Hottest recruit in Orange County

Sweetness34

Re: Hottest recruit in Orange County

Post by Sweetness34 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:06 pm

Diesel has a point - Despite the offers, they're based on potential and physical attributes - and offers this day and age don't hold as much as they once did. Thank social media for that. But what Coselli did at SM as sophomore was pretty good, granted he didn't have a lot around him.

Interestingly enough the bulk if not all of Coselli's offers came after Clarkson's QB Retreat.. ironic? Usually college offers are offered after recruiters visit the HS school.. but his came after the retreat.. He passes the eye test and he's mobile, with a good arm... no matter if he's been inconsistent at MV.

SK80

Post by SK80 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:48 pm

What Sweetness points to in the second paragraph is what is pertinent not what high school team does or does not afford him. If you make it to these high end camps and competitions and perform as well as any other top QB's you are going to get interest and if you really excel you will get offers. I know his speed was much talked about at the Clarkson event.
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:42 am

Not sure of the completion percentage / accuracy, on balls past 5-10 yards, but you must force him to throw at this point. When he's able to do both well, thats when :fan: .

BoscoBrave

Post by BoscoBrave » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:10 pm

He reminds me a lot of Chris Rix.

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:37 am

Not sure how? Rix had way more swag. tough upbringing , Amat to the Eagles, then Florida St.

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:13 am

Where will Clark Phillips choose to play???? He will be announcing this on Friday, stay tuned to see where the hottest recruit in So Cal will go. If you doubt what i say, just line up on him, either side of the ball and see who comes up victorious. Final choices include....
ND, OHIO ST., UCLA, CAL
WHERE DO YOU THINK HE'LL GO? his beautiful mother is a UCLA grad.? Got some homies up at Cal with a great DB coach? ND AND OHIO ST. SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. Especially if you want a shot at a national championship.
Get paid young buck, your hard work is about to pay off!! dont stop, wont stop! :notworthy: :thumbsup:

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:51 am

Thee Ohio St. it is. Congrats Clark.

KuppRunneth

Post by KuppRunneth » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:54 pm

Great choice by Clark. They got a good one

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:17 am

Congrats to LA HABRA TE Mason West, committing to the University of Washington!
Go Dawgs! :mex: