Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Publicworx

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by Publicworx » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:12 am

No....Some kid from Corona. I don't know much about him, but heard from a buddy of mine close to SM.

templar83

Post by templar83 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:19 am

Old news. What else ya got?

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:49 am

Sometimes you gotta laugh at some of these twitter re tweets. Coaches talking about doing your job, and not being rewarded. Positive rienforcement actually caring about your players who show up and grind daily, its a good thing to give those guys a pat on the back, they are just young men , learning the game of life. The real question is, what value are YOU bringing to the table?? Do you coach kids up??, Do you help get all kids out to the next level?? Or just wait for the transfer to show up and then to bail on you, leaving you with those average kids that should have been getting coached up since freshman year, giving you a solid group. Instant gratification comes in all shapes and sizes. Sometimes you get more bees with honey ,than vinegar.
STAY POSITIVE, STAY LOYAL, STAY WINNING! :mex:

albundyrules

MD at it again!!!!!

Post by albundyrules » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:38 am

This just in MD has picked up a WR from from Diamond Ranch (Dickson) and a WR from Atlanta. Also, picked up a O lineman from Allen Texas. Come on Man!!!

cruiser

Post by cruiser » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:13 am

If true, they still have a long way to go to catch up to Bosco - which no one seems to rag on as much
as MD.(maybe because Bosco is in LA county and not a lot of LA people know about this forum)

On a side note, there is no Dickson I see, on the current Diamond Ranch roster, but there is a
Dixon, 6-3, 190lbs, will be a Jr for the coming season, fyi

OutOfState

Post by OutOfState » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:07 am

Recruiting is not a sprint, it’s a marathon \:D/

KuppRunneth

Post by KuppRunneth » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:45 pm

I called the Texas OL going to MD a few days ago. Just hoping its not Donovan Ford. He's a beast. From what i heard, its nobody special. But for some reason, i keep thinking its Ford.

I knew MD wasn;t just gonna sit around and do nothing.

Christian Dixon is a baller. Notre Dame is hot on him.

Just a matter of time a top running back transfer is announced.

KuppRunneth

Post by KuppRunneth » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:52 pm

cruiser wrote:If true, they still have a long way to go to catch up to Bosco - which no one seems to rag on as much
as MD.(maybe because Bosco is in LA county and not a lot of LA people know about this forum)

On a side note, there is no Dickson I see, on the current Diamond Ranch roster, but there is a
Dixon, 6-3, 190lbs, will be a Jr for the coming season, fyi
what;s the list of Bosco transfers so far?

3 Lockharts
Loya
Gatto
Ard Jr.
Citrus Valley kid

Who am i missing? And technically Earnest Greene is an add since he's moving up from freshmen and will start immediately.

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Post by FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:13 am

:roll: Here’s the “WR from Atlanta”:
01E6F509-60D6-4490-AAEF-B8BD2D413E55.jpeg
And the “OL from Texas” that was “called a few days ago” ... not Donovan Ford, and “nobody special”:
9D83199F-F4E0-4845-87A8-B50ED5CF16F2.jpeg
Andrew Ueli-Faatoalia relegated to the second team! Apperently Rollo’s move for a “WR from Pittsburgh” fell through yesterday, but Big Red is going to be loaded! :lol:

Bosco desperate to distract from its FREE AGENT FRENZY, making up transfers, mixing real moves with Fantasyland. What’s the offseason tally now? 12-2? LOL

#ByANYMeans
#RevengeTourPart2

OCurbanlegend

Post by OCurbanlegend » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:14 pm

albundyrules wrote:This just in MD has picked up a WR from from Diamond Ranch (Dickson) and a WR from Atlanta. Also, picked up a O lineman from Allen Texas. Come on Man!!!
Albundryrules aka "Bosco coach" you are my favorite what is it 18 transfers for Bosco this off season and counting? MD did get a Texas O lineman. It's just sour grapes because your boy TB could not close the deal. Dad came here to see Bosco but apparently kid hated it...

When it's all said and done MD will probably end up with 4 or 5 transfers (with 1 being a kicker). Bosco and Jserra have that many guys from one school. I think we are all anxiously awaiting for Bosco to go over 20 transfers should be a very exciting time for ALL those Bosco kids who have been waiting their turn to play...

I'm sure our boy Sondy is just waiting for Bosco to be totally finished taking in transfers before he reports on it and just reporting on mD transfers as they come. Yeah that must be it, that must be the reason he's not reporting on Bosco transfers or Bosco guys getting kicked out for disciplinary raesons. He's just waiting to do it all at once, that makes sense. :thumbsup: :giggle:

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Post by FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:06 pm

Highly regarded WR transfers to school where lesser regarded WR left the week before, trolls kid’s Twitter announcement:

Coincidence or well played? :-k #HollywooDei #DixonDoesIt

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Post by FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:12 pm

OCurbanlegend wrote: MD did get a Texas O lineman. It's just sour grapes because your boy TB could not close the deal. Dad came here to see Bosco but apparently kid hated it...
Houston Texas native Bryson Washington visited Bosco with his family, turned them down and transferred to MD instead.

But that was last year, and he was a DB not another (unnecessary) offensive line transfer.

BoscoBrave

Post by BoscoBrave » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:18 pm

Wrong guy. They’re right, the current Texan transfer is an o lineman.

OutOfState

Post by OutOfState » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:22 pm

Does this O lineman from Texas have a name?

KuppRunneth

Post by KuppRunneth » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:50 pm

FatherSonHolyHldbcks wrote:Houston Texas native Bryson Washington visited Bosco with his family, turned them down and transferred to MD instead.

But that was last year, and he was a DB not another (unnecessary) offensive line transfer.
Are you saying the news about MD getting a OL and WR is false news? If so, you’re mistaken

I know for a fact a OL kid from Allen is going to MD. It’s not a bad thing. Just saying it’s happening. I don’t know about the WR though. That’s news to me.

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Post by FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:07 pm

KuppRunneth wrote: Are you saying the news about MD getting a OL and WR is false news? If so, you’re mistaken I know for a fact
KuppRunneth wrote: I don’t know about the WR though. That’s news to me.
These two statements literally don’t make sense. We’re all mistaken and you know for a fact? Or it’s news to you? It’s not a bad thing to give us these “facts” ... or work on your story. :roll:

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Post by FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:15 pm

OutOfState wrote: Does this O lineman from Texas have a name?
4F8DFED3-9B21-4812-A1AE-E307C4ED4122.jpeg

KuppRunneth

Post by KuppRunneth » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:19 pm

FatherSonHolyHldbcks wrote:These two statements literally don’t make sense. We’re all mistaken and you know for a fact? Or it’s news to you? It’s not a bad thing to give us these “facts” ... or work on your story. :roll:

Sorry, typing too fast. I didn't mean to lump in the WR. That was news to me. It’s why I followed up with I know for a fact the OL kid was going to MD but you didn’t see it, I guess. I'm just talking about the OL kid. I was the one that asked about the kid a few days ago. That is the only one I know about. 100%.

Easy with the sarcasm. I think its funny when someone else school gets transfers, everyone gets tight, but when its their school, they want to deny. We all know everyone is doing it. Lets just cut the BS and sarcasm out. I know you are a MD guy. You act like MD is clean and everyone isn't.

Again, my mistake for grouping the WR in the conversation. That was my mistake.

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Post by FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:05 pm

ROFLYoUrE aN Md GuY” But wait, just the other day someone said I was a “ReAl BoScO HoNk” You slappys gotta make up your mind. Just reaching for anything to distract us from noticing your “mistake” of contradicting yourself while passing along rumors.

Easy with the BS. Were you “typing too fast” and “we didn’t see it” or are you just spewing things that you have no knowledge or “facts” about? Now it’s “I know for a fact the OL kid was going to MD”? But wait, at the same time you are “100%” about an “OL kid from Allen TX to MD”?? LOL Is he living in your spare room?

If true, simply put a name to it. No sarcasm. If you’re just making stuff up, indeed let’s cut the bull. :fan:

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Post by FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:20 pm

You know what I think is funny?

I think it’s funny when a loaded high school team - full of star transfers - bumbles away a chance at a likely unanimous national title ... then reacts by dragnetting in double digit new transfers from league rivals and as far as Vegas in the first couple months of the offseason. Followed by their supporters trying to Houdini away reality by saying things like “see, everybody’s doing it, no one’s clean!” :roll:

And those same people get mad when anyone points out that everbody is not doing the same thing ... at all. Don’t be so sensitive. If you’re going to build a team a certain way, you have to be able to stand the heat! Mater Dei has had to. And don’t worry, like cruiser said, I think only a few of us have noticed Bosco shopping this offseason like it has an unlimited gift card. Sondy’s keeping it under wraps for you. No stories or tweets. Only about Mater Dei kicker transfers lol. And I’m sure when Jason raises that plaque in November it will feel totally legit! Shhhh ...

EvErYbOdY iS dOiNg It!

OK Jose Canseco, we hear you buddy LOL :lol: