Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Professor Fate

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Postby Professor Fate » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:19 pm

I'm calling BS on that alleged policy. In what universe does it make sense that two senior transfers from Rancho Cucamonga HS are more acceptable transfers than two Trinity Leaguers (Lytle and Loya) with three years of religion classes under their belts?

Make Them Cry Again In 2020

Credo ut intelligam

Postby Credo ut intelligam » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:58 pm

In a universe where the Rancho Cucamonga kids are 4-star and Lytle and Loya are 3-star, it makes perfect sense.

Accepting a transfer kid who has attended Catholic school for his entire H.S. career (as did his older brother): bad "optics"

Accepting a transfer kid who lives 50 miles away and has never attended Catholic school in his entire life: not a problem.
Last edited by Credo ut intelligam on Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:03 pm

Credo ut intelligam wrote:Just glad stuff like that never happens in politics

No collusion!
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Postby FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:58 pm

OCurbanlegend wrote:Source of the post So far Bosco has 6 transfers and counting:

Wow Bosco taking advantage of that head start they got after taking an L in the ‘ship. Get out on the road ‘crootin!! Turn a negative into a positive.

OCurbanlegend wrote:Source of the post Jairus Satele DL from Carson HS

Former OC Buckeye, somehow decided to originally enroll at his home school Carson instead of joining “Buckeye High” at Servite, made first team all Marine League DL as a freshman. Ends up in Trinity Lg anyway ... with a college commitment style social media post LOL. Braves get a big one on “Early Signing Day!”

0A911225-51EB-4C9B-9FB2-CCF3C14788BF.jpeg

Legit prospect for 2022 as 270 lb DT; His transfer elicited recognition from a USC site as one to watch:

5C32AED8-D49C-4825-8EAF-846420E24192.jpeg

6163600D-4DE2-459C-92C1-4994A07C0845.jpeg

Bosco’s Director of Recruiting Other Schools Players and “Outside Linebackers Coach” Terry Bullock (coach_t.b._sjb) even spiking the proverbial football, letting out a Brave war cry in response to Jairus’ announcement post:

9F7E7D28-4F14-46DD-A936-09BAE32CB96F.jpeg

“Thank you to Coach Negro and staff for believing in what I’ll bring to the program”?? Maybe some pre-enrollment contact there?? LOL It is shocking indeed Sondy hasn’t done any investigative reporting on this pillaging of one of his poor LA City programs! Complete with smearing of families and a statement about how HS football is “being ruined.” Oh wait never mind this is Bosco ...

#DoingItTheRightWay #RefreshingToMankind

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Postby FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:22 pm

The internet Shreks telling these kids they are “traitors” for transferring and “leaving their brothers” will need to step up their troll game ... they are “deserting” entire CITIES now LOL

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Postby FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:25 pm

C7013734-448D-4F40-9AE2-DBE4FD0578A3.jpeg

#CarsonBraves #BiggerStage #ChaseTheRing #SecureTheBag #StarWars #NikeHigh

SJBOSCO

Postby SJBOSCO » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:08 pm

OCurbanlegend wrote:Credofriar...the video that you are referring to, that was circulated by a bitter ex Bosco parent had nothing to do with Mr. Loya's decision (some people are smart enough to see through the BS). MD was their first choice, MD would not take him because they don't like the optics of taking other Trinity league Senior transfers. The same way they did not take Spencer Lytle last year whose first choice was also MD.

Apparently, MD accepted Cam Gardener BACK because he started at MD. Yes I agree it is ridiculous flawed logic that makes only a sliver of sense to me as well. At the time the story broke that Logan Loya was coming to MD it's because his Dad apparently told OLU administration they were leaving before he even told MD he wanted to come. I suppose they just assumed he would have been accepted which clearly was not the case. Here's another little tidbit, albundyrules that "broke the story" is a Bosco coaches account and was only done to put MD and a family on blast, however, you never saw him post the story about their behind door 2 hour meetings that were held at Bosco with Coach Negro and their famous recruiter.

I understand it's fun to make crap up and speculate (because that is pretty much what this forum is most of the time) but your assertions as to why decisions were made are simply incorrect.

Now we both know that is complete BS about Lytle wanting MD first. He had his choice and chose Bosco. You are obviously not in the know. Completely discredited with that statement. Yes, the video did play a role you can bet on that fact.
Last edited by SJBOSCO on Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SJBOSCO

Postby SJBOSCO » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:09 pm

Credo ut intelligam wrote:In a universe where the Rancho Cucamonga kids are 4-star and Lytle and Loya are 3-star, it makes perfect sense.

Accepting a transfer kid who has attended Catholic school for his entire H.S. career (as did his older brother): bad "optics"

Accepting a transfer kid who lives 50 miles away and has never attended Catholic school in his entire life: not a problem.

Toler, Lytle and McDuffy are 4 stars on either rivals or 247 and were great transfers for us.

SJBOSCO

Postby SJBOSCO » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:11 pm

FatherSonHolyHldbcks wrote:Wow Bosco taking advantage of that head start they got after taking an L in the ‘ship. Get out on the road ‘crootin!! Turn a negative into a positive.

Former OC Buckeye, somehow decided to originally enroll at his home school Carson instead of joining “Buckeye High” at Servite, made first team all Marine League DL as a freshman. Ends up in Trinity Lg anyway ... with a college commitment style social media post LOL. Braves get a big one on “Early Signing Day!”

0A911225-51EB-4C9B-9FB2-CCF3C14788BF.jpeg

Legit prospect for 2022 as 270 lb DT; His transfer elicited recognition from a USC site as one to watch:

5C32AED8-D49C-4825-8EAF-846420E24192.jpeg

6163600D-4DE2-459C-92C1-4994A07C0845.jpeg

Bosco’s Director of Recruiting Other Schools Players and “Outside Linebackers Coach” Terry Bullock (coach_t.b._sjb) even spiking the proverbial football, letting out a Brave war cry in response to Jairus’ announcement post:

9F7E7D28-4F14-46DD-A936-09BAE32CB96F.jpeg

“Thank you to Coach Negro and staff for believing in what I’ll bring to the program”?? Maybe some pre-enrollment contact there?? LOL It is shocking indeed Sondy hasn’t done any investigative reporting on this pillaging of one of his poor LA City programs! Complete with smearing of families and a statement about how HS football is “being ruined.” Oh wait never mind this is Bosco ...

#DoingItTheRightWay #RefreshingToMankind

Some kids just choose a better program without contact. Its about choice and this kid made a great one!

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Postby FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:35 am

SJBOSCO wrote:Source of the post Some kids just choose a better program without contact.

LOL sounds great

Credo ut intelligam

Postby Credo ut intelligam » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:05 am

SJBOSCO wrote:Toler, Lytle and McDuffy are 4 stars on either rivals or 247 and were great transfers for us.

I don't recall mentioning Toler or "McDuffy" in my post, though your complete lack of self-awareness is as impressive as your coaching staff's big game preparation is unimpressive. You can bet on that fact.

Yet again, with its new free agent acquisitions, Bosco sends the message to its returning players that you're not good enough to take us to the title.

At least with the Carson kid, I hope you will learn how to spell his last name correctly, unlike Trent (McDuffie).

Credo ut intelligam

Postby Credo ut intelligam » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:16 am

FatherSonHolyHldbcks wrote:#CarsonBraves #BiggerStage #ChaseTheRing #SecureTheBag #StarWars #NikeHigh

Man leaving his girlfriend for a more attractive woman: Honey, I'll still be repping you, just a on a bigger stage. You will always be here. I just want something more for myself.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:22 am

Credo ut intelligam wrote:as impressive as your coaching staff's big game preparation is unimpressive

Maybe their mistake was preparing as if they were playing Servite?
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Postby FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:49 am

Credo ut intelligam wrote:Source of the post Man leaving his girlfriend for a more attractive woman: Honey, I'll still be repping you, just a on a bigger stage. You will always be here. I just want something more for myself.

1338F497-105D-44D2-BB6E-8CEF150F9E06.jpeg

OCurbanlegend

Postby OCurbanlegend » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:54 am

Professor Fate wrote:I'm calling BS on that alleged policy. In what universe does it make sense that two senior transfers from Rancho Cucamonga HS are more acceptable transfers than two Trinity Leaguers (Lytle and Loya) with three years of religion classes under their belts?

Professor Hate..easy solution call MD admissions and ask them their policy on accepting second semester Junior ATHLETE transfers from Trinity League schools. Give them a call and see what they say. Just be honest with the response you get.

I will grant you it makes absolutely no sense that MD has this policy because of the religion requirements, honestly it's stupid. They think they are taking the high road somehow by not allowing other Trinity League second semester Juniors. That would be great if there was even a high road left to take in any of this crap, it's just a dumb policy from a school that thinks it will somehow have an impact on how it's perceived. But it is the truth, give the idiots in the admin office over there a call and find out for yourself.

FatherSonHolyHldbcks

Postby FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:58 am

OCurbanlegend wrote:Source of the post So far Bosco has 6 transfers and counting:

4 lineman from Citrus Valley HS

1 OL and 2 rising senior LBs from CV** ... Lytle and Goforth ain’t just gonna replace themselves!

That’s gonna be one helluva ride for the boys on that Bosco-Redlands Express!

224AB5D6-244B-4B37-938B-9703BB153722.jpeg

#63Miles #OneWay #9rem1um #HomeOfTheBraVanpool

OCurbanlegend

Postby OCurbanlegend » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:07 am

SJBOSCO wrote:Now we both know that is complete BS about Lytle wanting MD first. He had his choice and chose Bosco. You are obviously not in the know. Completely discredited with that statement. Yes, the video did play a role you can bet on that fact.

Sorry brother, but it's the truth SJB was not your boy Lytle's first choice he wanted to come to MD and play with his boy Bru but I suspect if you are in the KNOW you already know that and I actually feel bad for him because it looks like he initially picked the winning horse just could get on the ride. Hey, first runner up is not so bad. And the good news is when you transfer to Bosco you don't have to move like you do at MD and some of the other Trinity League schools so that's good on the wallet.

and I'm glad you are using that L to get an early jump on "RECRUITING" for your HS program. That's awesome just come right out and admit that your boy over there at Bosco is in the inbox of every Trinity League kid from every school that can play. One of my current favorite things are the photo's of dudes all dressed up in Bosco football jersey's and gloves on their official college visit to Bosco while they are still enrolled at their current school. :lol: =D> That is hilarious. I mean we all know CIF are idiots but that is really pushing it...

Bick

Postby Bick » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:21 pm

While I'm all for becoming as good as you can be, and have no issue with players wanting to xfer for a perceived better opportunity for them, there's something really shady about actively pursuing kids enrolled at another school - especially if you're a parochial school doing it.

#1 - You're telling the kids you've already got they aren't good enough
#2 - It flies in the face of rules 8-10 below

SK80

Postby SK80 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:48 pm

Gotta love "X" :lol:

joefutbol

Postby joefutbol » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:58 pm

OCurbanlegend wrote:it makes absolutely no sense that MD has this policy because of the religion requirements, honestly it's stupid Source of the post it

Yeah, it's pretty stupid either way you frame it, huh?

Return to “High School”