MD vs CC Friday, Cannot be as bad as last year

Daforno

MD vs CC Friday, Cannot be as bad as last year

Post by Daforno » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:35 am

Friday's game has to be better than the last time these 2 played because CC quarterbacks CANNOT throw 4 pick 6's!!!!

In fact is the same duo still there?, Wasn't the one kid the back up at MD?

In fact I remember when MD was rolling MV in the playoffs 2 years ago this kid got in at mop up time and threw a pick 6 to MV!!!

Tell me he can't be the starter at CC can he????

watchersince68

Re: MD vs CC Friday, Cannot be as bad as last year

Post by watchersince68 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:49 pm

I read Carter Freeland will start again this year.

CC's D is pretty sound and without six picks it may be a lot closer. MD's offense had trouble scoring on them last year.

Domingo

Post by Domingo » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:30 pm

The Inland Empire Kick Off Classic in Santa Ana tonight. I'll be there. MD side has certainly changed in the past 5 years. Different crowd. Somewhat entertaining yet unbearable embarrassing with all the **** talking they do from the stands. IMG West in a blow out tonight. Catholics kids in red should join the cheerleaders tonight during the halftime activities as that's what they've been relegated to now.

KuppRunneth

Post by KuppRunneth » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:35 pm

its gonna be ugly tonight.

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:09 pm

Agreed...will not be a competitive affair, watching IMG MD right now...

broman

Post by broman » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:55 pm

If CC cannot play with Mater Dei what public school can? Put the big private schools in their own division... make em' play each other twice.... do something.

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:05 pm

Sad...

insidetrinity

Post by insidetrinity » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:20 pm

I’ve never liked the idea of splitting Public’s and private’s because of some of the good matchups we’ve had but it might be time

Daforno

Post by Daforno » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:26 pm

Mater Dei and the stupid no need penalties again!

CC would be lucky to come in third in the Trinity, strange they keep playing that QB who throws INT'S.

CC has NO KICKING game ( announcer says they rarely punt ) NO KIDDING, looks like they don't kick extra points either.

I was expecting a much more competitive game ( revenge and all ) but CC was never in it.

I think the gap between the privates and publics has widened ( "IF" CC was supposed to be the best public) CC is fortunate that they play NO ONE in their league, so we will see them in the playoffs.

KuppRunneth

Post by KuppRunneth » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:29 pm

QB play at CC should never be this terrible.

WantTheNFLBack714

Post by WantTheNFLBack714 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:10 pm

as much as it pains me to say it, MD looks to be the odds-on favorite to win it all again this year, Rollo must have done something amazing, spectacular, or some hidden off the field moves, after he blew up the program after the 2011 season, because that was basically the beginning of MD's journey to becoming a National Powerhouse again.

SoCalFball

Post by SoCalFball » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:25 am

It’s time to split public and private! If CC is suppose to be the third best team/best public school In D1 And they are getting smoked like that what does that tell you?? I hope commissioner Wigod is seeing this because if changes are not made it will be MD/Bosco for YEARS to come!

watchersince68

Post by watchersince68 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:25 am

You never know how good your team will be until the lights go on. You wonder who replace Harper, McCoy and Bennett
but it is looking good for my guys again.

Domingo

Post by Domingo » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:47 am

For anyone in attendance last night, the evening and more importantly high school football as we know it could have been summed up by the halftime entertainment. The Mater Dei "National Champion" All Male Hip Hop Dance Team. A complete and TOTAL GOD DAMN JOKE!!!

Who knew when way back then that when Jason Negro was hired at St. John Bosco that So Cal High School Football would forever be changed into AAU Ball and the destruction of an institution that we have all cherished for decades.

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:32 pm

Classic Daforno complaining about her Alter Ego a making mistake, it's High School, get the log out of your eye and maybe you could actually see clearly enough to do some personal inventory, you know make the world a better place and all that. Norco is in the Big 8 and they are really good this year, not good as in the best teams money can buy good but they're good...

Domingo, 10 commandments, they are not suggestions...

RedPillWonderland

Post by RedPillWonderland » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:55 pm

RB/DB Quincy Craig put himself on the (varsity football) map last night. Offense, defense and special teams. From the first snap/drive.

A lot of discussion recently about Bosco’s young running backs, especially Speedy Luke, and other young kids around the league, including the other sophomores at MD.

Q is as talented as any of them.

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:22 pm

Daforno wrote:QR_BBPOST Mater Dei and the stupid no need penalties again!
35 Zip at the half, Dominate performance by the best team money can buy and your pissed because a High School football player got a stupid penalty in a non league blow out...wow someone likes to show off...
Daforno wrote:QR_BBPOST I think the gap between the privates and publics has widened
3 years late to the party...
Daforno wrote:QR_BBPOST( "IF" CC was supposed to be the best public) CC is fortunate that they play NO ONE in their league, so we will see them in the playoffs.
Norco is in the Big 8, you know the same league the Husky's are in? They will give Centennial all they can handle...they are some one.
Daforno wrote:QR_BBPOSTso we will see them in the playoffs.
Probably not...

watchersince68

Post by watchersince68 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:37 pm

Whining babies, publics-privates, where were you when CC was winning the transfer war. 28 in one year. Quit complaining, stop watching the games and stop the bitching like an old wife 30 years retired. It's old.

Playthegame

Post by Playthegame » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:43 pm

watchersince68 wrote:Whining babies, publics-privates, where were you when CC was winning the transfer war. 28 in one year. Quit complaining, stop watching the games and stop the bitching like an old wife 30 years retired. It's old.
We were rooting for them, no one is bitching or whinning, MD is fantastic so is Bosco, they should just be Free lance like DLS and have their own play offs...I kinda like Broman's Idea and they play each other three or four times, it would be very entertaining. They could schedule the rest of their games OOS and win win, more $$$ all good.

Take a breadth, sit back enjoy the ride, your identity is not soley vested in the HS football team you support...they are a very very good football team and you get
Domingo wrote:QR_BBPOST The Mater Dei "National Champion" All Male Hip Hop Dance Team.
During half time...so...man...it should be glorious...

Red

Post by Red » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:21 am

PTG wasn't writing this when BJ was stealing players from other schools or painting footballs
LOL
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.