QB Elite 11 Finals ~ 2018

SK80

Re: QB Elite 11 Finals ~ 2018

Post by SK80 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:55 pm

Hey BBB......., you can often find me here... drop by.. :cheers:
Blackies.png
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo

BBB

Post by BBB » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:15 pm

Will do if and when I get a break from work, wife and kids!

NotDonaldBren

Post by NotDonaldBren » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:48 pm

Well alright! We dragged a message board clown from "Jayden Daniels is a 'pure athlete' who'll struggle without 1 WR" to "Jayden Daniels is elite." And it only required us to skim through a dozen paragraphs of blind contradictions, teenage namecalling, bicker baiting, and garden variety mindless vomit from at least three of his burner accounts. EASY WORK!

NotDonaldBren

Post by NotDonaldBren » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:48 pm

@BBB/DirtyPelican/Associated Other Burner Accounts

I see you've now had a days long obsession (on like 3-4 different board threads) with stalking AHEM "standing up to me" (awwww) and begging anyone and everyone for help. Posting paragraph after paragraph of "insults" while simultaneously whining to the overseer that I'M long winded. Look at you go! That is so cute. Looks like we might have even made you a friend. But even you had to know that is ultimately a pointless keyboard-warrior crusade.

I'm sorry that hasn't worked out for you big guy. I mean, especially in light of you spending all that time developing an ulcer over a me while neglecting your alleged "job" "wife" and "kids." You're "boss" and "family" have got to be pissed!

Just FYI, I'll still be right here. And you'll still have plenty of time to figure out how to sign in and out of all your accounts without getting caught in a burner like Bryan Colangelo.

FilthyPelican

Post by FilthyPelican » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:00 pm

LOL
I've had my say with you. Nothing more.

NotDonaldBren

Post by NotDonaldBren » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:08 pm

And by the way, I feel cheated that your comment calling me a "crackhead" was removed, along with my simple but direct response. That would have been additional evidence for public consumption that your very presence here is purely dedicated to real men's work: trolling, internet flexing and insulting children.

Keep on clowning champ, on all those accounts. Sorry to continue feeding Shrek everyone. Happy Father's Day! Let's move along.

(Edit: Did we just catch you in the wrong account?? =D> :lol: Boy stop! Go check on those "kids")

Luca

Post by Luca » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:35 pm

For whatever it’s worth to some of you: Hilinski played at JSerra as a frosh and clearly had an arm. What was more impressive to me is that he is a tough kid. He played probably three games with an ankle fracture before he let on that he was hurt. I was impressed.......Luca

BBB

Post by BBB » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:00 pm

Donnie Boy must have Tourette’s Syndrome. I mean this guy feels compelled to post every single thought that crosses his mind. Now he has conspiracy theories about different posters on a high school message board? Too funny. Sorry for feeding the troll but his downward spiral is amusing to watch and help accelerate.

NotDonaldBren

Post by NotDonaldBren » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:12 pm

Indeed Ryan is tough. Lost in all the worthless trolling and clowning above is that I originally mentioned that Hilinski (co-founder of Hilinski's Hope in honor of his brother) is an A1 young man, a very good player, and a deserving Elite 11 QB. Tough on AND off the field. The need for some to show proper respect for Jayden Daniels takes nothing away from Hilinski.

He was solid as a frosh at JSerra; would have been interesting to see what he could have done there had he not felt he needed to leave with Robinson blocking him. Has really improved in a lot of areas since his sophomore year starting at OLu. He's gotten bigger, stronger, has improved timing and accuracy. Was just offered by USC (and I believe UCLA in April(?)) and chose to attend SC's elite camp as one of only a handful of QBs despite being committed to South Carolina, arguably upstaging the Trojans' lone QB commit in this class (Kedon Slovis of Scottsdale AZ).

Will be something to watch as to whether he decides to sign with the other USC. It wouldn't be unreasonable to want to get away from the West Coast and the storylines he'd be connected to in the Pac 12 re: his brother.
Last edited by NotDonaldBren on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

BBB

Post by BBB » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:26 am

Oh Donnie Boy, you need to chill kid. No one criticized Daniels in this thread. Everyone except you simply thought Hilinski was the better passer. You sure like to see what isn’t there and blow innocent, innocuous statements out of proportion so you can post ad nauseum and feed your compulsive need to jump down people’s throats. Enough with the keyboard bullying. Your shtick is super played out.