The Trinity League v. The United States of America

cruiser

Re: The Trinity League v. The United States of America

Post by cruiser » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:37 pm

Hmm, wondering why Bosco didn't factor in brick and mortar stadium bathrooms for the fans,for pete sake; it's pretty basic at all high school football stadiums.

RedPillWonderland

Post by RedPillWonderland » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:13 pm

cruiser wrote: wondering why Bosco didn't factor in brick and mortar stadium bathrooms for the fans,for pete sake; it's pretty basic at all high school football stadiums.
Heard this exact comment throughout the weekend. Even the security guards, who were forced to stand near the constant door-slamming, nasty-smelling potty bins said that they don’t understand why Bosco failed to plan for bathrooms at their stadium. I can’t think of another stadium of that magnitude in SoCal with no real bathrooms.

And they ran out of food in the third quarter of the MD/SFA game tonight. I would say good for them, but that’s a lot of lost money and the Bosco moms had a nasty attitude about it to those standing in line lol

RedPillWonderland

Post by RedPillWonderland » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:26 pm

Mater Dei’s big win hitting home with all the major National HSFB media and pollsters. Monarchs leaving no doubt about who is No. 1 at this point:

RedPillWonderland

Post by RedPillWonderland » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:34 pm

And ol’ Sondy with an incomplete and misleading article headline, as per usual lol

RedPillWonderland

Post by RedPillWonderland » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:50 pm

Forgot to post this pregame, but this MD/SFA game had an actual betting line, with MD -4; USA Today wrote an article asking whether that was ok.

Also mentions that there was a line on SJB/MD last year, and that JSerra was a 19.5 point favorite over Milton today, per “5dimes” (whatever/whoever that is). They didn’t cover. C’mon Harlow lol

RedPillWonderland

Post by RedPillWonderland » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:46 am

Yahoo Sports did a hit piece on the Trinity League, just in time for the TL Classic

Quotes from Rollo, Negro and Harlow on the Trinity Lg “arms race,” discussion of the hours long commutes for both Bryce and DJ, Scot Prohaska (formerly of MD), Jesse Christiansen (Bosco), JSerra’s football nutrition, and “coaches” dedicated to recruiting at Bosco (Terry Bullock).

Also talks about Mater Dei’s megabucks weight room expansion, it’s camps and combines to “attract” the best youth players, the use of social media to promote these programs, Bosco’s coordination of media appearances for kids and coaches, and more. Even mentions Servite SM and OLu in passing lol. Surprisingly no discussion of holdbacks; they just not read this discussion board.

Not much that some of us don’t already know, but definitely an interesting read considering it solicited quotes from the coaches themselves at TL media day. And it’s interesting to see that Yahoo Sports, which is normally covering things like the Antonio Brown saga or Kawhi Leaonard’s free agency, decided to chop up the little ‘ol Trinity League.
Last edited by RedPillWonderland on Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:48 am

Boy oh boy! MD is on fire! When Rollo says you are magic, you know youve made it. Not magic mike but magic Brice.
Young is crazy good and does it with his legs and arm. Sounds like SC could use him NOW!!!
It was equally interesting to see JSERRA beat the 7-A champs from Georgia. Red flag.??? Benching Booty for a sparq?
Here we go, not long before hes at MV.... LOL!
Jserra playing Calabasas this week, who almost lost to La Habra. I must say, Calabasas , wont win the trenches anytime soon. They are real nice at a few spots, like # 12 rb, # 13 wr, #5 QB, # 14 WR, but other than that, bunch of individuals playing a team sport. Mission Viejo would beat them by 2 scores and pound them in the trenches, something Harlow and CO. know how to do. Street will run through them and whoever is at wr for Jserra, line up on # 2 and just go.
La Habra had 3 turnovers and lost the game with 5 min. remaining. Calabasas shot themselves in the foot early and often and handed the game over by being penalized 8 times for 150 yards.... in the first quarter. I think they had about 50 penalties for 300 yards all night, slight exaggeration, but not far off , as 2 TDS were called back because of it.
I figured, that that was a coaching staff full of NFL guys and hand picked talent from all over so. cal, they would be better.??? One thing is for sure OC football is good and JSERRA will dismantle them again.

daddyooo

Post by daddyooo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:53 am

don't you think it's time for JSerra and MV to play annually?

Booty got benched because the team looks shaky when he's out there. He has the tools-but not the confidence.

hit the lights

Post by hit the lights » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:12 am

Yes, MV needs to dump SM and play JSERRA while they are hot. Its the best of south county, i guess? I mean SC won the SCL last year, and are undefeated right now. But yes, MV / JSERRA is a must. First round playoff game???

KuppRunneth

Post by KuppRunneth » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:07 am

Still bathroom talk? There's literally 2 big bathrooms within 20 yards from the stadium.

MD is who I thought they were. Bryce could be on JSerra and I would probably pick them against anyone. He's the goods.

SFA was big and slow. They do hit hard. But its like they didn't know who Bryce Young was. Maybe they picked their poison and said we'll let him beat us with his legs. Their linebackers did a terrible job.

At this moment, I got MD beating Bosco by 8 (35-27) on 10/25. Bosco d-line isn't even remotely close to being as good as SFA. And Alford and Smith will get torched. Big reason why Bosco matched up well with MD last year was because of Steele and McDuffie.

Just hoping Sandbeast can get closer to being Sandbeast by 10/25. He still doesn't look anywhere close to being comfortable to letting it rip.

Bryce is gonna look good on the Crimson Tide

BuckW

Post by BuckW » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:16 am

HTL,
MV should definitely try to add Jserra to their schedule but why drop SM. SM is the best team on their current schedule even without a QB. SM was the only team so far that shut down MV's running game. If you talk to MV players SM is the only team that put up a fight this year. MV should drop one of the cupcakes they play in non league in order to add Jserra. Jserra has wanted MV for the past few years but MV has refused to play them.

WantTheNFLBack714

Post by WantTheNFLBack714 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:29 am

yup, Bosco has no chance at revenge on MD this season, as much as I was hoping they would, I reluctantly have to say probably won't happen.

KuppRunneth

Post by KuppRunneth » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:30 am

WantTheNFLBack714 wrote: yup, Bosco has no chance at revenge on MD this season, as much as I was hoping they would, I reluctantly have to say probably won't happen.
No chance might be a over doing it. Its just gonna be difficult. But to say no chance would be wrong.

WantTheNFLBack714

Post by WantTheNFLBack714 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:38 am

I also like to feel, Bosco probably could have beaten St. Frances last night, keyword, probably.

RedPillWonderland

Post by RedPillWonderland » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:08 am

Trinity League Football BROTHERHOOD

Best HSFB league in the United States

RedPillWonderland

Post by RedPillWonderland » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:28 am

Wow even notorious Mater Dei troll Sondheimer is boarding the Monarch Express after last night lol

RedPillWonderland

Post by RedPillWonderland » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:41 am

Best leader AND best player in the USA?

WantTheNFLBack714

Post by WantTheNFLBack714 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:49 am

the Monarchs for Marines program, I believe that was started by Matt Barkley's family right?

watchersince68

Post by watchersince68 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:05 am

A couple things I noticed about last night game
SFA looked uninterested in the pregame drills, players off to the side talking to civilians and not in focus. Possibly thinking we would be another cakewalk.
And their co head coach, probably the sponsor and spokesman was dressed in a sleeveless yellow tee shirt
and shorts, looking more like he was going out to dig ditches. What does the show young men you are supposed to be mentoring. A little respect for the game and your team goes a long way for teaching of impressionable young men.
I also thought if MD got off to the early lead SFA may not know what to do.

kingspeed

Post by kingspeed » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:49 am

Yes, the Barkley’s spear headed the Monarchs for Marines