[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5348: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3937)
Transfer News? It’s that time of year again! - Page 27 - Orange County Forums

Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

KuppRunneth

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Postby KuppRunneth » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:57 pm

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Postby FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:18 pm

Last edited by FatherSonHolyHldbcks on Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KuppRunneth

Postby KuppRunneth » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:29 pm

Cool. You;re extremely defensive and its bizarre.

I'm trying to draw attention AWAY from Bosco transfers? how so? I'm actually asking questions ABOUT the Bosco transfers. Asking about the names of the players so far. I listed about 6-7 of them and was curious who else.

I'm stunned out how defensive you are.

You're mad. Triggered. For no reason. Maybe tired of all of the rumors that get posted in here, and I get it. But I'm still unsure why you are upset. A OL from Allen is going to MD. How is that a problem? Got you all huffy and puffy and angry someone is saying something "negative" about MD. Its not negative to me. Transfers are FACT. Bosco just more blatant than everyone else.

Don't lump me in with the albundy dude. I think he's genuinely mad about MD. I ain't mad for something a family chooses to do with their kid. I'll laugh when a kid transfer to MD and leaves after the football season. Thats hilariously bad. But thats what they wanted. Good for them.

But you're mad. I'd post Camron gif but I'm too dumb to figure it out.

Look forward to another defensive post by you.

OutOfState

Postby OutOfState » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:47 pm

Krupp, you said “A OL from Allen is going to MD”. Well okay what is his name? It is a simple question if you are speaking to us factually.

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Postby FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:52 pm

LOL, yeah I’m mad. Big mad lol. All of us waiting on you to post a simple name are “defensive” “triggered” “MD guys” who are “stunningly” mad. I love clowns.

I’m actually not “too dumb” to figure out the internet, so I found something to sum up everything you’ve said:

47433DB4-B043-4870-B64E-F7819E573D26.jpeg

KuppRunneth

Postby KuppRunneth » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:55 pm

KuppRunneth

Postby KuppRunneth » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:57 pm

Last edited by KuppRunneth on Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OutOfState

Postby OutOfState » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:19 pm

KuppRunneth

Postby KuppRunneth » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:43 pm

Understood, OutOfState. I didn't think I was doing anything different than what's occurred in here in the past. Long time lurker, but decided to finally post in here. Forgive me.

Rumor to some but not to others. I wish i knew his name but like I said, I would have kept that to myself.

No arguments from me. Its a rumor until officially announced. But I didn't think it would upset some so fiercely. To say I was distracting from Bosco? Come one. Hilarious.

But thanks for being civil and not sarcastic with your comment.

fortheloveofthemoney

Postby fortheloveofthemoney » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:51 pm

Last edited by fortheloveofthemoney on Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

albundyrules

Postby albundyrules » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:43 pm

Thank you so much thinking i am a Bosco coach. Haha I am just a squirrel trying to find his nut.

credofriar

Postby credofriar » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:21 am

Donovan Ford is transferring to Mater Dei. Don’t know who said he wasn’t good Donovan is a monster. Also a national WR recruit from Georgia. Both will be seniors. Also a future all American WR from Diamond Ranch who was exposing Darion Green in a few on the recent T-shirt and shorts camps.

KuppRunneth

Postby KuppRunneth » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:18 am

Ford is a monster on the line. I was hoping it wasn't him. I was the one that mentioned he wasn't good but it wasn't directed at Ford. I now know why someone told me the kid transferring isn't very good. They were trying to down play it for various reasons i won't get into.

Surprised Ford doesn't have more big time offers. Gotta imagine its his grades?? i would have thought he was a national recruit based on the film i saw and playing at Allen.

Bryce is gonna have a fun time back there. What a great line. Who's the current running back expected to carry the load? The sophomore kid?

When its all said and done, Bosco will have the quantity but MD will have the quality transfers. A lot of the Bosco transfers are just "roster fillers" and won't make that much of an impact.

templar83

Postby templar83 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:34 am

KuppRunneth

Postby KuppRunneth » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:06 am

is there a reason i can't quote posts sometimes?

Anyways, crazy to think Ford can get lost in the shuffle. Kids film looks like Jonah Monheims at times. His offers are about to explode. Dare i say he has as much potential as Murao. So what;s that line looking like? LT - Murao, LG - Ford, C - Miki-Han, RG - Ueli-Fa'aqoalia, RT - Marks?? Scary good.

And the Diamond Ranch kid is excellent. Saw him at the Nike Opening Camp and he was indeed killing anybody they put out there. Come to think of it, I remember seeing Bryce throwing to him and saying who is that WR??

OutOfState

Postby OutOfState » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:21 am

OutOfState

Postby OutOfState » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:53 am

Return to “High School”