Aliso Niguel - Racist?

joefutbol

Re: Aliso Niguel - Racist?

Post by joefutbol » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:35 pm

If you're describing racist chants as "uncool" I understand why you think that way.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:58 pm

Professor Fate wrote: OMG. Omar has finally gotten to you
If I'm going to be living in your head I wish you would fix the plumbing and take out the garbage
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

SK80

Post by SK80 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Hey its Sunday.., if ya'll haven't had a nice glass of Rose' today why don't ya just take one of these....
CHILLPILL.png
CHILLPILL.png (52.51 KiB) Viewed 475 times
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo

FBOC

Post by FBOC » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:51 pm

It's not racist to chant USA or chant build the wall. There are immigration laws and the wall has been there for a long time and just recently it's become racist?? BS BS BS. I've been to 3 games this year and heard the chant in each game. At no time did I hear it was racist. Why would SA feel it's racist to chant USA or even build the wall they live in this Country right?? Next BS thing will be it's racist to say remove your hat and stand for the National Anthem

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:03 pm

FBOC wrote:It's not racist to chant USA or chant build the wall
Even if you're directing those chants at a group of Mexican-American kids?
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:12 pm

"The Wall." That's Aliso's new goal line defense, right?

Weak excuse, FBOC.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

FBOC

Post by FBOC » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:15 pm

No excuse just facts and the law

joefutbol

Post by joefutbol » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:21 pm

FBOC wrote: It's not racist to chant USA or chant build the wall
No, it isn't. Unless you're intending it to be, of course.
FBOC wrote: There are immigration laws and the wall has been there for a long time and just recently it's become racist??
How long has the "Build the wall" chant been around? I never heard it until recently.
FBOC wrote: Why would SA feel it's racist to chant USA or even build the wall they live in this Country right??
It probably has to do with the intent, or perceived intent, of those doing the chanting.
FBOC wrote: Next BS thing will be it's racist to say remove your hat and stand for the National Anthem
Well... I've got nothing.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:28 pm

And yelling "La Migra" is showing support for the brave men and women sacrificing to keep our country safe from invading hordes of gardeners. Got it.

What, pray tell does "Build the wall" have to do with a high school football game?

FBOC

Post by FBOC » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:31 pm

See Servites student body chants for example of true racism

joefutbol

Post by joefutbol » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:33 pm

So what now?!? It's racist to make noises like a monkey?!? Pretty soon it's gonna be racist to help old ladies cross the street!

Fordama

Post by Fordama » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:08 pm

FBOC wrote: There are immigration laws and the wall has been there for a long time and just recently it's become racist??
And immigration laws and the wall are related to Santa Ana because.....
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:49 pm

Wow! Some strange posts today. Is Sunday drug and alcohol appreciation day or something?
Make Them Cry Again In 2020

Professor Fate

Post by Professor Fate » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:53 pm

Omar Bongo wrote: If I'm going to be living in your head I wish you would fix the plumbing and take out the garbage
I wouldn't do that to you. I use plastic trash bags...You might suffocate.
Make Them Cry Again In 2020

daddyooo

Post by daddyooo » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:57 pm

my born/raised in Mexico wife thought the Aliso fans were hysterically funny....

TomDrake

Post by TomDrake » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:29 am

Leave this in the political forum.

Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:01 am

Maybe we need to get back to football games being just about football

George Will

Donald Trump

SK80

Post by SK80 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:20 am

It is all nonsense as if everything "OLD" is "NEW" again.........,

As if we are for it before we were against it.... :eh?:

"We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.”
(Bill Clinton, Remarks At State Of The Union, Washington, D.C., 1/24/95) ~ President Bill Clinton

“The American people are fundamentally pro-legal immigration and anti-illegal immigration. We will only pass comprehensive reform when we recognize this fundamental concept.” Schumer declared, “First, illegal immigration is wrong and a primary goal of comprehensive immigration reform must be to dramatically curtail future illegal immigration.” ~ Senator Chuck Schumer

In 2006 then Senator Obama said, “Better Fences And Better Security Along Our Borders Would Help Stem Some Of The Tide Of Illegal Immigration In This Country.” in regards to the 2006 Secure Fence Act

In 2015, Senator Clinton Bragged That She “Voted Numerous Times” to spend money to build a barrier, adding that “You Do Have To Control Your Borders.” Going further, "I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in."

And don't forget In 2013, All 54 Democrats Voted To Pass The Border Security, Economic Opportunity, And Immigration Modernization Act. The Democrats were in the Majority.

SO STOP MAKING SENSE! ] The Wall of Sense ~~~> ](*,)

As I type this I see Omar started making some...... "Maybe we need to get back to football games being just about football" ~ O. Bongo

So Ommie B. can we now say stop all the kneeling based on your new founded logic of getting back to football!
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo

TomDrake

Post by TomDrake » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:30 am

The political forum is a perfect place for this discussion.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:12 am

SK80, the DNC says "Thank you" for shooting down Donald's claims that they're for wide open borders.

But I'd still like to know what these Aliso kids did that was so offensive. I know it's entirely possible, but it's also entirely possible that it was a figment of SA's principal's imagination. --:--