Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

KuppRunneth
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:45 am

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by KuppRunneth » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:46 pm

FatherSonHolyHldbcks wrote:ROFLYoUrE aN Md GuY” But wait, just the other day someone said I was a “ReAl BoScO HoNk” You slappys gotta make up your mind. Just reaching for anything to distract us from noticing your “mistake” of contradicting yourself while passing along rumors.

Easy with the BS. Were you “typing too fast” and “we didn’t see it” or are you just spewing things that you have no knowledge or “facts” about? Now it’s “I know for a fact the OL kid was going to MD”? But wait, at the same time you are “100%” about an “OL kid from Allen TX to MD”?? LOL Is he living in your spare room?

If true, simply put a name to it. No sarcasm. If you’re just making stuff up, indeed let’s cut the bull. :fan:
But you are a MD guy, no? It’s not a shame to be. Got zero problems with that. I don’t care if someone else said you were a Bosco guy. I’ve gone through this thread enough to know you appreciate Md and don’t appreciate Bosco. And there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. There’s not right or wrong. But I see you can’t have a regular discussion about this matter. When that kid shows up at MD, I won’t come here and say I told you so. I just know for a fact a 6’4 315 pound OL is coming to MD from Allen. I don’t know the name of the kid but I guessed it was Donovan Ford but I really doubt it’s him because I hear the kid isn’t “that good” and to me, Ford is a beast.

Anyways. Not sure why you’re so defensive about it. Transfers are part of the game, unfortunately or fortunately, whichever side you are on.

KuppRunneth
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:45 am

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by KuppRunneth » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:57 pm

FatherSonHolyHldbcks wrote:You know what I think is funny?

I think it’s funny when a loaded high school team - full of star transfers - bumbles away a chance at a likely unanimous national title ... then reacts by dragnetting in double digit new transfers from league rivals and as far as Vegas in the first couple months of the offseason. Followed by their supporters trying to Houdini away reality by saying things like “see, everybody’s doing it, no one’s clean!” :roll:

And those same people get mad when anyone points out that everbody is not doing the same thing ... at all. Don’t be so sensitive. If you’re going to build a team a certain way, you have to be able to stand the heat! Mater Dei has had to. And don’t worry, like cruiser said, I think only a few of us have noticed Bosco shopping this offseason like it has an unlimited gift card. Sondy’s keeping it under wraps for you. No stories or tweets. Only about Mater Dei kicker transfers lol. And I’m sure when Jason raises that plaque in November it will feel totally legit! Shhhh ...

EvErYbOdY iS dOiNg It!

OK Jose Canseco, we hear you buddy LOL :lol:
I also think it’s funny what Bosco is doing and how blatant it is. It’s ridiculous. But are we going to act like Mater Dei is innocent just because they are taking it easy this off season? Really? Transfers is the game now. Bosco is going big again. And perhaps they choke it away again. Maybe they need to look at the coaches next.

FatherSonHolyHldbcks
Posts: 788
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:15 pm

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:18 pm

KuppRunneth wrote: you are a MD guy, no? It’s not a shame to be.
LOL who do you think you are, Dr. Phil? Cmon guy, this game never works with me. You should know, you’ve been “[creeping] through this thread enough to know.” You know what’s “not a shame”? Admitting that you have absolutely no confirmation of anything, you never did, and that you’re just passing along rumors that many of us have already heard. Got zero problems with that. There would be absolutely nothing wrong with admitting that. That wouldn’t be wrong.

Actually, if anyone here has actual information or confirmation on this or any transfer and isn’t just rumor-mongering like this guy, feel free to share and we will actually respect that.

By the way, if such a kid shows up at MD, you’ll have no ability to tell anyone “I told you so” because you didn’t tell anyone anything. You don’t even know this Texas avatar’s name. You’re just searching Maxpreps and recruiting sites calling random kids “beasts” in an attempt to cover up the fact that you were just trying to get attention and draw some away from Bosco’s transfers. The reason you may notice more Bosco transfers mentioned by me and others on this thread is because they have MUCH more than anyone else.

Maybe if you keep “going through the thread” you can call anyone who spots you being phony an “MD guy,” and maybe people won’t notice you tripping and backpedaling all over the place when you mix your story up or can’t complete your rumors?? :cheers:
Last edited by FatherSonHolyHldbcks on Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KuppRunneth
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:45 am

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by KuppRunneth » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:29 pm

Cool. You;re extremely defensive and its bizarre.

I'm trying to draw attention AWAY from Bosco transfers? how so? I'm actually asking questions ABOUT the Bosco transfers. Asking about the names of the players so far. I listed about 6-7 of them and was curious who else.

I'm stunned out how defensive you are.

You're mad. Triggered. For no reason. Maybe tired of all of the rumors that get posted in here, and I get it. But I'm still unsure why you are upset. A OL from Allen is going to MD. How is that a problem? Got you all huffy and puffy and angry someone is saying something "negative" about MD. Its not negative to me. Transfers are FACT. Bosco just more blatant than everyone else.

Don't lump me in with the albundy dude. I think he's genuinely mad about MD. I ain't mad for something a family chooses to do with their kid. I'll laugh when a kid transfer to MD and leaves after the football season. Thats hilariously bad. But thats what they wanted. Good for them.

But you're mad. I'd post Camron gif but I'm too dumb to figure it out.

Look forward to another defensive post by you.

OutOfState
Posts: 678
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:21 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by OutOfState » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:47 pm

Krupp, you said “A OL from Allen is going to MD”. Well okay what is his name? It is a simple question if you are speaking to us factually.

FatherSonHolyHldbcks
Posts: 788
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:15 pm

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:52 pm

LOL, yeah I’m mad. Big mad lol. All of us waiting on you to post a simple name are “defensive” “triggered” “MD guys” who are “stunningly” mad. I love clowns.

I’m actually not “too dumb” to figure out the internet, so I found something to sum up everything you’ve said:
47433DB4-B043-4870-B64E-F7819E573D26.jpeg

KuppRunneth
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:45 am

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by KuppRunneth » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:55 pm

OutOfState wrote:Krupp, you said “A OL from Allen is going to MD”. Well okay what is his name? It is a simple question if you are speaking to us factually.
I previously said I didn't know his name. I asked who the kid was on Monday. All i know is he's 6'4 and 315-320. My guess was the Ford kid. And if I did know the name, I wouldn't post it.

Am i wrong for what i said? I'd like clarification so I don't upset people. Under the impression what i did was something done in here before.

KuppRunneth
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:45 am

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by KuppRunneth » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:57 pm

FatherSonHolyHldbcks wrote:LOL, yeah I’m mad. Big mad lol. All of us waiting on you to post a simple name are “defensive” “triggered” “MD guys” who are “stunningly” mad. I love clowns.

I’m actually not “too dumb” to figure out the internet, so I found something to sum up everything you’ve said:

47433DB4-B043-4870-B64E-F7819E573D26.jpeg
I respect the defensiveness on your part. Keep up the fight. I'm enjoying this Murray State/Belmont game. What a game. Great evening of college basketball and seeing people get triggered over something so small as kids transferring.

That Saturday Night Live skit was great by the way. The golden days of SNL.
Last edited by KuppRunneth on Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FatherSonHolyHldbcks
Posts: 788
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:15 pm

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:58 pm

OutOfState wrote: Krupp, you said “A OL from Allen is going to MD”. Well okay what is his name? It is a simple question if you are speaking to us factually.
I wouldn’t bother. Guy is too busy unraveling and bumbling on about everything but what he was “100% sure” about.

Asking him to actually say the name of a kid and not just name random hometowns, heights and weights means you’re “triggered.”

I think he really believes everyone is going to buy that. Slapdicks LOL

OutOfState
Posts: 678
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:21 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by OutOfState » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:19 pm

KuppRunneth wrote:Am i wrong for what i said? I'd like clarification so I don't upset people. Under the impression what i did was something done in here before.
I don’t know if you are wrong. But unless there is a confirmed name what you are saying is only a rumor until it is verified by either the kid himself or the school. It may turn out to be true.

KuppRunneth
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:45 am

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by KuppRunneth » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:43 pm

Understood, OutOfState. I didn't think I was doing anything different than what's occurred in here in the past. Long time lurker, but decided to finally post in here. Forgive me.

Rumor to some but not to others. I wish i knew his name but like I said, I would have kept that to myself.

No arguments from me. Its a rumor until officially announced. But I didn't think it would upset some so fiercely. To say I was distracting from Bosco? Come one. Hilarious.

But thanks for being civil and not sarcastic with your comment.

fortheloveofthemoney
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:15 pm

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by fortheloveofthemoney » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:51 pm

FatherSonHolyHldbcks wrote:LOL, yeah I’m mad. Big mad lol. All of us waiting on you to post a simple name are “defensive” “triggered” “MD guys” who are “stunningly” mad. I love clowns.

I’m actually not “too dumb” to figure out the internet, so I found something to sum up everything you’ve said:

47433DB4-B043-4870-B64E-F7819E573D26.jpeg
D.Ford from Allen Tx.
Last edited by fortheloveofthemoney on Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FatherSonHolyHldbcks
Posts: 788
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:15 pm

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by FatherSonHolyHldbcks » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:39 pm

OutOfState wrote: But unless there is a confirmed name what you are saying is only a rumor until it is verified by either the kid himself or the school. It may turn out to be true.
I can understand how you would think someone who said they “knew a kid is transferring for a fact” and is “100% sure” about it would at least know their name. Probably seemed weird because NO ONE has said they are “100% sure” about a transfer without even knowing the kid’s name.

Sounds like buddy got his feelings hurt because we weren’t being “civil” enough about his passive aggressiveness, deflections and projections. Asking for basic information is being “fiercely upset” - “you are defensive! you are so mad! sarcastic MD fan!” LOL awesome. Sorry bud, we thought you were just watching mid major hoops?? At least he was able to laugh off a rough night. --:--

albundyrules
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:11 am

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by albundyrules » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:43 pm

Thank you so much thinking i am a Bosco coach. Haha I am just a squirrel trying to find his nut.

credofriar
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by credofriar » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:21 am

Donovan Ford is transferring to Mater Dei. Don’t know who said he wasn’t good Donovan is a monster. Also a national WR recruit from Georgia. Both will be seniors. Also a future all American WR from Diamond Ranch who was exposing Darion Green in a few on the recent T-shirt and shorts camps.

KuppRunneth
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:45 am

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by KuppRunneth » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:18 am

Ford is a monster on the line. I was hoping it wasn't him. I was the one that mentioned he wasn't good but it wasn't directed at Ford. I now know why someone told me the kid transferring isn't very good. They were trying to down play it for various reasons i won't get into.

Surprised Ford doesn't have more big time offers. Gotta imagine its his grades?? i would have thought he was a national recruit based on the film i saw and playing at Allen.

Bryce is gonna have a fun time back there. What a great line. Who's the current running back expected to carry the load? The sophomore kid?

When its all said and done, Bosco will have the quantity but MD will have the quality transfers. A lot of the Bosco transfers are just "roster fillers" and won't make that much of an impact.

templar83
Posts: 1188
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:27 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by templar83 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:34 am

KuppRunneth wrote:
Surprised Ford doesn't have more big time offers.
A sports reporter for a local Texas newspaper opined that Ford's lack of recognition owes to the fact he was overlooked because he transferred from another high school to Allen after his sophomore year. Implying he got lost, somehow, in the shuffle.

The WR referenced by Credofriar is sophomore with 11 offers and counting. From camp reports, he exposes everyone and anyone who tries to guard him.

The young man from Marietta, Georgia is also very good, according to reports at least.

The punter/kicker is exceptional.

It will now be interesting to see if all, or any, of these kids end up enrolled....

KuppRunneth
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:45 am

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by KuppRunneth » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:06 am

is there a reason i can't quote posts sometimes?

Anyways, crazy to think Ford can get lost in the shuffle. Kids film looks like Jonah Monheims at times. His offers are about to explode. Dare i say he has as much potential as Murao. So what;s that line looking like? LT - Murao, LG - Ford, C - Miki-Han, RG - Ueli-Fa'aqoalia, RT - Marks?? Scary good.

And the Diamond Ranch kid is excellent. Saw him at the Nike Opening Camp and he was indeed killing anybody they put out there. Come to think of it, I remember seeing Bryce throwing to him and saying who is that WR??

OutOfState
Posts: 678
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:21 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by OutOfState » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:21 am

templar83 wrote:The young man from Marietta, Georgia is also very good, according to reports at least..
Does this young man from Georgia have a name?

EVERYBODY can we PLEASE start referring to specific kids by their names. I don’t know about the rest of you but I’m not a mind reader.

OutOfState
Posts: 678
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:21 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by OutOfState » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:53 am

KuppRunneth wrote:So what;s that line looking like? LT - Murao, LG - Ford, C - Miki-Han, RG - Ueli-Fa'aqoalia, RT - Marks?? Scary good.
Indeed that is a very formidable O line. Yes expect to see Marks at RT. But I would not be surprised to see the La Habra transfer play more on the defensive line instead.
So far this offseason everybody has been questioning who will play WR and RB for MD next year. The same can be said for the D line. They have a few returning players that have seen some action like Tupe and Salazar. But there is a lot of uncertainty as far as I am concerned. MD has huge shoes to fill on the D line from Ware-Hudson and Bennett who were both interior studs. Just ask DLS as those two were the main reason MD shut down their vaunted veer offense.

Post Reply