Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

hit the lights

Re: Transfer News? It’s that time of year again!

Post by hit the lights »

HA ha HA PTG! No doubt! LA is a mess and spreading quickly , thanks to the lack of leadership in that county.
When OC cleaned up the mess at Angel stadium, that was great, but shoving them down to San Clemente, was LA ESK. This is a California problem. People need to stand up, vote, and get these **** laws overturned. We are being attacked, or kids our cities, are being attacked by liberals, WAKE UP!! Yeah Bru come on back man. LOL!
Talent too tough down there? Tuphus strong out here, #gotmotorhome? Free cell phones, food banks, EBT, HOUSING on our dime, **** why are people moving out??? Dont we all want to support more helpless people?
ONE BIG DUMPSTER FIRE! LET IT BURN!
insidetrinity

Post by insidetrinity »

well,thats one way to react to a college kid transferring HTL...
Playthegame

Post by Playthegame »

Lights! MAGA!!!
SK80

Post by SK80 »

Alright all you patriots! :thumbsup: Cleaning up California is a long shot now at best but better leave that to the other side of this board/forum and not our corrupt high school game! :lol:
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo
Playthegame

Post by Playthegame »

Good call SK, put a lid on it before the truth smacks everyone in the mouth. Let us partake of our spice in bliss...CDM schedule posted yet?

By the way my honey is a Sea King...we could be cousins ROFL
fortheloveofthemoney

Post by fortheloveofthemoney »

hit the lights wrote:HA ha HA PTG! No doubt! LA is a mess and spreading quickly , thanks to the lack of leadership in that county.
When OC cleaned up the mess at Angel stadium, that was great, but shoving them down to San Clemente, was LA ESK. This is a California problem. People need to stand up, vote, and get these **** laws overturned. We are being attacked, or kids our cities, are being attacked by liberals, WAKE UP!! Yeah Bru come on back man. LOL!
Talent too tough down there? Tuphus strong out here, #gotmotorhome? Free cell phones, food banks, EBT, HOUSING on our dime, **** why are people moving out??? Dont we all want to support more helpless people?
HTL, you just described La Habra to a T.
Playthegame

Post by Playthegame »

Not even close...you must be one who lives behind a wall and only able to see to the edge of your own Kool-Aid pitcher...but then again insurgency of migrants is how championships in D1 are won these daze, perhaps you are one of the cheap labor pimps too...

#whathappenedtocali?
thefrog

Post by thefrog »

hit the lights wrote:HA ha HA PTG! No doubt! LA is a mess and spreading quickly , thanks to the lack of leadership in that county.
I dunno how any of this has to do USC being a dumpster fire, but... cool?
SK80

Post by SK80 »

Playthegame wrote:...CDM schedule posted yet?

By the way my honey is a Sea King...we could be cousins ROFL
Here is the 2019 schedule.....,
CDM_2019.jpg
@PTG you sure your "honey" isn't a Sea Queen! ROFL
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo
Playthegame

Post by Playthegame »

ROFL That’s sticky...
SK80

Post by SK80 »

Spice and Bliss......, sticky :eh?:
Sixth Man

Post by Sixth Man »

Should 4-0 going into San Clemente.
SK80

Post by SK80 »

@6Man if that was directed at the CDM schedule will be an achievement if they can be 4-0 going into match-up w/ SC. ST. Francis of Mountain View was the #36 ranked team in the state last year and they beat Sherman Oaks Notre Dame 23-12. SO ND beat Los Al and LH. CDM will travel afar to Nor Cal for that game.

St. Francis came up a game short of the CIF State Title game losing to #15 in state Del Oro 14-13.

I expect a tough test and nothing less.
Sixth Man

Post by Sixth Man »

Oh right Mountain View. Didn’t see that.
Playthegame

Post by Playthegame »

When you look at you’re schedule and don’t see any cupcakes...usually means you’re the cupcake, not saying the Sea Queens are cupcakes this year tho. That is a good schedule and SOS should get some altitude...

Best of luck to the Sea Queens...

SK, Spice, reference to Dune, bliss...bliss

I guess it’s on now...the name stuck...
cruiser

Post by cruiser »

The CDM schedule is good quality especially for the team they should have (barring injuries) for the
coming season, one question, why does the Palos Verdes game start at 3pm?
insidetrinity

Post by insidetrinity »

https://www.bakersfield.com/sports/bvar ... e15b9.html

two brothers transferring to santa margarita. one will be a senior receiver who has offers from usc and utah and the other one will be a sophomore running back who has an offer from arizona and nevada
TommyTrojan

Post by TommyTrojan »

"
https://www.bakersfield.com/sports/bvar ... e15b9.html

two brothers transferring to santa margarita. one will be a senior receiver who has offers from usc and utah and the other one will be a sophomore running back who has an offer from arizona and nevada
"...and the average gap is 3.9" Holy crap. After seeing my nephew's graduation program from another large private school in the county I was stunned by the massive grade inflation that was going on, but SMCHS with an AVERAGE gap for its students at a 3.9?!? C'mon.
aberamsey

Post by aberamsey »

In regards to the Bakersfield brothers you'd think they would have taken a look at the offensive line talent at SM before committing. Not only have they lost the starters from last season, they've also lost the backups to various local schools. It's going to be a long season for the senior receiver.
joefutbol

Post by joefutbol »

Unless, of course, the decision on what educational institution the boys should attend wasn't based solely on how good the offensive line is...