OC Buckeye camp at Servite

Dr. Murderface

Re: OC Buckeye camp at Servite

Post by Dr. Murderface »

I don't ever post on this site but I frequent the forums for news and such. This is the easily the most deplorable thread I have ever experienced and I want it to die. Thank you.
watchersince68

Post by watchersince68 »

You better hurry that assisted death law is gonna be reversed soon.
watchersince68

Post by watchersince68 »

Dr Murderface
Servite has been in the dumper for so long that any news however so minuscule gets them all excited
and they will talk about it and make excuses for it all through the year. So get used to it.
Credo ut intelligam

Post by Credo ut intelligam »

Dr. Murderface wrote:I don't ever post on this site but I frequent the forums for news and such. This is the easily the most deplorable thread I have ever experienced and I want it to die. Thank you.
Agreed. Honestly, I'm at Servite eight hours a day and I can assure you that absolutely no one is talking about these kids. In fact, their own mothers may not be as interested in their 15-year-old potential as are the supposedly grown men on this forum.

Give it a rest until August.
Last edited by Credo ut intelligam on Tue May 22, 2018 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bick

Post by Bick »

It's really not about anyone being interested in the kids. It's just some jackass that just has nothing better to do than run his keyboard fingers to get a rise out of people under the protection of anonymity. Another keyboard Hercules.
RPW

Post by RPW »

Dr. Murderface wrote: I don't ever post on this site but I frequent the forums for news and such. This is the easily the most deplorable thread I have ever experienced and I want it to die. Thank you.
MD Football is Dead was more entertaining than this thread.
I am The Voice of Reason
OCLongBall

Post by OCLongBall »

Credo ut intelligam wrote:Agreed. Honestly, I'm at Servite eight hours a day and I can assure you that absolutely no one is talking about these kids. In fact, their own mothers may not be as interested in their 15-year-old potential as are the supposedly grown men on this forum.

Give it a rest until August.
That is 100% FALSE. :steam: We both know that is major talk at Servite amongst football parents and kids including the incoming class!
Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate »

RPW wrote: MD Football is Dead was more entertaining than this thread.
That proved to be true. Unfortunately the Phoenix that arose in its place (Rancho Cathedral Dei ____4 county all-stars) is very much alive.
Make Them Cry Again In 2020
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

Sheesh, your whining about MD just never ends...are you really going to spend the few remaining years you have left crying about Mater Dei?
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

Professor Fate wrote:That proved to be true.
Except that it didn't. After a sub-.500 season and missing the playoffs for the only time in three decades, Mater Dei was back in the CIF finals the following year...and the year after that, and all long before they became the Rancho Cathedral Dei 4-County All-Stars. That's a hiccup, not a death. If the Mater Dei program was dead, I guess you'd have to say Servite's is dead, embalmed, eulogized, buried, decomposed and crushed into coal, right?
Taylorgang812

Post by Taylorgang812 »

Lmao smh mr nice guy...just don’t know when to give it a rest. Never really seen anybody on really any thread who had a vendetta against a person/family like this. Thank god it’s almost football season I guess --:-- lol
RPW

Post by RPW »

MDDad wrote: Except that it didn't. After a sub-.500 season and missing the playoffs for the only time in three decades, Mater Dei was back in the CIF finals the following year...and the year after that, and all long before they became the Rancho Cathedral Dei 4-County All-Stars. That's a hiccup, not a death. If the Mater Dei program was dead, I guess you'd have to say Servite's is dead, embalmed, eulogized, buried, decomposed and crushed into coal, right?
You do have to admit the MD Football is Dead thread was pretty entertaining.
I am The Voice of Reason
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

I agree. Those were the days of clever writing, and they ain't coming back any time soon.
Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate »

MDDad wrote: That's a hiccup, not a death. If the Mater Dei program was dead, I guess you'd have to say Servite's is dead, embalmed, eulogized, buried, decomposed and crushed into coal, right?
:mrgreen: Right. Bring back Cockroach! :mrgreen:
Make Them Cry Again In 2020