Servite's best two players...are transfers from Bosco???

credofriar

Re: Servite's best two players...are transfers from Bosco???

Post by credofriar » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:50 am

Watch out friar faithfull we will now be called the Servite JV Braves as a 5th bosco brave has transferred to Servite.

Word is out that if you cant start at Bosco transfer to Servite (don't bother moving because Bynum never moved last year and we never had to forfeit). Just enroll at Servite and start.

This is the 3rd kid we got during summer and its quite embarrassing on our end. Our parents are telling kids if your a JV starter at bosco in 2015 (taylor, hernandez (Xavier the rb not Curtis the long snapper) and now jimmerson) come to servite and start. Our program is not the bad that we need to take juniors that play JV at bosco and make them our varsity starters here is it????

On a side note congrats to our 20th football transfer in the last 18 months Warren Jackson a 6'4 WR from Redondo Union HS. That's to the awesome recruiting efforts of the new coaching staff and dads we are back to over 1 transfer a month. :rockon:

downtothewire

Post by downtothewire » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:03 am

Interesting. One wonders if you should even bother going to Bosco. Just peep out the roster and watch a few practices and see where your kid stacks up before going.

familyoffriars

Post by familyoffriars » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:30 am

I'm no transfer fan. And I certainly see your point. However, I cannot blame kids at other schools for thinking Servite has vacancies. We've had a coaching merry-go-round and players in, out etc.

It will settle down.