Trinity League as of now?

VP_321

Re: Trinity League as of now?

Post by VP_321 »

OCHSSportsNut wrote: You are on crack my friend.

1) SJB (4-1) #1 Seed
1) MD (4-1) #2 Seed
2) OL (3-2) #3 Seed
2) Servite (2-3) At Large
3) SM (2-3)
4) JSerra (0-5)

Put that in your pipe and smoke it my friend!
You really think that Bosco is gonna win the trinity league?? Serious?? :-s
Wolves

Post by Wolves »

coin flip.
Who will play with the most passion will win the league.
I don't see any consistency yet.
One thing for sure is the Trinity is not the strongest league around right now.
ND7

Post by ND7 »

Wolves wrote: Who will play with the most passion will win the league.
I agree Wolves 8)
"What matters is not that it's true, but that I believe it; or no, not that I believe it, but that I believe it....I trust I make myself obscure."
St. Thomas More, A Man for All Seasons.
Wolves

Post by Wolves »

ND7 wrote: I agree Wolves 8)
So far not real impressed with MD and O Lu in the passion department.
Have not seen the Friars, Bosco or SM.
ND7

Post by ND7 »

Wolves wrote:
So far not real impressed with MD and O Lu in the passion department.
Have not seen the Friars, Bosco or SM.
Me either, lots of work to do.
"What matters is not that it's true, but that I believe it; or no, not that I believe it, but that I believe it....I trust I make myself obscure."
St. Thomas More, A Man for All Seasons.
crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg »

Wolves wrote:coin flip.
Who will play with the most passion will win the league.
I don't see any consistency yet.
One thing for sure is the Trinity is not the strongest league around right now.
Which league would you say is strongest? The new IE league seems pretty impressive. But I guess that's not OC???
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

crayegg wrote:
Which league would you say is strongest? The new IE league seems pretty impressive. But I guess that's not OC???
If Loyola beats DLS, it's the Serra.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
perspixx

Post by perspixx »

Notorious wrote: If Loyola beats DLS, it's the Serra.
It might be the Serra regardless. Loyola and Amat are back. It's like the Trinity League without Santa Margarita and JSerra.
Wolves

Post by Wolves »

perspixx wrote: It might be the Serra regardless. Loyola and Amat are back. It's like the Trinity League without Santa Margarita and JSerra.
Can't wait to see O Lu play JW North. That will be a good test.

Right now you would have to say the IE or the Serra.

Right now it doesn't look like anyone is dominant.
RPW

Post by RPW »

Bosco (5-0) has played 5 games and looked great in all.
JSerra (4-0) has played 4 games and has blown some teams out and great come from behind win with last game.
Mater Dei (3-2)has played 5 games and looked good in only 1 game.
Servite (3-1) has played 4 games and looked good in all.
OLU (3-1) has played 4 games and looked good in only 1 game.
SM (2-3) has played 5 games but has struggled to finish the games with a win.

All this being said...League starts after this next week. Only Servite, OLU and JSerra play. JSerra has a chance to go into league, joining SJB without a loss if they win against Katella. Servite has a really tough game vs. Notre Dame (S.O.) and Olu plays Banning.

Now how do you think league plays out now?
kevinhurl

Post by kevinhurl »

Here is the way an outsider sees the league. Ive seen 3 of the teams live and in living color and would put it this way.
1. Servite
2. Bosco
3. Mater Dei
4. OLU
5. SM
6.J.Serra

No disrespect to any school. Rivalry games can go either way, we all know that. Based on what i've seen and heard and read thats the way i see the final standings. We shall see.
May the roof above us never fall in.
And may the friends gathered below it never fall out.
More World Championships than any other team in the NFL.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

kevinhurl wrote:Here is the way an outsider sees the league. Ive seen 3 of the teams live and in living color and would put it this way.
1. Servite
2. Bosco
3. Mater Dei
4. OLU
5. SM
6.J.Serra

No disrespect to any school. Rivalry games can go either way, we all know that. Based on what i've seen and heard and read thats the way i see the final standings. We shall see.
Well Jimmy the Hurl,

Everyone appreciates you attempting to handicap the big leagues of So. Cal. HS Football. I believe you are better prepared to offer up your knowledge and info on that highly competitive Garden Grove League. We are all aware that you have seen ALL of the GG league teams live and in living color, poor lighting and all at the two GG stadiums. No need to put your K-bosh on the hard working Servite Friar Team.

Good Luck to your Argo's as they get ready for league play.

YFU
kevinhurl

Post by kevinhurl »

UncleRico wrote:
Well Jimmy the Hurl,

Everyone appreciates you attempting to handicap the big leagues of So. Cal. HS Football. I believe you are better prepared to offer up your knowledge and info on that highly competitive Garden Grove League. We are all aware that you have seen ALL of the GG league teams live and in living color, poor lighting and all at the two GG stadiums. No need to put your K-bosh on the hard working Servite Friar Team.

Good Luck to your Argo's as they get ready for league play.

YFU

My K- bosh is better than anything you have to offer Fester. Free country. :lol:
I like what i saw from Servite against Edison...Too bad you missed it.

FYI...In case you ever get out of your bubble....

The Argos will be un-defeated going into the playoffs. It is not a very competitive league this year.
May the roof above us never fall in.
And may the friends gathered below it never fall out.
More World Championships than any other team in the NFL.
edac25

Post by edac25 »

The most impressive team so far has been Bosco. Their QB is playing like the best QB in the State right now and is a human highlight film. The VERY impressive blowout victories over Loyola (41-7 at the half) and St. Paul (30-3 at the half) have sent a strong message to the rest of the Trinity League that this is THEIR year. Growing up an SJB Brave fan, a part of me is thrilled to see them in this position.

Servite is a very close second. They have played the toughest schedule and could very well be 4-0 right now. They have good balance on offense with explosive talent at the skill positions and as always, a very good, stingy, hard-hitting defense.

I would group OLU, Mater Dei and Santa Margarita in the next tier. All of these teams have struggled in the preseason but are also very capable of turning things around. OLU seems to have the most talent out of these 3 and is the most likely to make a run at the Trinity League Title.

JSerra is still 2 years away.

As things stand RIGHT NOW:

1. Bosco
2. Servite
3. OLU
4. Mater Dei
5. Margarita
6. JSerra
Notorious

Post by Notorious »

edac25 wrote:The most impressive team so far has been Bosco. Their QB is playing like the best QB in the State right now and is a human highlight film. The VERY impressive blowout victories over Loyola (41-7 at the half) and St. Paul (30-3 at the half) have sent a strong message to the rest of the Trinity League that this is THEIR year. Growing up an SJB Brave fan, a part of me is thrilled to see them in this position.

Servite is a very close second. They have played the toughest schedule and could very well be 4-0 right now. They have good balance on offense with explosive talent at the skill positions and as always, a very good, stingy, hard-hitting defense.

I would group OLU, Mater Dei and Santa Margarita in the next tier. All of these teams have struggled in the preseason but are also very capable of turning things around. OLU seems to have the most talent out of these 3 and is the most likely to make a run at the Trinity League Title.

1. Bosco
2. Servite
3. OLU
4. Mater Dei
5. Margarita
6. JSerra
That's the exact same assesment I'd give right now, however I'd add that I still don't think any team goes undefeated during league play.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

kevinhurl wrote:

My K- bosh is better than anything you have to offer Fester. Free country. :lol:
I like what i saw from Servite against Edison...Too bad you missed it.

FYI...In case you ever get out of your bubble....

The Argos will be un-defeated going into the playoffs. It is not a very competitive league this year.
Well Pooner,

You are correct sir. Your k-bosh is better than any k-bosh I can put on a team. You are without a doubt the human "Black Cloud". I believe I read where you were on USC early tonight asking basically what's up. I believe Oregon was leading at the time 10-7, and after being "HURL'D" Oregon was only out scored 37-0.

Poor Garden Grove, being crowned and HURL'D in the same sentence.

Please take a moment and release a few of your NFL Locks for tomorrow.

Thank you!

YFU
Lionhunter

Post by Lionhunter »

edac25 wrote:

1. Bosco
2. Servite
3. OLU
4. Mater Dei
5. Margarita
6. JSerra
If Servite can get past the Monarchs, I believe the Friars will take Bosco. They appear to be pretty even right now, so the edge is the fact that the game is not at Bosco.
Goin' on a lion hunt, but I don't see no lion.
OCHSSportsNut

Post by OCHSSportsNut »

Lionhunter wrote:
If Servite can get past the Monarchs, I believe the Friars will take Bosco. They appear to be pretty even right now, so the edge is the fact that the game is not at Bosco.
Two things will happen.
1) Servite will win league.
2) Servite will lose to Mater Dei.
JUSTASPORTSFAN

Post by JUSTASPORTSFAN »

MD will beat Servite, OLU will beat Servite & MD will beat OLU
scj60

Post by scj60 »

edac25 wrote:The most impressive team so far has been Bosco. Their QB is playing like the best QB in the State right now and is a human highlight film. The VERY impressive blowout victories over Loyola (41-7 at the half) and St. Paul (30-3 at the half) have sent a strong message to the rest of the Trinity League that this is THEIR year. Growing up an SJB Brave fan, a part of me is thrilled to see them in this position.

1. Bosco
2. Servite
3. OLU
4. Mater Dei
5. Margarita
6. JSerra
Having seen both Bosco and Servite play (as we were the reciepents of thrashings by both) I would take Servite over Bosco at this point in time.

Both good teams are good teams but overall Servite is bigger, faster and executes better.