Costelli headed to Mission Viejo

watchersince68

Re: Costelli headed to Mission Viejo

Post by watchersince68 »

Jarhead says DJ is a once in a decade QB.
Did the decade start after JT graduated?
Playthegame

Post by Playthegame »

All depends on how many times once is...
San Clemente Jarhead

Post by San Clemente Jarhead »

I apologize! You are correct :)
San Clemente Jarhead

Post by San Clemente Jarhead »

Off topic but does anyone know who the QBs are that will be competing this year at JSerra? Anybody good? That team seems to be doing well last year or two.
KuppRunneth

Post by KuppRunneth »

San Clemente Jarhead wrote: Off topic but does anyone know who the QBs are that will be competing this year at JSerra? Anybody good? That team seems to be doing well last year or two.
didnt General Booty tranfer to JSerra?
aberamsey

Post by aberamsey »

Dartaynan Mouissiaux, Garrett Phillips and Trayce Warren are all splitting reps in practice. Haven't heard a word on Mr. Booty.
KuppRunneth

Post by KuppRunneth »

aberamsey wrote: Dartaynan Mouissiaux, Garrett Phillips and Trayce Warren are all splitting reps in practice. Haven't heard a word on Mr. Booty.
sounds like its confirmed, Booty at JSerra.
MrNiceguy

Post by MrNiceguy »

If in fact that is true it would be one of the craziest journeys for High School Football very interesting.
daddyooo

Post by daddyooo »

I guess the Bootys are going to be good Catholics for the next couple of years :)
SK80

Post by SK80 »

If true I always believed watching Ethan and the General as kids that they would one day be starting at two different OC high schools. However this isn’t exactly the Journey I would have predicted!

I have not been able to watch General in his sophomore campaign yet now watching Ethan and what he has become a Huskie commit I would venture he may have wound up the better QB. If the General is indeed back in the OC it will be fun to watch...
"don't try to tell people what I think when they can read what I actually said and I won't return the favor, okay?" ~ O. Bongo
constantly13

Post by constantly13 »

Peter Costelli never beat Trilian Harris out of a job. It was never a competition. Looks like all of you don't know what you are talking about. Trilian is a better QB.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
constantly13

Post by constantly13 »

You don't even know what you are talking about! It is crazy how grown men/women want to tarnish a young man's name. He is eligible and and will be NCAA eligible. So STOP IT!
constantly13

Post by constantly13 »

RoadRunner

Post by RoadRunner »

Ok mom....your boy is average at best...took him getting to lowly Colony in Ontario for him to even start...lol...he was playing jv at CC...he has been to 5 schools....lol
constantly13

Post by constantly13 »

Mom...okay average...you don't know then. He doesn't have 3 - 5 star players and he is doing what he needs to do..you don't know what you are talking about! You will see...nothing needs to be proved to you or anyone else. It's funny how you keep Trilian in your mouth. :lol:

Peter has the talent and playing against at best average schools in pre-league games and still can't do anything. Putting up numbers like that with an average team speaks for itself.... :thumbsup:
Last edited by constantly13 on Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dont be that guy

Post by dont be that guy »

constantly13 wrote:Trilian Harris' Hudl
Nice tape. I counted 11 guys on each side, I thought it might be 8 man football.

Why? Why post this? Yes Costelli has been pretty bad for a kid with 10+ offers but Trillian hasn’t lasted anywhere and is now in Siberia.

Let it go.
constantly13

Post by constantly13 »

You are really trying hard to be funny. When you bad mouth a kid and someone steps in to promote him, you come up with all the excuses in the world. Numbers don't lie. How many kids transfer these days. Why don't you guys turn those negative words into wanting to see kids succeed. Oh, probably because your lives are miserable. :lol: get a life!
Capture2.PNG
SuperMonster

Post by SuperMonster »

Yeah, transfers are happening everywhere. But how many kids transfer to five schools in a year and a half??? How about competing and winning the position instead of transferring just to play. Again, there are kids that transfer to an "easy" fill, but five?? Where does the continuity of education factor in all of this. Didn't he struggle at SM AND MV?
constantly13

Post by constantly13 »

Well, since your assumptions (you know what they say about assuming) are WRONG...and you guys don't know anything...let me clear it up for you (even though I don't think you deserve it). He did not struggle at MV, he left SM due to issues with the Coach that do not need to be discussed (one of the reason Fisher was fired), he moved to the OC due to relocation of his mother's job, he then had to move back to the IE because his mother moved to Idaho and he had to live with his grandmother. It had nothing to do with continuity of education or competing/winning the position. So, once again...you guys know nothing. He would have started at MV if he was able to stay. It says something about all of you who talk trash about a kid who is just trying to make it.

Bottom line is....it will be shown what type of student/player/leader he is when he ends up competing in college. At the end of the day...this all we want for any of these kids...make it to college and get an education for life after football.

Like I said before...get a life!
dont be that guy

Post by dont be that guy »

Numbers don’t lie? Really? So is Cole Lourd or Caden Duke the next big division 1 prospect? Who, you might ask? They are the top QB’s on your sheet.

You are criticizing people for bad mouthing, but it was you who resurrected this thread explicitly to trash Costelli while promoting Harris. He is 1-4 versus some pretty weak competition, so yeah, numbers do lie. (and don’t trash his teammates for their record)

...and don’t tell people to get a life after you’ve gone on a site to pull high school Juniors QB stats.