Mater Dei Brings Thug Ball to Orange County

BBB

Re: Mater Dei Brings Thug Ball to Orange County

Postby BBB » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:36 pm

So is everybody with me on the more blacks and midgets and less Asians at MD?

Domingo

Postby Domingo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:15 pm

This thread is beyond entertaining. A few questions for Mater Dei fans on this board:

1.) Why did Bruce Rollinson decide to drastically change his program to the point that it does not resemble in the least bit the program he built and has steadily led for decades? The starting 22 is 80-90% black/Samoan. When has a Mater Dei Football Team EVER looked like that demographically? For those on the board like me that remember, we used to play LB Poly teams at the Big A for D1 Titles that were 80-90% black/Samoan. What happened and why?
2.) Are you fine with that fact that Catholic football players, for the first time in school history, are no longer a part of the on-field success of the program? In other words, would you rather win with out-of-county, life-long public school kids than be less dominant (but still damn good) with the local Catholic Parochial kids/families that built the program since Rollo's been at the helm? A friend of mine told me Servite had 4 kids start tonight that all went to the same Catholic Elementary school together. Two of those boys had fathers that also played football for Servite and the other two are the sons of a mother who attended Connelly HS (someone from Servite please verify this claim). Does Mater Dei no longer value this kind of story?

Credo ut intelligam

Postby Credo ut intelligam » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:34 pm

BBB wrote:So he sent his son into the den of pedoohellia and now references d##k? This keeps getting stranger....

Not sure who RPW is and his comment is certainly below the belt (literally and figuratively). But be careful about throwing around slanderous accusations. Remember that Fr. Michael Harris was employed by two Trinity League schools, and neither of them were located on La Palma Ave.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:36 pm

Sounds like his other son is a Monarch, No?
Make Them Cry Again In 2020

Ramon

Postby Ramon » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:43 pm

I'm going to let RPW respond to this shiz on his own...This will be good.,,

Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions

OutOfState

Postby OutOfState » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:08 am

Domingo wrote:This thread is beyond entertaining. A few questions for Mater Dei fans on this board:

1.) Why did Bruce Rollinson decide to drastically change his program to the point that it does not resemble in the least bit the program he built and has steadily led for decades? What happened and why?
2.) Are you fine with that fact that Catholic football players, for the first time in school history, are no longer a part of the on-field success of the program?

Let me try to answer Domingo.
1. Because he is not living in the past and he wants to stay relevant.
2. Yes

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:31 am

...and you have to admit it is working out pretty well....

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:49 am

BBB wrote:So is everybody with me on the more blacks and midgets and less Asians at MD?

If midget-tossing ever becomes a CIF sport, just watch ALL the Trinity League schools start loading up.

RPW

Postby RPW » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:31 am

Now we are getting back to being a real message board. Let's clear up some things:

I support Servite, the staff and players (past/present/future). (see ROLL CALL thread 2007)
I don't support stupid people from any fan base.
I enjoy speaking freely and have no problem calling people out. (see DIME thread 2009)
Hashtags were used because i wasn't sure dick would be censored.
If you don't understand the meaning by "eat a dick" then most likely you are a dickhead.
My son played at Servite, wasn't catholic, wasn't white but was part of the team that ended the streak.

I don't like MD but I respect some of the players, fans an coaches. (Ex..Andrew Abbot was one of my favorite players to watch)

But make no mistake... I hate Puddlejumpers.
I am The Voice of Reason

RPW

Postby RPW » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:33 am

Domingo wrote:Source of the post This thread is beyond entertaining. A few questions for Mater Dei fans on this board:

1.) Why did Bruce Rollinson decide to drastically change his program to the point that it does not resemble in the least bit the program he built and has steadily led for decades? The starting 22 is 80-90% black/Samoan. When has a Mater Dei Football Team EVER looked like that demographically? For those on the board like me that remember, we used to play LB Poly teams at the Big A for D1 Titles that were 80-90% black/Samoan. What happened and why?
2.) Are you fine with that fact that Catholic football players, for the first time in school history, are no longer a part of the on-field success of the program? In other words, would you rather win with out-of-county, life-long public school kids than be less dominant (but still damn good) with the local Catholic Parochial kids/families that built the program since Rollo's been at the helm? A friend of mine told me Servite had 4 kids start tonight that all went to the same Catholic Elementary school together. Two of those boys had fathers that also played football for Servite and the other two are the sons of a mother who attended Connelly HS (someone from Servite please verify this claim). Does Mater Dei no longer value this kind of story?

Hi.. this is Clayton Bigsby from Stupid Klansman Network and I want to use this quote on my show.

Do I have your permission?

Thanks
I am The Voice of Reason

cruiser

Postby cruiser » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:52 am

Man, Domingo just can't help himself,can he? - for someone who never even attended MD
The guy has a hard ** for MD. he cares so much about the program. How can that be? What's the real deal with Domingo and MD, would be interesting to know, you know..

Buck

Postby Buck » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:09 am

Domingo.... forming your team via the local parochial schools is an outdated model..... Rollo tried that for essentially the last two decades and has nothing to show for it..... we are talking teams led by Barkley, Witteck, Blackwell, etc.

When Bosco jumped the Shark and was tired of being the laughing stock of the Trinity League and started "buying" players..... Ole Rollo saw no other option ....... if you can't beat them .....

I bet Rollo does not take as much pride in these teams loaded with one yr rentals as he did with those from years gone by.......maybe he can ask Gary McKnight how he deals with it

BBB

Postby BBB » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:30 am

MDDad wrote:If midget-tossing ever becomes a CIF sport, just watch ALL the Trinity League schools start loading up.

Fair point!

RPW

Postby RPW » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:32 am

wow... amazing.
I am The Voice of Reason

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:10 am

Ramon wrote:I'm going to let RPW respond to this shiz on his own...This will be good.,,

I was mistaken. One of those very rare occasions.

Return to “High School”