Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Bick

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Post by Bick » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:06 pm

I'm with you on this point JF. The right leaning outlets are leading with the school is being chastised just because they chanted USA...USA. Each outlet is pandering to its audience.

The principal being offended for some reason isn't by itself so problematic, and he has the right to question it whether or not anyone agrees with the validity of his concerns.

I think the problem both sides should have is with the SA principal running to the media AFTER resolving this issue at the game. That's wimpy, and complete BS.

SK80

Post by SK80 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:07 pm

It's an "election" cycle Bick.... :roll:
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:13 pm

dont be that guy wrote:The press immediately jumped on SA's side with little or no information.
So if "the press" reporting news constitutes "jumping on a side", if they didn't report it wouldn't they be "jumping" the other side? Heads I win, tails you lose...
dont be that guy wrote:Easy. Every single parent, student, and administrator refuted it.
So your justification for making one sweeping, unknowable generalization is another equally sweeping, unknowable generalization...you're right, that was easy :roll:
MDDad wrote:...for decades the Los Alamitos uniform colors have been red, white and blue...maybe changing the blue to green would make them and some of our sensitive posters more comfortable...perhaps any display of patriotism by high school teenagers a few days before the anniversary of 9/11 should be made a misdemeanor. Yeah, that'll fix that pesky racism problem.
Surprised at this one, MDDDAD...that was a rare silly post from you. I know you can do better
SK80 wrote: The press has been the biggest "FAIL" to the public for the most part of a decade now
Somehow I knew we would end up here...MAGA
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

ventura

Post by ventura » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:49 pm

Glancing through this thread, I'm glad I don't waste time on the political forums. What a broken culture full of people who don't know what freedom is, how rare it's been in human history, and what it takes to maintain it. Embarrassing, what our educational system has cost in $ the past 50 years, and where it's helped to lead us. The US deserves whatever it gets. It ain't going to be pretty. Sorry for my kids.

"Progressives", for lack of a better term, wittingly or unwittingly, have worked hard to ruin the stable family unit in America for decades, especially in black communities. Given a good home environment, it's easier to succeed economically in this country, for any race, creed, or color, than just about anywhere in the world, even these days. Given a broken, fatherless home, it's unlikely anyone can succeed, regardless of outside forces one way or another.

The content of this exchange makes it obvious that many have no idea where the problem is, much less how to correct it.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:56 pm

ventura wrote: The US deserves whatever it gets. It ain't going to be pretty. Sorry for my kids.
My thoughts pretty much verbatim on the evening of November 8, 2016
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

FBOC

Post by FBOC » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:50 pm

ventura wrote:Glancing through this thread, I'm glad I don't waste time on the political forums. What a broken culture full of people who don't know what freedom is, how rare it's been in human history, and what it takes to maintain it. Embarrassing, what our educational system has cost in $ the past 50 years, and where it's helped to lead us. The US deserves whatever it gets. It ain't going to be pretty. Sorry for my kids.

"Progressives", for lack of a better term, wittingly or unwittingly, have worked hard to ruin the stable family unit in America for decades, especially in black communities. Given a good home environment, it's easier to succeed economically in this country, for any race, creed, or color, than just about anywhere in the world, even these days. Given a broken, fatherless home, it's unlikely anyone can succeed, regardless of outside forces one way or another.

The content of this exchange makes it obvious that many have no idea where the problem is, much less how to correct it.
Well let's start with where are the fathers? Ladies don't have children with multiple fathers. Children don't have teen pregnancy and drop out of HS. Put an emphasis on education. Finish college before you have a bunch of children. Maybe even wait till you have a career b4 marriage and children. Just do like the Asians do. Just do it like that and you will find there will be less crime. Ever notice the Asians never have any problem with the police bc they commit virtually no crime image that. That's the message that should be given to anyone who struggling. But a lot more focus is on the police the system being offended etc when the answer is education education education
Last edited by FBOC on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

949ryan

Post by 949ryan » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:08 pm

When in entire the history of Aliso Niguel high school have the students ever dressed in red white and blue and chanted USA-USA after a touchdown? This was obviously an orchestrated effort to insult, offend and embarrass the Santa Anna kids. Why lie about it and try to say it was in observance of 9/11. What BS. Own the behavior for what it was and admit that you enjoy seeing you children being hateful.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:20 pm

FBOC wrote: Well let's start with where are the fathers?
Sounds to me like "progressives" kidnapped them.
ventura wrote: Glancing through this thread, I'm glad I don't waste time on the political forums.
So you and FBOC go off on political rants on the High School Sports forum. Got it.

Now, Aliso-Santa Ana anyone?
Don't look at me, I just work here.

broman

Post by broman » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:24 pm

A thread about the reaction to signs and chants at a high school football morphs into attacks about the lack of patriotism of people connected to Santa Ana High and the failure of the Black family. :(

SK80

Post by SK80 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:40 pm

949Ryan recruited from...? At least Ventura has a take after or not instead of the one liner reactionaries looking for ba da boom drum rolls...
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo

FBOC

Post by FBOC » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:45 pm

[quote="broman"]A thread about the reaction to signs and chants at a high school football morphs into attacks about the lack of patriotism of people connected to Santa Ana High and the failure of the Black

Nothing about black families. Only race I mentioned was Asian and why they never are offended by USA chants/never have other issues with authorities etc. You said black families

broman

Post by broman » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:17 pm

Here is the quote....
ventura wrote: "Progressives", for lack of a better term, wittingly or unwittingly, have worked hard to ruin the stable family unit in America for decades, especially in black communities
The second part of your comment is similar to what SK80 said. So I'll ask this, why are the people of Santa Ana wrong for being offended?

FBOC

Post by FBOC » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:20 pm

From Ventura
Given a broken, fatherless home, it's unlikely anyone can succeed, regardless of outside forces one way or another.[/quote]

This is where the fatherless broken home **** started not from me. I pointed out how to avoid broken families in short try what the Asians do. The parents of the children do this to the kids. No one forces them to screw up the family. Stop doing it. If you don't want a hard life for your children do what's right. No one makes father's
abandon their children.

SK80

Post by SK80 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:47 pm

This is a high school Forum, basically a “football” related Forum but we about to go DEEP SIX on another issue! JQP you gonna “lock” this mutha’ or can we go all balls to the walls... “?”

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:02 pm

How about if we go back to people from Santa Ana being offended by something Aliso fans did or didn't do?
Don't look at me, I just work here.

SK80

Post by SK80 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:44 pm

That’s a mind bender or ti**y twister reply JQP...

dont be that guy

Post by dont be that guy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:08 pm

949ryan wrote:When in entire the history of Aliso Niguel high school have the students ever dressed in red white and blue and chanted USA-USA after a touchdown?
The answer is...last year...and the year before...and the year before that. And none of those games were against Santa Ana.

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:25 am

Bick wrote:Were you also bothered by this wanton display of racism last Thursday against another predominantly Hispanic team from Banning?
I doubt if most kids at Los Al had a clue of the Banning population to start with. But if you think that people in Orange County don't know the ethnic make up of SAHS, you're just whistling in the dark.

But you needn't keep losing sleep over this issue, Bick, you know their thoughts and experiences aren't valued anyway. They're just deluded minorities who just can't understand how things work.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Bick

Post by Bick » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:07 am

Yeah, I wouldn't have a clue about what Mexicans have been through / go through.

Given the same celebration of first responders happened at 2 separate OC schools that were playing predominantly Hispanic schools, is it conceivable who they were playing was incidental, and not the focus of of the red, white and blue stuff? Is it also possible the reporting of this incident by the principal and members of the media intentionally left out the red and blue and Obama posters when relaying the we love white and we're gonna trump ya messages?

Are you really going to stand by your position that the student spirit group / admin at Aliso Niguel intentionally displayed racist posters aimed at denigrating the kids from Santa Ana?
Last edited by John Q. Public on Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unnecessary quote removed

thefrog

Post by thefrog » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:16 am

Just seems like the Santa Ana Principal chose to make it an issue. It's like Schrodingers cat, as soon as he made it an issue, it became an issue.
“I told her ‘You’re playing Americans. You’re playing ‘Dreamers,’ I don’t understand the USA pride thing when you score. And if I hear it one more time, I am walking off the field with the team,” he recalled to The Register.
That's the hill you're willing to die on? I've coached in many high school games and there were/are much worse chants than "USA, USA, USA." Anyone been to a game where the crowd yells "bullsh**" over and over? Holds signs up about a players illegitimate child? Give me a break.