Re: Congratulations JT

Post by Buck »

19 and half..... Mercenary Dei
Attachments
2789C046-EEF7-4024-8A75-9E113FD02A05.jpeg
WantTheNFLBack714

Post by WantTheNFLBack714 »

The Old Gym wrote:Shocking that the better school does something better than all the other schools in its league......come one, come all.
well that's long been argued the reason why private, parochial schools have advantage over public schools, don't district boundary lines or attendance boundaries, so able to draw students from a wider geographical area.
Bollweevil

Post by Bollweevil »

Omar Bongo wrote:I heard he was born two years earlier than the rest of his age group
How is 19 1/2 two years older? My son is a January birthday and will be 18 1/2 when he graduates. He was never held back. He went to school with everyone else who was born his year. If I held him back once then he would be just like JT.
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

I think your problem is unlike BBB you're letting yourself get hung up on facts and logic
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump
BBB

Post by BBB »

You guys waste more energy amusing yourselves like a pack of immature troll hyenas while the rest of us just roll our eyes. Must be a live in the basement of your parent’s house unemployed at 35 kind of thing. Keep eating ding dongs and playing video games all day in your successful attempt to fit the description for the next MD boys basketball coach.

So let’s all agree there is no such thing as a double holdback since it’s apparently impossible to occur and we will ignore what people mean when they use the term. Got it.

Omar - not angry or bitter over MD’s success or JT’s age. If it’s in the rules then good for him.

What I find amusing is how I care less about his age than you guys do; you all are clearly bothered by the fact JT would have been 19 and a half when he graduated but you can’t admit it as it violates the red code of never criticizing anything about MD. Classic case of honk projection.

In terms of Steve Daniel’s bosom, there’s still plenty for all so line up boys behind your pied piper and wait your turn.
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

Yeah, we're wasting energy ROFL
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump
BBB

Post by BBB »

True Omar, you’re on here like a compulsive addict so there is nothing more for you to waste. Good luck earning top troll of the year, errr, I mean, most frequent poster. #WellAdjusted
WantTheNFLBack714

would you say JT Daniels is the best QB to come out ever in California HS football history? if not him, who deserves that title? based on his stats and numbers he put up.
BBB

Post by BBB »

I’d say JT is the most prolific and the best QB to ever come out of HS. I have no doubt he will start at USC as a true freshman as well. He is so far advanced in his development that my only question is how close is he to his ceiling? Will he be the next Aaron Rodgers, Todd Marinovixh, or somewhere in between?
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

As good as Daniels was physically, his mental skills, concentration and football I.Q. were even more impressive, and that was hard to appreciate unless you saw him at practice every day. I believe he was the most focused teenager I've ever met.
templar83

Post by templar83 »

MDDad wrote: I believe he was the most focused teenager I've ever met.
That may be, and I'm only judging by his running negative commentary on all things MD, because you've never actually met BBB....
BBB

Post by BBB »

Templar, awful post. You can do better, just gotta put some level of effort into it.
WantTheNFLBack714

or is there another former California HS QB that put up even greater numbers, stats, better percentage of pass completions, more than JT Daniels did?
OutOfState

Post by OutOfState »

Jake Browning from Folsom. He did not play the same level of competition but I doubt anybody has ever put up bigger stats on a video game than Browning did at Folsom.
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

That is correct. Jake Browning put up numbers that will likely never be reached, as he passed for over 5,200 yards for three straight years. Must have been that blue turf he played on at Folsom.

Most Career Passing Yards
16,775 - Jake Browning, Folsom
13,109 - Tristan Gebbia, Calabasas
12,014 - J.T. Daniels, Mater Dei

Most Career Passing Touchdowns
229 - Jake Browning, Folsom
152 - J.T. Daniels, Mater Dei
145 - Jimmy Clausen, Oaks Christian
BBB

Post by BBB »

Wasn’t Folsom a D1 program when Browning played there?

I hear they’re returning nearly everyone from last season’s undefeated state championship team (something like 21 starters).

Ranked third in the state this preseason (top 20 nationally). Their first game is against DeLaSalle. Don’t be surprised if they win.

Could they be a potential dark-horse in the open division?
OutOfState

Post by OutOfState »

Folsom has had good teams with prolific offenses but got schooled by DLS. They are preseason top 25 in several polls this coming season. They play DLS the first game of the season and have a legitimate chance of winning. The winner of that game will almost certainly represent NorCal in the state championship game
TheFan

Post by TheFan »

You all see the article today, JT talked about being held back for the 8th grade twice. I wonder if he started with his original Kinder class or if his parents started him late too.
WantTheNFLBack714

even though Jake Browning won Gatorade state player of the year both his junior and senior year, he never won the National award like Matt Barkley and JT Daniels did, why do you think he never won the National Gatorade Player of the year award? I don't know how it works, but i'm gonna guess, to win the national award, do you have to do just as well academically in the classroom as you do on the field/court? because I do remember, Matt Barkley and JT Daniels, they got very good grades, had like above 4.0, or do you have to play a higher level of competition, like Matt Barkley and JT Daniels did?
SK80

Post by SK80 »

Another reason to revisit the "CONGRATULATIONS JT" thread..... =D> #FightOn #OCHSFootball
JTDan.png
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo