is an Orange County team. Most other boards have become IE boards or full of idiots with no moderators.

Back to the subject, can't wait to see the Trinity wrestlers at state, and the start of another baseball season with nationally ranked teams from the Trinity. Just hope Bosco can win a few here and there with a new coach.

Luca

Post by Luca » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:04 pm

TrinityLFB wrote: Bottom line, you can't blame Bosco folks for hanging around when everyone in the Trinity but us is an Orange County team. Most other boards have become IE boards or full of idiots with no moderators.
Speaking of which, what's become of the southerncaliforniapreps board? Is the-troll-formerly-known-as-tank still trashing every thread?.............Luca

rvoltes5

Post by rvoltes5 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:10 am

Good thing you guys don't know who I'm cheering for....oh wait
"You must learn to master your fear, or else your fear will be your master." ~ RS

TrinityLFB

Post by TrinityLFB » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:10 pm

Actually Luca there are much worse characters over there than tank now. I pretty much gave up over there when idiots were just attacking his son over and over and there was zero moderator intervention.

But I think he still posts and he even reads this board everyday after being banned. I am sure he will post something along the lines of "this board sucks without him" and "we still talk about him" over on the other board.