Trinity League as of now?

NoTihs

Re: Trinity League as of now?

Post by NoTihs »

WTF wrote:Hey idiot!! Get a clue...the past is the past..get over it..we now have cars, and planes, microwaves,etc. We also have the Trinity League (still waitng for a league win), we have the Pac-5, which by the way looks like a whole lot of fun during play-off time (how should Bosco know).Bosco is up against OC's elite either compete or get out but don't live on that past BS!!
Ok dick, you seem to forget that the past is a place where your manhood is resting for good. Bring your BS to Bellflower, let's talk.
Lancer4Life

Post by Lancer4Life »

WTF

Post by WTF »

NoTihs wrote:
Ok dick, you seem to forget that the past is a place where your manhood is resting for good. Bring your BS to Bellflower, let's talk.
Look you little b*tch,don't worry about where people's manhood are, worry about your own. Now stop crying...see you in the (949)
NoTihs

Post by NoTihs »

WTF wrote:Look you little b*tch,don't worry about where people's manhood are, worry about your own. Now stop crying...see you in the (949)
Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, I'd love to meet you............but I'm afraid you might try and kiss me limp wrist.
WTF

Post by WTF »

NoTihs wrote:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, I'd love to meet you............but I'm afraid you might try and kiss me limp wrist.
That's it, that's all you got....why don't you try working on your IQ or move to OCVARSITY. Done!
Lancer4Life

Post by Lancer4Life »

NoTihs

Post by NoTihs »

WTF wrote:That's it, that's all you got....why don't you try working on your IQ or move to OCVARSITY. Done!

AHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAAAA, that was the best. Ok tough guy, you were done when you decided to talk --it about the Bosco coaches who you know nothing about. You're a waste of time, most of the other posters at least HAVE an IQ, unlike you. See ya fruitcake!
Lancer4Life

Post by Lancer4Life »

Take it outside boys we don't want to hear it anymore!

longtimeobserver

Post by longtimeobserver »

KiKi is a man of high integrity and I know that he is not going to jeopardize the success that
Bosco has had for an individual. Maybe in the past few years the coaching staff has been
"too young" and not experienced enough but he has made some changes and they seem
to be working. Of all the teams in the Trinity League that compete against MD I wish them
the best because of my personal friendship with him and his family. Since we didn't have
the opportunity to play them last year it is really difficult to asses the players on this year's team.
They certainly have not lacked the scoring punch and I look forward to playing them this
year at the Bowl.
RoadRunner

Post by RoadRunner »

WTF wrote: Well lets put it this way....why break up a good thing? Having Fletcher play could be a big distraction for a team that has put up with such lousy coaching in the past. This kid has not had to go through any of the BS that Bosco puts its athletes through. This kid transfers in as a senior and doesn't have the grades to play, now half way through an undefeited season Bosco's going to mess with the chemistry of this team and force him into a spot that he has not earned...why?? They feel obligated, someone made a promise....maybe this is the key to getting more transfers?? Well the more things look like they change for the better, things stay the same. You see if players work hard and stay dedicated..they get better....and coaches?? They don't..shortcuts are easier.
FYI...Fletcher has been practicing with the team since summer...
" Inter-National Scouting Director for Youth Football"
WTF

Post by WTF »

RoadRunner wrote:
FYI...Fletcher has been practicing with the team since summer...
Not so much, been there sometimes...not practicing most the time
NoTihs

Post by NoTihs »

WTF wrote: Not so much, been there sometimes...not practicing most the time

Once again, dont know what you're talking about. He has!!
Wolves

Post by Wolves »

Where are all the crybabies that were talking about the Lancers and all their transfers.
I am glad everyone is counting the Lancers out.
I hope we can come in fourth and win an at large berth....
ANWK

Post by ANWK »

Wolves are you trying to pump yourself up right now?
Wolves

Post by Wolves »

ANWK wrote:Wolves are you trying to pump yourself up right now?
I took care of that earlier in the evening.

Just looking to spar with somebody.
All we heard all summer is how unfair O Lu was by taking in all these transfers.
ANWK

Post by ANWK »

I could care less who OLU got in the summer ... Remember I was the one who said OLU wouldnt get no mo free pizza
Wolves

Post by Wolves »

ANWK wrote:I could care less who OLU got in the summer ... Remember I was the one who said OLU wouldnt get no mo free pizza
What happened to the PIzza?
Are you talking about after practice or after the games?

I used to love the free pizza!

All I am hearing is Bosco, MD and Servite....O Lu has been counted out. I like it.
ANWK

Post by ANWK »

LOL will they put your post in the Locker Room? Whatever works playa!
Wolves

Post by Wolves »

ANWK wrote:LOL will they put your post in the Locker Room? Whatever works playa!

They had better start rebuilding for next year right now. Sit the seniors...play the sophmores.
The other 3 are not going to be beat.

Whooooaaaa are the Lancers....poor us.
americanhero

Post by americanhero »

WTF wrote: Not so much, been there sometimes...not practicing most the time
How would you know? You clearly are not affiliated with the school or team in any way, so how do you know when he has or has not been there?