Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

joefutbol

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by joefutbol »

I'm sure it was. It's just what you think and what is are two entirely different things.
Kuppster

Post by Kuppster »

when is QB1 coming so I can fast forward to the final episode and watch the choke job? Thats what I want to know.
Domingo

Post by Domingo »

joefutbol wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:38 pm I'm sure it was. It's just what you think and what is are two entirely different things.
LMAO. Says the pendejo that can’t answer my question or defend his position. It was a simple ask Joe. Tell me where I uttered a “racist” statement?? Either advise or issue an apology.
OldSunsetFan

Post by OldSunsetFan »

Loyola is starting down that road when this started four days ago.....The word on the street is two Trinity League players took a trip up north on the 5 to Downtown L.A. and enrolled at Loyola this summer.

The fact is before this statement this thread went eight days without anytime

The last four days have been fun.
"Omar is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
Forum thoughts

"How stupid is our forum?"
Omar's sharp-wittedness
Sweetness34

Post by Sweetness34 »

OldSunsetFan wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:57 pm Loyola is starting down that road when this started four days ago.....The word on the street is two Trinity League players took a trip up north on the 5 to Downtown L.A. and enrolled at Loyola this summer.
Now are you talking two more besides Bosco's Xavier Rice and MD's Shawn Lin?? Those two have been accounted for and those two don't certainly add much strength to the comment "Loyola is starting to go down that road.."

Now if its someone else, thats a different story..
Omar Bongo

Post by Omar Bongo »

"word on the street is..." :lol:
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump
watchersince68

Post by watchersince68 »

Dommingo said
Very true MDDAD Servite did have great black and Samoan players when they won but from what I remember not more than any other school in the league at the time. Bosco and MD are now 90% black and Samoan on the field. Last season MD didn’t have a single white or Hispanic starter on offense!

I don't see this in itself as a racist statement, however I also see what seems to be a yearning for what life was like in a different era.
Demographics change, high school changes, the world moves on. If one doesn't like the new ways there are always old games being played
on the high school channel. So my advice is accept it or or don't it is your choice, just don't harp on the rest of us who enjoy the game.
OldSunsetFan

Post by OldSunsetFan »

watchersince68

Nice write up
"Omar is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
Forum thoughts

Omar's sharp-wittedness
SondyBurner

Post by SondyBurner »

One correction to Bosco’s 6 Year run is anywhere close to as dominant as “Loyola’s 50 years of excellence” like The MD man said...

Loyola has been playing football since 1924 (partial records go back to 1897) and was the first Catholic High School to ever appear in a CIF Championship game in 1946 (prior to 1945, only publics were allowed to compete in the playoffs).

Loyola either finished the season undefeated or finished with the Catholic League & Catholic State Champion Crown 12 times from 1927-1946.

This isn’t just a few good recruiting classes and a couple plaques.

For over 150 years, Loyola is the definition of “A Legacy of Excellence”.
OutOfState

Post by OutOfState »

Not that MD needs more linebackers! Honestly we are loaded at this position. If this kid is good enough to see the field then more power to him for deciding to come to MD. Otherwise I think these kids are just chasing a pipe dream and are better served staying put where they will be THE man and have a lot more tape to show scouts.

https://www.bakersfield.com/sports/risi ... 1f36c.html
OldSunsetFan

Post by OldSunsetFan »

Nice article.

Please remember that steel sharpens steel....................
Forum thoughts

Omar's sharp-wittedness
hocyouthguy

Post by hocyouthguy »

watchersince68 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:52 pm So my advice is accept it or or don't it is your choice, just don't harp on the rest of us who enjoy the game.
THANK YOU - should make that my closing salutation to just about every post on this board
watchersince68

Post by watchersince68 »

Your are welcome to plagiarize me. Especially since Steve Fryer did it years ago.
OldSunsetFan

Post by OldSunsetFan »

2022 WR Cooper Barkate played at St. Margaret's the past two seasons has transferred to Mater Dei.
Forum thoughts

Omar's sharp-wittedness
Playthegame

Post by Playthegame »

Now that Jake Garcia was ruled ineligible in Georgia could he play at MD or Bosco? Maybe Grace Brethren or Sierra Canyon...What's happnin at JSerra?
joefutbol

Post by joefutbol »

When the CA season starts he should already be enrolled in classes at USC. I'd be surprised if he hasn't chalked this season up as a loss at this point.
OldSunsetFan

Post by OldSunsetFan »

I don't believe he will end up at USC.
Forum thoughts

Omar's sharp-wittedness
Kuppster

Post by Kuppster »

I don't either. I think he goes to Miami.
OldSunsetFan

Post by OldSunsetFan »

USC has three seniors - Matt Fink under scholarship and two walk-on senior Mo Hasan and Brandon Perdue that the NCAA just gave an additional year of eligibly. No need for two high school QB recruits this year.

Plus Miller Moss is the guy that is truly wanted.
Forum thoughts

Omar's sharp-wittedness
OldSunsetFan

Post by OldSunsetFan »

Forum thoughts

Omar's sharp-wittedness