Mater Dei Brings Thug Ball to Orange County

Buck

Re: Mater Dei Brings Thug Ball to Orange County

Post by Buck » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:16 pm

jb914 wrote:
by Ramon » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:32 am
I've said it before...They have an issue with Black kids at Mater Dei...It's clearly their motivation...Sad really...
And the really sad thing is I don't think any of these people posting this crap have stepped foot on Mater Dei's campus recently. If they had, they would see how diverse the student body is at Mater Dei. If MD wanted to, they could fill up that school with rich white kids from New Porsche Beach, CDM, HB, etc. all paying full tuition w/o having to deal with funding a substantial annual financial aid program. But, that's not the mission of the school and over 1/2 of the students get some financial aid.

What I find comical is this fantasy that MD is going to get kids playing football from schools that don't even offer tackle football anymore. BTW, I say this as a parent of a "local parochial school" kids. Our school has not offered tackle football since we have been there in 2009. Also, one of the longtime teachers told me there are not enough kids at the local Catholic schools to fill up all the Catholic high school's openings. They said the local Catholic schools get the first look, but, MD, and all the other Catholic high schools have to get kids from other areas to fill up the enrollment.

Times have changed in youth sports and "clubs" now handle the youth sports that were handled by the local Catholic schools back in the 70's, 80's, 90's.
Please do tell me what the mission of the school is? Is it to rent public school senior football xfers to keep up with Bellflower High? What does a Mercenary dei diploma mean anymore?

Ramon

Post by Ramon » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:31 pm

Buck & BuckW Sock Puppets...Hate...Seeing...Black...Kids...At...A...Catholic...High...School --:--
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions

RPW

Post by RPW » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:34 pm

BuckW wrote:So RPW are you saying that the grab and run suspects were not the players from the IE? Like I wrote earlier it had to be those thugs from St. Bonnie and St. Simon and Jude in HB.

I’m saying.. eat a d##k

BuckW

Post by BuckW » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:43 pm

Now that is an intelligent response RPW. If so many MD football players are in need of a candy bar maybe MD should start a free lunch program to go along with lower tuition and no participation fees. I’m sure these young men were just starving and forced to steal in order to eat.

RPW

Post by RPW » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:53 pm

My response is based on simple facts... you can’t understand normal thinking.
I am The Voice of Reason

jb914

Post by jb914 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Buck wrote:Please do tell me what the mission of the school is? Is it to rent public school senior football xfers to keep up with Bellflower High? What does a Mercenary dei diploma mean anymore?
If you really want to know, go over and have a tour "Buck" :D

Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:59 pm

MDDad wrote: I'm sorry, Buck, but I have to be blunt.
BuckW from Santa Margarita, or Buck from Servite? I sure wish one of those guys would change their name.
Make Them Cry Again In 2020

Ramon

Post by Ramon » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:03 pm

Yet surprisingly, they have very similar writing styles, agendas and always post within minutes of each other...Seems legit to me. :thumbsup:
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions

Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:10 pm

Well Ramon, today is the first day of the season, and I think both schools have a game in a few hours, so I don't think it's too surprising that both Buck and Buck W are among the 28 posters reading this thread right now. --:--
Make Them Cry Again In 2020

Buck

Post by Buck » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:38 pm

Ramon wrote:Buck & BuckW Sock Puppets...Hate...Seeing...Black...Kids...At...A...Catholic...High...School --:--

Ramon the Race Baiter please post something of substance or go back to your used car lot.

Ramon

Post by Ramon » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:38 pm

Ramon

Post by Ramon » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:45 pm

PS...I've owned and operated a very successful Insurance Agency in South Orange County since 2012...Please come correct with your weak attempts at insults.

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:04 pm

Girls...****, on the ball...time to playthegame, may the best team money can buy win! Or Mission...

BBB

Post by BBB » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:06 pm

cruiser wrote:BuckW, wow, you made a quick turn on the road, just tell it like you want
to say it man, it's eating you up inside...
I’ll say it: I want less Asians at MD. Unless of course they’re 6’8” basketball players who can rebound and consistently shoot a mid range jumper. And it’s apparently not racist to say so - just ask Harvard.

And while we’re at it, can we get more midgets to attend? I know some of you are sensitive about midgets and get defensive when I mention them, but if we wanted true diversity, you’d realize I’m being serious on this one and you’d join this call for more Oompa Loompas. Plus Omar wouldn’t have to feel so isolated at those high school reunions.

Midget Dei anyone?

MDDad

Post by MDDad » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:11 pm

RPW wrote:I’m saying.. eat a d##k
Definitely a strong contender for post of the year. Brief, clear and on point. Nice job, man.

BBB

Post by BBB » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:22 pm

RPW wrote:I’m saying.. eat a d##k
Well said MDDad! I’d add that it is a bit homosexual in its undertones, and the hashtags add a nice deceptive element.

When you factor in how a scathing grand jury report just came out today about the disgusting and chronic sexual assault of hundreds of little boys by the clergy in PA that was purposely covered up by broad swath of the Catholic Church for decades, and it takes this post far over the top. Truly an impressive literary force.

Well done RPW, you’re a clear front runner for MD HONK OF THE YEAR!
Last edited by BBB on Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ramon

Post by Ramon » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:24 pm

He's a Servite Supporter...

BBB

Post by BBB » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:29 pm

Wow - even more ironic a dude who went to an all boys Catholic school would reference d##ks....

Ramon

Post by Ramon » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:32 pm

His son went there...He's not an alumni...

BBB

Post by BBB » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:35 pm

So he sent his son into the den of pedoohellia and now references d##k? This keeps getting stranger....