The New and Still Luved by ALL MD Prep program

BBB

Re: The New and Still Luved by ALL MD Prep program

Post by BBB » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:25 pm

MrNiceguy wrote:different races - good to see Chad Johnson has recruited more African Americans on the football team than the entire city of Mission Viejo has combined. That kicker sure can coach them up! It's nice to win, but do kickers not trust the locals to achieve success? Is it necessary to manipulate kids to drive a hour to school?

Bob did it with local MV kids for many years. I'm sure Chad could too...well on second thought, no he couldn't. Damn kicker. Calling all Black or Samoan: please save Chad! Then stand back and allow him to take all the credit. As we know - he was the guy that put Bosco on the map (just ask him). You can read all about it (as long as he's the author).

Welcome to the new and improved MV Football, where local athletes need not apply.
Is this Real’s dad again? Chad is DEEP in this guy’s head.

First off, Bob had kids come from other areas too. In terms of the drive, didn’t it take your kid well over an hour to get to Bosco from Eastvale?

Enough blaming Chad for your kid’s inability To improve as a passer. Look at the stats; DJ was a far better QB.

I’m shocked Bosco tolerated your daddy ball ways as long as they did. Then you trying to torpedo the team with your selfish antics and tantrums.

Let it go for your own sanity already.

Credo ut intelligam

Post by Credo ut intelligam » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:35 pm

Professor Fate wrote:Apples and oranges. The OC Buckeyes are incoming freshmen. MD is filching other schools' established stars.

p.s. The OC stands for Orange County. :wink:
My friend, attempting to use logic with some of this crew is a futile exercise.

Me: "Most of your top players are not even from Orange County."

Eddyr2: "You're a hypocrite because you have a bunch of Orange County 8th graders coming to your school..."

Omar: "...and 17-year-old Servite kids said racist things in 2009." [will be regurgitated every time we don't have an adequate response to an issue raised in the current decade]

Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:45 pm

Yeah, the :koolaid: is strong with that group.
Make Them Cry Again In 2020

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:07 pm

Credo ut intelligam wrote: My friend, attempting to use logic with some of this crew is a futile exercise.
What is really futile is expecting a truthful recounting of what was posted from you.

That's not the question I was responding to and you know it. You or anyone can go to the previous page and see for themselves.

Liar
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

MrNiceguy

Post by MrNiceguy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:44 pm

BBB wrote:Is this Real’s dad again? Chad is DEEP in this guy’s head.

First off, Bob had kids come from other areas too. In terms of the drive, didn’t it take your kid well over an hour to get to Bosco from Eastvale?

Enough blaming Chad for your kid’s inability To improve as a passer. Look at the stats; DJ was a far better QB.

I’m shocked Bosco tolerated your daddy ball ways as long as they did. Then you trying to torpedo the team with your selfish antics and tantrums.

Let it go for your own sanity already.
Is this the former Brave OC again? The same guy that got everyone scholarships?
Rest easy dog...just stating facts homie!
Demographic stat on MVHS: 1.4% Black...translates to 28 Black students in the entire high school.
Old Bobby did have a kid or two come in from a different county every 5 years or so, but never needed a entire facelift. Didn't you grow up in these parts? No faith in your community? Bob's boys walked to school. Try winning the real way young kicker. Don't punt away what was built when you were their age. You scared? :hide:

Never got a chance to say great calls vs MD in the playoffs dude! ..."scared" looks good on you.
Get another bus bro! You covered San Diego yet?

avonbarksdale

Post by avonbarksdale » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:40 pm

So strange to see people post, "It's the New Era, just get over it". A 100-year Southern California tradition, that people loved, has basically been destroyed, and no one is trying to stop it.

Not only that, its actually terrible business, too. No one is going to go to these games. OCHSFB is a farce now, and the band plays on, and idiots from MD and SJB hail it as a new era, while completely ignoring the long-term consequences.

Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:04 pm

Many of them don't even know what's been lost, other's don't care about anything but ME, ME, ME, and still others just want to roll with it.
Make Them Cry Again In 2020

watchersince68

Post by watchersince68 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:18 pm

Hope I am around in a couple of years when TT destroys what little was left of recognizable HSFB. Coach T will blow up his program and take a new record 30 transfers half being seniors. Mormon's will be the majority with some agnostics, Lutherans and Episcopalians, with one token Catholic with red hair. But by God he just got tired of losing and did what he needed to do to be relevant. (faint sound of bagpipes in the background), Credo.