OC Buckeye camp at Servite

watchersince68

Re: OC Buckeye camp at Servite

Post by watchersince68 »

Viking93 wrote:Watcher do you ever post anything that makes sense?
Viking thank you for proving my point. Above is your exact quote. However you are saying something totally
different in: "Are you serious watcher? Tell me how that makes sense?"
If you cannot differentiate between the two then there lies the problem

I still believe MDDad is one of the smarter posters on this forum, but that is just my opinion.
Viking93

Post by Viking93 »

Watcher for the sake of my sanity :bonk: :bonk: ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) I'll drop it, believe me when I say I'm over it.
joefutbol

Post by joefutbol »

Bick wrote:Fan - you lose credibility if you preface a point by "according to Bick". He's the last guy I'd count on for any football knowledge prowess. He's wrong way more than he's right, and needs smart guys next to him to keep him from sounding like a complete imbecile most of the time.
If you're smart enough to know that, you ain't stupid.
Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate »

TheFan wrote: Up to five underclassmen have left Los Al to Servite ? Servite fans please clarify numbers and ability...according to Bick these players do not significantly impact Los Al, so I doubt they will have an impact in the Trinity.
So far, as near as I can tell, Servite has listed three players from Los Alamitos, that are enrolled at Servite right now.

One is a current sophomore WR/CB height unknown, weight unknown, who has no film. Eligibility pending.
One is a current freshman FS/SB 5'8" 130 pounds with limited eligibility until 2019, who has no film.
One is a current freshman DE/TE 5'11" 160 who has no film. Eligibility pending.

That's all so far, but maybe there are more coming? Much ado about nothing, so far.
Make Them Cry Again In 2020
TheFan

Post by TheFan »

that's interesting Fate...thanks, any OC Buc coaches on staff ?
Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate »

I don't know the answer about the coaches, I've only heard rumors that there may be. Don't they still have the rule that you can't follow your coach? If so does it matter which moves first...the coach or the player(s)?
Make Them Cry Again In 2020
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

I believe the "following the coach" rule does not apply to incoming freshmen following their youth coaches.

And yes, it matters who moves in first. If the player enrolls before his ex-coach is hired, he technically didn't "follow" him.
RPW

Post by RPW »

Thomas is so far behind in recruiting he is not a factor yet. MD and SJB are killing the recruiting game with what they can offer. Servite is at the bottom and still has all eyes on them. They are not selling the house cheap.

Eventually the recruiting fights between MD and SJB will lead to parents/kids tired of the BS. Tuition assistance was not intended to be a negotiation tool between schools. It was designed as a "need based" assistance. MD/SJB your negotiators are not very good. Have some manhood and don't drop your prices because of what you heard.
I am The Voice of Reason
sugarcoat

Post by sugarcoat »

With A LOT of money to $pend and nobody in charge not even to watch the admission gate or hiring of coache$, look for $ervite to come to life; football $oon at it$ fine$t, forget $tandards. Leasder$hip is good football, $ervite is the name of leader$hip. It'$ the new $tandard. $ervite lead$ the way.
pitcrew

Post by pitcrew »

With A LOT of money to $pend and nobody in charge not even to watch the admission gate or hiring of coache$, look for $ervite to come to life; football $oon at it$ fine$t, forget $tandards. Leasder$hip is good football, $ervite is the name of leader$hip. It'$ the new $tandard. $ervite lead$ the way.
This was a very clever post. I like how you put the dollar signs where the letter S would normally go. Very clever.
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

RPW wrote: They are not selling the house cheap.
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

Is that the newly remodeled main entrance?
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

Yep. Nice touch putting their championship banners on display right up front...and check out the drought-resistant low-water landscaping
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump
NotDonaldBren

Post by NotDonaldBren »

RPW wrote: MD and SJB are killing the recruiting game with what they can offer. Servite is at the bottom and still has all eyes on them.
Bottom of what?? $ervite is certainly not at the bottom of the war chest. They've got as many re$ource$ as any TL school. The (Rich) Men of $ervite just needed someone to make them want to spend it. And to ... you know ... not suck.

Troy going to be hitting the boo$ter circuit HARDCORE this $ummer. Coming to a JT Schmidt's near you.
Hs_foozball_fan

Post by Hs_foozball_fan »

There is plenty of money at Servite. Within 2 weeks of being there TT got Servite admin to redo the new weightroom and add new equipment ($90,000) & redo the coaches office ($20,000). There is money to spend and he’s making it happen.
Credo ut intelligam

Post by Credo ut intelligam »

Omar Bongo wrote:Yep. Nice touch putting their championship banners on display right up front...and check out the drought-resistant low-water landscaping
MD keeping it classy, as usual.....

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

Easy there...just having some fun with RPW while we search for our manhood :wink:
George Will

Donald Trump
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

Hs_foozball_fan wrote: There is plenty of money at Servite.
No doubt...$20,000 to remodel the coaches office? Wonder how many wins that will translate to :-k
George Will

Donald Trump
NotDonaldBren

Post by NotDonaldBren »

Keep it classy indeed ... CREDO
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

I'm also not sure how you spend $20K to remodel a coach's office...unless you install a solid gold booster seat.