So, moving on - MD/BOSCO

cruiser

So, moving on - MD/BOSCO

Post by cruiser »

Who takes it?
Daforno

Re: So, moving on - MD/BOSCO

Post by Daforno »

Bosco looked unstoppable last night 62 points, not sure if Bosco is that good or CC was that bad! the QB will be better than the first meeting against MD
MD still SCORES almost at will
I say MD 42-35
Domingo

Post by Domingo »

Does anyone really care? These two schools and their leadership have destroyed local high school football and local Parochial football as we all knew it. No one, including this longtime Mater Dei parent/fan, cares about the Thug Bowl next week.
OutOfState

Post by OutOfState »

MD but it’s close. Both teams are playing very well. I’m interested to see what the Bosco coaching staff has up its sleeve. Bosco QB is impressive but if I am MD I would still make him beat you. Last year Bosco beat MD by pounding them with the run but this year they will need to pass to win. Let’s see what MD has up their sleeve also. I would like to see Dave Money finally unleash his talented tight end Martinez into the passing game.
Is Tuliaupupu out for MD? I heard he is but that is just message board banter. Can somebody actually confirm this?
cruiser

Post by cruiser »

CC had to start and play their backup QB, who is actually one of their starting receivers -
he threw four picks, over and under threw receivers all game, get the picture?
Buck

Post by Buck »

Yeah who really cares.... IMG Santa Ana and IMG Bellflower ..... The THUG BOWL
Ramon

Post by Ramon »

Let me translate the current vitriol masquerading as banter as of late...

Thug = Black
Buck/Domingo = Racist

That said...

Mater Dei over SJB by 14...Much like our last meeting, the Braves are the toughest opponent we played all season...I expect them to bring all their efforts and weapons.
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions
Buck

Post by Buck »

Typical race bating Ramon..... Did you not learn your lesson when you stereotyped Long Beach Poly and All Gas had to put you in your place. Sad ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Ramon

Post by Ramon »

Define Thug & Thug Ball...Then tell me you would have the balls to say it to the faces of the parents you're stereotyping...Yeah, didn't think so...
Buck

Post by Buck »

Sometimes a picture says it all....... Pride Courage and Poise
Attachments
image.png
Ramon

Post by Ramon »

Dumb move by an immature teenager...So you willing to call him a Thug then? Regardless of GPA, awards or community service? Interesting... Anyone else qualify as a Thug or participant in a Thug Bowl? That's only one player out of how many?
Back to Back CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions
jb914

Post by jb914 »

Domingo wrote:Does anyone really care? These two schools and their leadership have destroyed local high school football and local Parochial football as we all knew it. No one, including this longtime Mater Dei parent/fan, cares about the Thug Bowl next week.
If you don't care then why are you here posting? --:--
BigBosco

Post by BigBosco »

Domingo wrote:Does anyone really care? These two schools and their leadership have destroyed local high school football and local Parochial football as we all knew it. No one, including this longtime Mater Dei parent/fan, cares about the Thug Bowl next week.
Good TV ratings (for a high school game) and a sold out stadium of 12,000 next weekend strongly suggest otherwise.
joefutbol

Post by joefutbol »

You know the ratings before the game is even played? Damn..... got any lotto numbers you wanna share?
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

Buck wrote:Yeah who really cares.... IMG Santa Ana and IMG Bellflower ..... The THUG BOWL
Caution: Some coaches experience interpersonal discomfort, general crabbiness, and in extreme cases, permanent Division 1 impotence

Ask your SuperBooster if THUGBALL© is right for you

Ramon

Post by Ramon »

09A3D659-0B62-4AD3-9424-BF5BEDABFB54.jpeg
Last edited by Ramon on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ramon

Post by Ramon »

289EF0F5-71F7-4A68-8476-B6CCCDA08EF5.jpeg
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

Is there an ointment for that?
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump
SK80

Post by SK80 »

Ramon, the term "THUG" is an action not a race. The term has been applied to many a ruffian and assassin throughout history. "THUGS" were those whom regardless of race, color or creed were disrupters of their or a community. Can we move past the race card antics displayed to make some false claim of racism.

"Good TV ratings (for a high school game) and a sold out stadium of 12,000 next weekend strongly suggest otherwise." ~ BigBosco

Supports more of my point, HS Football is now a lucrative business if played to this extreme, that is gathering all the talent into one small selective pool.
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo
Ramon

Post by Ramon »

Once again...The photo used to justify the term “Thug” was of a dumb move by an immature teenager...So are you willing to call him a “Thug” then? Regardless of his GPA, awards or community service? And by that example, does anyone else on that team qualify as a “Thug” or participant in a “Thug Bowl”?